Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,321 members, 7,925,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality (1658 Views)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Why Is Remuneration For Mathematicians So Poor Inspite Of Its Inevitability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by derecho(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by atiku4President(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25
Where there's no religion and no tribes. Can't happen in Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by Kingray10: 9:11pm On Jun 25
Heaven knows the day Nigerians will gain access into that national assembly or the asorock, it will never ever remain the same again, bc not even wire will be left.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by samomoli: 5:16am On Jun 26
You can't be treating people anyhow thinking they are foolish. Anger and hunger can change the game. The turn around may be brutal. Politicians should be warned there's is time for a change.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:34am On Jun 26
Democracy in Nigeria is been misused.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by KingLennon(m): 6:42am On Jun 26
Ladiesdoctor:
Democracy in Nigeria is been misused.
There's nothinq like democracy in Nigeria. What we have now is Emi Lokan sad....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by Bazztadewu: 7:13am On Jun 26
Nigerians don't have and can never have sense.look at Kenyans fighting for their future.no na David and chroma be the solution. Nigeria is already in hell fire.take it

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by Ade3131: 7:57am On Jun 26
Only God knows who the people pressing African leader's mumu button are.

No country will ever tax its way to prosperity. It's an established fact!

It's not just in Nigeria..... my guess is that Africans are indirectly asked to fund the wars going on in Palestine and Ukraine by our western handlers.

All our African leaders can't be stupid at the same time!
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by GeneralPula: 8:14am On Jun 26
atiku4President:
Where there's no religion and no tribes. Can't happen in Nigeria
And where there are no Igbos..

Cuz as you can see, no one is killing northern & western premier and leaving their own premier..

No one like Micheal Chinasa burning lagos state properties intentionally by hiding under end sarz protest..

No one like Nnamdi Kanu & Simon Ekpa telling someone certain people to be killing police and others..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by GeneralPula: 8:19am On Jun 26
Kingray10:
Heaven knows the day Nigerians will gain access into that national assembly or the asorock, it will never ever remain the same again, bc not even wire will be left.
Of what use will that be?

How will it benefit the common man like people do ask?

If Nigerians are serious which I know they’re not, let every body focus on his state Governors. They’re closer to us. If we can all press our state Governors neck respectively, Aso rock will get the message loud & clear. This is what can be. Abuja distance to some states is more than 20hours. How such people wan take reach Aso rock to protest?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by LOVEGINO(m): 8:54am On Jun 26
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by RoyalUc(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26
Na wah o!

It might interest you to know that many Nigerians wish this was happening in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by owem19(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26
But bandits and herdsmen including skull miners should continue with thier business
GeneralPula:

And where there are no Igbos..

Cuz as you can see, no one is killing northern & western premier and leaving their own premier..

No one like Micheal Chinasa burning lagos state properties intentionally by hiding under end sarz protest..

No one like Nnamdi Kanu & Simon Ekpa telling someone certain people to be killing police and others..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by GeneralPula: 12:56pm On Jun 26
owem19:
But bandits and herdsmen including skull miners should continue with thier business
Bandits
Herdsmen

You can ask northerners about that. I’ve never been to the north and I’ve never seen anything like bandit or herdsmen where I live. So, I know less..

Skull miners - is it a national problem? Any region where skull mining is happening will deal with it itself.
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by Emmabyte: 1:26pm On Jun 26
Nigeria youths are busy doing tapswap
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by owem19(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26
👍
GeneralPula:

Bandits
Herdsmen

You can ask northerners about that. I’ve never been to the north and I’ve never seen anything like bandit or herdsmen where I live. So, I know less..

Skull miners - is it a national problem? Any region where skull mining is happening will deal with it itself.
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by pointblank247(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26
Emmabyte:
Nigeria youths are busy doing tapswap
what else is there to do ?
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by IjebuWarrior: 2:39pm On Jun 26
Until we Nigerians start facing their fears of police or military brutality, we're going nowhere. The useless Politicians would always employ these fools to ensure their safety and that of their loots. We need to use our numbers to great effect.
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by ValCon888: 3:08pm On Jun 26
Kenyans showing Nigerians how it's done.
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by Emmabyte: 3:27pm On Jun 26
A lot brother open your inner eyes
pointblank247:
what else is there to do ?
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:58pm On Jun 26
ValCon888:
Kenyans showing Nigerians how it's done.
KENYA SPEAK ONE MAJOR NATIVE LANGUAGE,WITH THIS THEY CAN ACHIEVE RESULT ALWAYS AGAINST OPPRESSIVE GOVT. NIGERIA NO BE KENYA,because THEY BIAS THEMSELVES WITH LANGUAGE AND TRIBALISM. angry
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by TheSuperX(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26
Kingray10:
But the fact is that Nigerian youths find have the balls to do that.
Re: Kenyan Youths Take Over Parliament Inspite Of Police Brutality by Baronthecelebri: 7:27pm On Jun 26
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission / Robbery At Canaan Land! / Eny Problem Concerning Unilag Post Ume Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.