Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,695 members, 7,892,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki (840 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland / An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by WaleBuraimoh: 12:22am On Jun 26
A call for genocide is an abhorrent and deeply inhumane proposition that must be unequivocally condemned. Genocide, the deliberate and systematic extermination of a particular group of people based on their ethnicity, religion, nationality, or other defining characteristics, represents one of the gravest violations of human rights and international law.

Firstly, Helinues and Flokii advocating for genocide against a particular tribe based on a fictitious and baseless write-up by an unknown moniker on Nairaland is fundamentally immoral and antithetical to the values of human dignity and respect for life. Every individual has an inherent right to exist and thrive, free from violence and persecution. Calls for genocide dehumanize entire communities, fostering hatred, fear, and division.

Secondly, history has repeatedly shown the devastating consequences of genocide, from the Holocaust to the Rwandan genocide. These atrocities have left scars that persist for generations, causing immeasurable suffering and loss. The owner of Nairaland, Seun Osewa , the Nigerian and international community has a moral and legal obligation to prevent such tragedies and to hold accountable those who incite violence such as the thread created by Helinues and supported by Flokii below;

https://www.nairaland.com/8135936/lagos-south-west-all-eyes

Moreover, promoting genocide undermines the very fabric of a civilized society. It breeds instability, perpetuates cycles of violence, and impedes the pursuit of peace and justice. Societies flourish when they embrace diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect.

In conclusion, a call for genocide by Helinues and Flokii on Nairaland is a direct affront to humanity's shared values and legal frameworks designed to protect human rights. It must be met with strong condemnation, legal action, and a collective commitment to fostering a Nigeria where every person can live in peace and security, regardless of their background.

SEUN OSEWA, Please do the needful!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Raskimonojendor: 12:29am On Jun 26
WaleBuraimoh:
A call for genocide is an abhorrent and deeply inhumane proposition that must be unequivocally condemned. Genocide, the deliberate and systematic extermination of a particular group of people based on their ethnicity, religion, nationality, or other defining characteristics, represents one of the gravest violations of human rights and international law.

Firstly, Helinues and Flokii advocating for genocide against a particular tribe based on a fictitious and baseless write-up by an unknown moniker on Nairaland is fundamentally immoral and antithetical to the values of human dignity and respect for life. Every individual has an inherent right to exist and thrive, free from violence and persecution. Calls for genocide dehumanize entire communities, fostering hatred, fear, and division.

Secondly, history has repeatedly shown the devastating consequences of genocide, from the Holocaust to the Rwandan genocide. These atrocities have left scars that persist for generations, causing immeasurable suffering and loss. The owner of Nairaland, Seun Osewa , the Nigerian and international community has a moral and legal obligation to prevent such tragedies and to hold accountable those who incite violence such as the thread created by Helinues and supported by Flokii below;

Moreover, promoting genocide undermines the very fabric of a civilized society. It breeds instability, perpetuates cycles of violence, and impedes the pursuit of peace and justice. Societies flourish when they embrace diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect.

In conclusion, a call for genocide by Helinues and Flokii on Nairaland is a direct affront to humanity's shared values and legal frameworks designed to protect human rights. It must be met with strong condemnation, legal action, and a collective commitment to fostering a Nigeria where every person can live in peace and security, regardless of their background.

Did you see the post they replied. Hypocrite.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by richie240: 12:29am On Jun 26
The fact that you have to hide behind a yoruba moniker says everything.
Your types are not to be taken seriously!
cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Raskimonojendor: 12:31am On Jun 26
richie240:
The fact that you have to hide behind a yoruba moniker says everything.
Your types are not to be taken seriously!
cool
It's the usual suspect, that Owerri boy that calls himself Lagostfirstson, timiofede,alaafinofoyo, 001lagos e.t.c I have never seen someone suffering from such a low self esteem.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by WaleBuraimoh: 12:36am On Jun 26
Raskimonojendor:

Yes I saw It clearly! So how do we know the person behind that moniker is Ibo? Are you now saying those who participated in the End-Sars protest are from one particular tribe?
SEUN OSEWA needs to take action against each and every one of you on this forum because it seems the mods are helpless and not up to the task

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Guestlander: 12:39am On Jun 26
The OP is dishonest and he should be banned first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by 72virginGATEWAY: 12:47am On Jun 26
Raskimonojendor:

Shatap.

Helinues created a thread about me fighting AapC animals and turned it into Igbo vs Yoruba.

