Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,873 members, 7,902,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. (392 Views)

10 Popular Investments Muslims Should Avoid / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by tosine90(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25
Facts about Islam that all Muslims should beware of.

Islam is never a religion of peace but of violence and bloodshed. Christianity is the only true religion of peace.That preach and practice peace. The bloodshed, terrorism and killings we saw today and in the past was as a result the demonic doctrines found in the Quran.

Muhammad is not a prophet from God but of Baal. There was no prophecy about his coming even in the Holy Bible.
He was never a Jew, not even from the tribes of Israel. If all prophets from the time of Moses to the time of Christ are from the lineage of Israel. Why will someone from Arab (mecca) that none of the prophets before him that he quoted in the Quran is from his lineage or tribe but from country (Israel) that he hates. All biblical prophets came from Israel but only Muhammad came from mecca.
That's signify he is not a prophet from God but an imposter.

There is criteria God had set for anyone to be his prophet.
He must be a Jew (Israel)
He must perform signs and miracles
If he prophesy, His prophecy must come to past. Muhammad never performed any miracles or sign to prove he is from God and all other prophets before him perform signs and miracles starting from Moses to Christ. Even if it just one miracle he can't. What does that tells u. That's tells he is not from God. His ancestry is from Ismael the father of Arabs. his mother was a slave to Abraham's wife Hagar Read Genesis 16:1-2,4,11-12,15. The Bible prophecy about his lineage is that he will be a wild donkey of a man and will be against everyone. He will live in hostility towards all his brothers. He was never destined to be a man of peace.

Read the criteria of a prophet
Deuteronomy 18:15,18,20-22
[15]The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.
[18]I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.
[20]But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”
[21]You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?”
[22]If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.
Moses wrote about the coming of Christ the Messiah not Muhammad

Read
Deuteronomy 18:18
[18]I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.
John 5:46
[46] If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

The religion of Islam is more or less that of idolatry. Muslims bow down, worship, circling and kissing the black stone (Kaaba) is a form of idolatry. The kaaaba was a mediorite stone that falls from the sky. But Muslims called it sacred and worship it today. God is against any form of idolatry. This Year alone more than 2000 Muslims died stoning the imaginary devil. Is that not stupidity? Muslims in their ignorance keeps stoning the devil every year but that devil never die. Devil is a spirit not humans so how will your stoning affects him.
Baal worship involves kissing, circling and bowing down to a stone. 1 Kings 19:18. 1 King 18:26-28.

Read

Exodus 20:3-5
[3]“You shall have no other gods before me.
[4]“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
[5]You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Leviticus 26:1
[1]“ ‘Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the Lord your God.

The sins of Muhammad

Muhammad claim to be a prophet but he hates Christians and Jews before him. He even curse them and their God. Sura 9:28-29

He taught his followers should marry 4 wives but he himself marry more than 8 wives and several concubines. The Bible teaches one man, one wife. God only created one wife for Adam. He had the power to create more than one.

He wasn't faithful to all his wives treating Aisha as his only favorite and that caused problems, quarrel and jealousy among his other wives.

He married Aisha as a little girl at the age of 7. A pedophile prophet having carnal knowledge(sex) with an underage child. Is that from God. In today's world he will be in sentence to jail. Bible is against underage marriage. Marriage is between mature man and woman not children.

Out of lust and selfishness. With the numerous wives & concubines he already had. He still went ahead and married his adopted son's wife. Zaynab. Bible is against such practice. Even in Yoruba custom it is a taboo. A father sleeping with the wife of his son. That's is Adultery. Marrying another person's wife when her husband is still alive. Haba. Under the law of Moses (Torah) An adulterer is commanded to be stone to death. Adultery leads to hell. Gal 5;19 Rev 21:8

prophet Muhammad doctrine only thinks about sexuality. His imaginary heaven is all about marrying 77 virgins, sex and having an eternal erected penis, drinking wine without getting intoxicated. If Muslims are promised virgins in their own heaven, what is the promise of Muslims women. 77 Virgin men?🤔 Bible said there will be no marriage in heaven. We will be living like angels. There is no sex in heaven.
Mark 12:25
[25]When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Muhammad was a murderer, he killed a lots of Jews and Christians and pagans those that doesn't accept his message. Quran 5:51, sura 9:29. He ordered the assassination of his many of his critics, those who spoke against his atrocious behavior. He and his generals later forced people to accept his religion through war, violence and bloodshed when he initially said there is no compulsion in his religion. His religion brings bloodshed, lawlessness, chaos and terrorism to the world anywhere Islam set foot on. E.g Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Bangladesh, Sudan, Congo, Palestine, Iran, Syria etc.
The Bible said No murderer has any inheritance in the kingdom of Heaven but in Hell.
Read
Revelation 21:8
[8]But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Muhammad confess his sin and later told his disciples that he didn't know his end and judgement will be before his God. Can such person be a prophet from the true living God. Surah 46:9

Please think and think again my dear brother. Don't be misled and deceive to hell.

Are u sure u re in the right way. Chose the road that leads truely to heaven.
Christ said I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through him. John14:6-7

Christ also said if a blind man leads a blind man all of them will end in the pit.

Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by budaatum: 8:21pm On Jun 25
tosine90:
Facts about .......

Bet you can't see how you just murdered whatever Christ might have been in you.

Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Menemonic: 8:45pm On Jun 25
budaatum:

Bet you can't see how you just murdered whatever Christ might have been in you.
budaatum bro..

Help me with 1k please..
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by budaatum: 8:49pm On Jun 25
Menemonic:
budaatum bro..

Help me with 1k please..

Why should I help you with 1k please?
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by tosine90(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25
The fact that am speaking the truth to someone doesn't mean I hate them. It shows I love them. I want them to be saved. The Bible also says 1 Corinthians 13:6
[6]Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Menemonic: 8:58pm On Jun 25
budaatum:

Why should I help you with 1k please?
I want take am buy garri before salary comes next week..

Please..
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by budaatum: 9:02pm On Jun 25
tosine90:
The fact that am speaking the truth to someone doesn't mean I hate them. It shows I love them. I want them to be saved. The Bible also says 1 Corinthians 13:6
[6]Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

You are not speaking any truth.

There are likely many Muslims who live peacefully near you. Though, if you go sharing this your unpeaceful ignorance they likely wouldn't.

Perhaps remove the forest in your eyes first.
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by budaatum: 9:04pm On Jun 25
Menemonic:
I want take am buy garri before salary comes next week..

Please..

Pray tell, why is your garri buying any of my business?
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by tosine90(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25
When Muslims are in minority they are peaceful but once they are in the majority, they start making demands, like having shari'a law etc. though the brand of Muslims in the south west tend to be peaceful but that doesn't mean the truth shouldn't be said.
budaatum:

You are not speaking any truth.

There are likely many Muslims who live peacefully near you. Though, if you go sharing this your unpeaceful ignorance they likely wouldn't.

Perhaps remove the forest in your eyes first.
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Menemonic: 9:19pm On Jun 25
tosine90:

When Muslims are in minority they are peaceful but once they are in the majority, they start making demands, like having shari'a law etc. though the brand of Muslims in the south west tend to be peaceful but that doesn't mean the truth shouldn't be said.
can you please help me Irregardless of religious differences..
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Antlislaam: 9:28pm On Jun 25
Opposite of anything good is Islam
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26
Laughing..

This guy ehn..

Your opinion ehn, we don't give a shit
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Antlislaam: 7:42pm On Jun 26
This slave ehn..

Opposite is your case in Islam
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14
Antlislaam:
This slave ehn..

Opposite is your case in Islam
Another lost sheep found here
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Padipadi: 7:12pm On Jul 14
Expanse2020:

You're the lost sheep.
You need deliverance.
If I can grab you, I ll cast out ya demons
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14
Padipadi:

You're the lost sheep.
You need deliverance.
If I can grab you, I ll cast out ya demons
Pampers my boi...
Wipe that shit outer ur head😂😂😂
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Padipadi: 11:17am On Jul 15
Expanse2020:

Pampers my boi...
Wipe that shit outer ur head😂😂😂
Receive nuke pampers

Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15
Padipadi:

Receive nuke pampers
Pálí 🫣🫣🫣
Sorry
Pampers 😂😂😂😂😂
Received nuke on your bumbum
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16
Padipadi:

Receive another nuke psmpers
Pampers
Pad
Always
Shame on u..
You don de shit for body
Nawa OOO
Ur yansh no de hold shit again
Pampers sorry óò
The nuke don spread your yansh
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Antlislaam: 8:04pm On Jul 16
Expanse2020:

Hopeless slave and goat according to messenger Muhammad the late husband of baby Aishat spotted again
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16
Antlislaam:

Hopeless slave and goat according to messenger Muhammad the late husband of baby Aishat spotted again
The lost sheep 🐑 of the lord Jesu kristi
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Antlislaam: 2:45am On Jul 17
Expanse2020:

The lost sheep 🐑 of the lord Jesu kristi

Eru-iku allahu, the one and only goat of mecca, prisoner, according to pedophile messenger Muhammad
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17
Antlislaam:

Eru-iku allahu, the one and only goat of mecca, prisoner, according to pedophile messenger Muhammad
Our own good God never call us goat...
But some people God call them sheep
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Antlislaam: 5:56pm On Jul 17
Expanse2020:

Our own good God never call us goat...
But some people God call them sheep

Muhammad in his last sermon after he was poisoned said you're a GOAT, must I be telling you everything in Quran and hadith nii abi what is the purpose of your existence if you don't know what you have in quran and hadith
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17
Antlislaam:

Muhammad in his last sermon after he was poisoned said you're a GOAT, must I be telling you everything in Quran and hadith nii abi what is the purpose of your existence if you don't know what you have in quran and hadith
Show us where your pastor write am for u 😆

Ikeregbe àgùntàn🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aguntan bolojo
Lost sheep 🐑 of our dear Jesu christ
😀😀😀
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Antlislaam: 12:04am On Jul 18
Expanse2020:

Show us where your pastor write am for u 😆

Ikeregbe àgùntàn🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aguntan bolojo
Lost sheep 🐑 of our dear Jesu christ
😀😀😀

