Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status (1851 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by PinkNature(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26
Thousands of broke Nigerian men are already inflating their egos with Uganda tales.

And yes! Women with status give butterfly in my stomach.

It doesn't mean I'm not gonna go and give a shot.
Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by luminouz(m): 2:41am On Jun 27
1Sharon:
I thought you guys say you don't want liabilities
Yeah ..like you!!
Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:09am On Jun 27
Men i approach any girl I find attractive. Highest na no. Nothing spoil. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by Johnchrix(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27
tensazangetsu20:
Men i approach any girl I find attractive. Highest na no. Nothing spoil. Life goes on.
You don get banny for Chile?
Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27
Johnchrix:
You don get banny for Chile?

That's a personal question I will never answer to grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by Karleb(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27
tensazangetsu20:

That's a personal question I will never answer to grin grin

If you have something or someone you cherish, very best you keep them off social media.

I would even say don't tell most folks in real life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27
Karleb:

If you have something or someone you cherish, very best you keep them off social media.

I would even say don't tell most folks in real life.

Haters full naija normally but I dey enjoy myself to the fullest. Nairaland is just comic relief to laugh at them haters grin
Re: Have You Ever Stalled Approaching A Lady Because Of Her Perceived Higher Status by MikaelDare(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02
Nlanalyst:
I was in JSS2 when I asked our senior prefect girl out (SS3). It was a bet actually which I won but she flogged shege for my body for about 2 straight weeks in company of her male mates because she felt disrespected. Didn't apparently go well but since then, my confidence skyrocketed. There is no woman alive that I can't woo, she can only decide to do whatever.
No non-related woman is bigger than me nor unapproachable to me.

Interesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 3 Traits Women Want In A Man - / She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her / Answer This Head Cracking Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.