Flokki who broke out from the APC mental home where all of you are kept said he will kill ibos.

Can't you read.

Propaganda people

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by owobokiri(m): 12:48am On Jun 26
WaleBuraimoh:

What those guys are doing is called a "false flag" operation. They might have been told by their handlers to sway any potential attack or protests in Nigeria following these Kenyan riots by framing such as another attempt by the Igbo to dominate them. Igbos have always been their favorite fall guys because Igbos are too busy to return fire with fire to them. If you're not careful, you would think they are just rambling but I believe that all the major antagonists on that thread are working from the same room. Including some arguing as Igbos. These clan of agbadorians seem to really have an infinite morbid fear for the Igbos.. Pastor Bakare even told you guys how they planned to snatch Igbo houses in Lagos before the demolitions started.

The fulanis who fought the war with them have been bossing them politically since 1966, so much so you would think they also "lost" the war with Biafra. This sole opportunity that they have really had to be rulers, which was last year, they have been busy using that to taunt, attack and terrorize others. Folks wanted power not to lead but for some ego trips. Since bulabas inauguration, if they're not burning markets in Lagos, they are tearing down mansions to "save the environment", meanwhile all the squalid slum eyesores which litter the whole Lagos are left untouched because they are all populated in the main by our skull mining fellow kwantiri men. Folks wanted power to terrorize others and not to lead.

Fulani will win election and start looting in peace, but Agbadorians will hijack an election result and instead of looting in peace since looting is all they're good at, they're busy taunting, harassing, demolishing and irritating everyone else. No wonder the northerners are starting to plan. Agbadorians are trying to spoil market for them. Agbadorians have cornered all political positions yet they are not happy. Took everything that was supposed to go to Southern Nigeria for themselves. The same people will start a funny "Southern governors" forum once the northerners start to congregate at buharis house in other to make it look like there is something called "Southern unity"..

Una cup go full at the appropriate time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by 72virginGATEWAY: 12:49am On Jun 26
Raskimonojendor:

It's the usual suspect, that Owerri boy that calls himself Lagostfirstson, timiofede,alaafinofoyo, 001lagos e.t.c I have never seen someone suffering from such a low self esteem.

You wanted to sound Smart inside the thread about a tribal bash and here you are again.

Tueh.

Una go collect.

I repeat again kill any ibo man in Yoruba land so you will understand why the North are moving cautiously

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Raskimonojendor: 12:53am On Jun 26
72virginGATEWAY:

You wanted to sound Smart inside the thread about a tribal bash and here you are again.

Tueh.

Una go collect.

I repeat again kill any ibo man in Yoruba land so you will understand why the North are moving cautiously
Burn down any house first. Ordinary threat, the Eze kirikiri is still languishing in jail. Perhaps you want to join him there.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by 72virginGATEWAY: 12:56am On Jun 26
Raskimonojendor:

Burn down any house first. Ordinary threat, the Eze kirikiri is still languishing in jail. Perhaps you want to join him there.

We will have a second wave of protest.

Remaining in the Asylum mental home APC kept you guys.

If you come out and disrupt the protest like you did in 2020.

All APC Houses and offices in Lagos will be burnt down.

You heard it here first.

Cocktails will be on standby.

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by flokii: 1:34am On Jun 26
I will never call for genocide on my beloved Igbo folks.. Never!

So this is the new trick to use alternates to provoke Nairalanders and get them banned to silence the few reasonable ones remaining.

@Seun Kindly look into this matter.. this is a clear violation of all principles a forum should stand for.

@OP I leave you to God.. you'll be judged by the Almighty.

8 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by 72virginGATEWAY: 1:43am On Jun 26
flokii:

So this is the new trick to use alternates to provoke Nairalanders and get them banned to silence the few reasonable ones remaining.

@Seun Kindly look into this matter.. this is a clear violation of all principles a forum should stand for.

Shatap.

Lies and twists as expected.

Now it's God Almighty that will judge abi? So this is how you wanted to fight omo ibo and win .

Rubbish

By the way I'm a proud OSU Jewish slave

Now wail

4 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by flokii: 1:55am On Jun 26
Raskimonojendor:

They want us to leave the forum for them.

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by 72virginGATEWAY: 2:02am On Jun 26
flokii:

They want us to leave the forum for them.

Every scenery you are painting is taking place in your oblong head .

How can someone be saying what's not real.

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Alaigbo(m): 2:13am On Jun 26
Why the Holocaust n Rwanda of several years ago while Isreal is carrying a new genocide right this hour as we speak ?!

