Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,859 members, 7,876,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy (57518 Views)

Wizkid's Reaction To Davido's Wedding / Davido And Israel Dance Together Ahead Of Davido's Wedding With Chioma (Video) / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by lightwind(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26
Godons1:

My money long pass this man money. If you remove some criminal funds from his money, I assure you say, some beggers go get money pass am. Only criminals show off like this.

Bros abeg help me with 60k i want to pay my house rent everywhere is very difficult here as i have lost my job for sometime now. Difficult getting another job presently please help me and your God will continue to bless and enrich you Amen.
Opay 8078894364 valentine. Please
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Enemiesmasquera: 3:32pm On Jun 26
Godons1:

Where is the poverty?
Only a poverty stricken fellow will talk the way you did
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Patosticos(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26
Godons1:
Typical Igbo man. In everything he must overdo. Wealthier men went to the occasion silently. This one wey him money no reach anything dey do anyhow. Hmmmm.
Chai the thing pain you reach bone oh...sorry ooh
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26
Godons1:
Typical Igbo man. In everything he must overdo. Wealthier men went to the occasion silently. This one wey him money no reach anything dey do anyhow. Hmmmm.

Someone in shipping business. Day calm down if you no Sabi people source.
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by hkidola00(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26
all these are little for a greater good..you are talking of one day benefit,but igbos are asking for biafra
Antoeni:
Chioma Adeleke is from a community called Nkwere in Imo State.

Her bride price was paid in Nkwere many years ago because it was safer to do so at that time.

There was no insecurity in Imo state at the time the bride price was paid.

If it were to be 5 years ago today, her traditional marriage would have happened in Nkwere and not Eko Hotel.

Davido chose the safer option of doing his thing in Lagos, a foreign land, to protect his guests from the hands and the anger of the unknown gunmen.

I’m here, calculating the loss of this traditional marriage happening in Lagos to the local economy in Imo State

Imagine what could have been for the local DJ, the hotels in Imo State, and the make up artists, the food vendors, the event planners, and other important stakeholders in this Igba Nkwu marriage eco system had happened in Imo State.

It is sobering to think about, and the more reason we should not have invited insecurity into our homeland because we did not like Buhari

There was no need; that was self-inflicted punishment
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by hkidola00(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26
davido knows them all without chioma,its chioma who should be thankful to davido for making her be in the midst of high positioned men,normally how chioma won close up to cubana,sanwo olu or osimen...davido brought her to that, quote me if im wrong
iamL:
The wedding was dominated by the big igbo billionaires. what chioma has Contributed to his life was beyond his imagination.
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Godons1: 4:59pm On Jun 26
Smartcitizen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See Kettle calling pot black.

Person wey run commot Naija dey laugh person wey still dey Naija.

When they said some people were born with hypocrisy in their blood I never believed it o!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wetin concern me with Ogun people?
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Godons1: 4:59pm On Jun 26
ufotunang:
..E- money... where get money pass federal government sef 🙄

E get money pass Igbo Government abi?
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Gadgetssai(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by ufotunang: 5:52pm On Jun 26
Godons1:

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by ufotunang: 5:54pm On Jun 26
Godons1:

..🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by poweredcom(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26
Godons1:

Trash.
Rich people don't chest beat. I fit get money pass emoney. Na how much he get sef?

You sound like a slowpoke , saying this someone that is one of the biggest clearing agent in the .maritime sector and other businesses attached to his name

Stop sounding like a small kid with no sense of maturity na sadism and owu de cause all dese to you

1 Like

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Godons1: 7:13pm On Jun 26
poweredcom:

You sound like a slowpoke , saying this someone that is one of the biggest clearing agent in the .maritime sector and other businesses attached to his name

Stop sounding like a small kid with no sense of maturity na sadism and owu de cause all dese to you

Lies.
The man does not have a known job/business
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26
Entanglement:
vanity crew grin
You work with them and you never still get money or rich? grin
And you dey here dey say e money poor grin
If e money poor that means say you dey suffer from high poverty impact

As you’ve been worshipping rich people online and offline how much have you made off asslicking?