Eru iku prisoner, I should expose you further abi

It was narrated that: Sulaiman bin Amr bin Ahwas said: “My father told me that he was present on the Farewell pilgrimage with the Messenger of Allah. He praised and glorified Allah, and reminder and exhorted (the people). The he said: 'I enjoin good treatment of women, for they are prisoners with you, and you have no right to treat them otherwise, unless they commit clear indecency. If they do that, then forsake them in their beds and hit them, but without causing injury or leaving a mark if they obey you, then do not seek means of annoyance against them. You have rights over your women and you women have rights over you. Your rights over you women are that they are not to allow anyone whom you dislike on treat on your bedding (furniture), not allow anyone whom you dislike to enter your houses. And their right over you are that should treat them kindly with regard to their clothing and food.' ” (Sahih)

Ibn Majah 3:9:1851

DOMESTIC ANIMALS

Now then, O people, you have a right over your wives and they have a right over you. You have [the right] that they should not cause anyone of whom you dislike to tread on your beds; and that they should not commit any open indecency. If they do, then Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain from [evil], they have the right to their food and clothing in accordance with the custom. Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves. You have taken them only as a trust from Allah, and you have made the enjoyment of their persons lawful by the word of Allah, so understand and listen to my words, O people. I have conveyed the Message, and have left you with something which, if you hold fast to it, you will never go astray; that is, the Book of Allah and the sunnah of his Prophet. Listen to my words, O people, for I have conveyed the Message and understand [it]. Know for certain that every Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, and that all Muslims are brethren. It is not lawful for a person [to take] from his brother except that which he has given him willingly, so do not wrong yourselves. O Allah, have I not conveyed the message?

Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, pp. 112-113

Wo nkan ti muhomo fi eyin eru-sin we, DOMESTIC ANIMALS.. Eranko lasan-lasan ekeji aja ni muhomo fi eyin eru-sin we

YOU ARE DOGS ACCORDING TO MUHAMMAD

Narrated `Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people). I said, You have made us dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him.

Sahih al-Bukhari 511
Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Expanse2020(m): 8:03am On Jul 18
Antlislaam:

It was narrated that: Sulaiman bin Amr bin Ahwas said: “My father told me that he was present on the Farewell pilgrimage with the Messenger of Allah. He praised and glorified Allah, and reminder and exhorted (the people). The he said: 'I enjoin good treatment of women, for they are prisoners with you, and you have no right to treat them otherwise, unless they commit clear indecency. If they do that, then forsake them in their beds and hit them, but without causing injury or leaving a mark if they obey you, then do not seek means of annoyance against them. You have rights over your women and you women have rights over you. Your rights over you women are that they are not to allow anyone whom you dislike on treat on your bedding (furniture), not allow anyone whom you dislike to enter your houses. And their right over you are that should treat them kindly with regard to their clothing and food.' ” (Sahih)

I know because you lack understanding and simple English you can understand

DOMESTIC ANIMALS

Now then, O people, you have a right over your wives and they have a right over you. You have [the right] that they should not cause anyone of whom you dislike to tread on your beds; and that they should not commit any open indecency. If they do, then Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain from [evil], they have the right to their food and clothing in accordance with the custom. Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves. You have taken them only as a trust from Allah, and you have made the enjoyment of their persons lawful by the word of Allah, so understand and listen to my words, O people. I have conveyed the Message, and have left you with something which, if you hold fast to it, you will never go astray; that is, the Book of Allah and the sunnah of his Prophet. Listen to my words, O people, for I have conveyed the Message and understand [it]. Know for certain that every Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, and that all Muslims are brethren. It is not lawful for a person [to take] from his brother except that which he has given him willingly, so do not wrong yourselves. O Allah, have I not conveyed the message?

Wo nkan ti muhomo fi eyin eru-sin we, DOMESTIC ANIMALS.. Eranko lasan-lasan ekeji aja ni muhomo fi eyin eru-sin we

Narrated `Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people). I said, You have made us dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him.

Sahih al-Bukhari 511
The world is like a prisoner for a Muslim because you can't anyhow in it, sleep around with a woman which is not yours is prohibited, drinking alcohol, gambling all sort of thing that is enjoyable by the nonbeliever like... Because you don't follow what is inside your own book and some have been alterd away from your book .

He encourage us to be kind to our women is that something bad in that.. women are to be care for just like we care for our pet.. what is there you don't understand 😆😆😆🐑🐑🐑🐑

There three things that can void solat
Dog
Donkey
Woman

When a woman pass Infront of you, you don't how you look him with that your dirty gaze, lust gaze .
But your lord call you a lost sheep loud and care without know synonyms 😆😆😀😀🐑🐑🐑🐑
Aguntan take care of yourself when am coming I will get you your food

Re: Facts About Islam That All Muslims Should Beware Of. by Antlislaam: 1:27pm On Jul 18
Expanse2020:

E shock you abi? I still have more for u to see wetin Muhammad called you his slaves with

DOMESTIC ANIMALS

Sahih al-Bukhari 511

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Happy? / Worship Provides For World / Etiguettes For Salaatul-jumuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.