My next meal is guaranteed, I’m gainfully employed, can we say same for you?
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Entanglement: 7:49pm On Jun 26
iLoveYouToo:

As you’ve been worshipping rich people online and offline how much have you made off asslicking?

My next meal is guaranteed, I’m gainfully employed, can we say same for you?
you even dey happy say you dey employed instead of employer of people. Your poverty is multi dimensionalundecided

Come and work at my company

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by SimpleByNature(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26
Sorry o, but stop crying like a baby.
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26
Entanglement:
you even dey happy say you dey employed instead of employer of people. Your poverty is multi dimensionalundecided

Come and work at my company

Just spare me the effort of dealing with you. Let my mention be, and perhaps you can occupy yourself elsewhere.
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by wiseoneking: 8:37pm On Jun 26
Godons1:
Pained squared. You would have said this without mentioning the tribe since many of his tribes men are there without such fanfare. Moreover, plan and make money in other to marry an Igbo girl as your men that already made it in life used to do. It is not easy to marry Igbo women oooh. It is certain Davidos twins sons gonna marry Igbo wives thereby having Igbo mother, grand mother and great grand mother. Thesame with Daddy freeze, Segun arinze etc all with first and second wives all Igbo’s.Let it not be what I am thinking . The children of late ondo state governor and and Gbadevor too who happen to have both Igbo mother and Igbo wife will all go thesame way. You should STOP hating on social media and get some life out there.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by poweredcom(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26
Godons1:

Lies.
The man does not have a known job/business

Ode ...mumu come apapa and tin can port and see his agency

Go and solve ur foolishness , aside that remember he owns 5 star records as well ......e money is bigger than you entire generation go sleep mugu

1 Like

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Godons1: 9:01pm On Jun 26
poweredcom:

Ode ...mumu come apapa and tin can port and see his agency

Go and solve ur foolishness , aside that remember he owns 5 star records as well ......e money is bigger than you entire generation go sleep mugu

Dey go, no be Ashawo matter we dey discuss for here. I no dey gist with people like u.

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Entanglement: 9:13pm On Jun 26
iLoveYouToo:

Just spare me the effort of dealing with you. Let my mention be, and perhaps you can occupy yourself elsewhere.

Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by Sirdikachi: 4:57am On Jun 27
VillagePipu:

The Port license operated by this Emeka was given to a retired General. Emeka operates it and the General collects money. The General's family were there yesterday, no noise. Their houseboy is the one bringing horses and masquerades.

Foolish bush dweller. Jowi get money pass this fool but you never see Jowi do this.

Jowi still an Igbo boy why you dey cry ?

If not for Lagos most of you from Yoruba will be very poor like people from kogi and benue the best thing that happened to you Yorubas is being compared to Igbos
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by poweredcom(m): 11:50am On Jun 27
Godons1:

Dey go, no be Ashawo matter we dey discuss for here. I no dey gist with people like u.

Even if am active in ashewo section of NL am hundred times intelligent than you sadistic mindset

One on one debate you cant stand me sadist
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27
osuofia2:
Just get money and more money in everything. Life is not fair to the poor
u make sense
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by iamL(f): 8:21pm On Jun 29
hkidola00:
davido knows them all without chioma,its chioma who should be thankful to davido for making her be in the midst of high positioned men,normally how chioma won close up to cubana,sanwo olu or osimen...davido brought her to that, quote me if im wrong

Go drink snapper na.
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by iamL(f): 8:23pm On Jun 29
SonofLagos:
Bleep off, you re a nonentity……low life imp from cursed alaibo😂😂

A wretched low life who is struggling to buy garri.
Re: E-Money Storms Davido's Wedding With Horses And Masquerades Convoy by SonofLagos: 9:31pm On Jun 29
iamL:

A wretched low life who is struggling to buy garri.
grin idiot shebi na your papa be my account manager…online billionaires, your papa no fit feed my dog😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / PHOTOS: Snoop Dogg Reacts To Ooni Of Ife’s Otisese Carnival / Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.