You are OK with that genocide right but you are against one on your tribe bit genocide is OK on the Palestinians.

WaleBuraimoh:
A call for

20 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by flokii: 2:15am On Jun 26
Let me seize the moment to reiterate that I remain friend to the igbos. Asides minor minor banters, I do not wish any harm for Igbos in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by 100millionGoal: 2:15am On Jun 26
flokii:

Whatever the hell you think.

Some things were damaged in End Sars protest and you blame Igbos?
Didn't the protest achieve it's aim by ending Sarz in Nigeria?

I've never read anywhere in history of my existence that an Igbo Man or a group of Igbo people killed a Yoruba in South West.

Why all this useless hatred?

Hausa guys killed your brother in the most disgraceful way a while a ago and you kept mute?
Are u not a mad man like this?

Ranting online like an idiat... Sensible Yorubas sha are not savages... They don't wake up one morning and start creating a war with people that contributes considerably to their economy.

Online rants from idi0ts like yourself just painting a bad image for Yorubas in general p!g

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by IbnB: 2:21am On Jun 26
Hell-anus and his colleagues are demented beasts

4 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by tunde1200(m): 2:25am On Jun 26
flokii:

Amin

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by tunde1200(m): 2:28am On Jun 26
Are igbos the only tribes in Yoruba land?.
Why are you pained.?

100millionGoal:

I've never read anywhere in history of my existence that an Igbo Man or a group of Igbo people killed a Yoruba in South West.

Hausa guys killed your brother in the most disgraceful way a while a ago and you kept mute?

Ranting online like an idiat... Sensible Yorubas sha are not savages... They don't wake up one morning and start creating a war with people that contributes considerably to their economy.

Online rants from idi0ts like yourself just painting a bad image for Yorubas in general p!g

8 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Odin13: 3:52am On Jun 26
Seun allowed them run free... on his site.

Someone wrote Apc

Helinues turn am to yoruba and igbo fight

Seun and his mods saw it and allow the thread ... and you igbos think that Seun nairaland and his mods don’t know what they’re doing?

They read it and moved on

Even the fergie that used to be sheep has turn wild ..

They bitterness and hate of Yoruba people on igbos... promoted by this site.. will finally be the end of Nigeria

We dey observe

Funny, helineus alternate is roaming free on these page grin

If una wan

Hide my post .. atleast person wey hide am ... first read am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Raskimonojendor: 3:55am On Jun 26
100millionGoal:

Perhaps, the boy from Anambra that burnt a BRT station and buses down is not Ibo. He was following the orders of Namadi Kanu to burn down Lagos.

Ibos in ago palace way killed a Yoruba man during the election. One Ibo girl still in hiding was bragging about the killing before she closed down her twitter account.

You people and lies.

An Ikeja Magistrate’s Court on Thursday ordered the remand of Michael Chinasa, an indigene of Anambra, accused of setting fire to a BRT bus terminus at Oyingbo in Lagos during a protest in October 2020 over alleged police abuses.

The defendant, 21, who is unemployed and resides at 21, Ilogbo St., Apapa Road, Lagos, is being tried for conspiracy, arson, and causing a breach of peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Difrent: 4:49am On Jun 26
WaleBuraimoh:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

All these IPOB people sef, has he said anything NNAMDI KANU AND SIMON EKPA HASN'T SAID A THOUSAND TIMES

oh I get it, you guys don't complain about your region (too scared of your UGM you created) it's other regions and what's happening there that matters to you and your leaders Obi (boy ) and Oby (girl)

Una never see anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by NewDea4: 4:54am On Jun 26
WaleBuraimoh:

All the moderators have been bought, and they are working hand in hand with these people; hellanus has in fact been created as a mod (under an alternate account) so that he can personally target and ban anyone that opposes him and his satanic agenda on here. This I know for a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by helinues: 5:08am On Jun 26
This is not the first thread with this title. We are used to it.

The goodness part be say the screenshots of my thread still exist, I want anyone to point out to where I called for genocide of ordinary an individual not to talk of a tribe.

Anyways, message passed. All eyes opened

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Sheuns(m): 5:11am On Jun 26
Enough of these silly talks from these party supporters.

BRT buses were burnt during ENDSARS, yes, the culprit was named to be an Igbo person, yes. Was he working in the interest of the entire Igbo tribe; that is a NO.

Igbosere high court was also razed down, Oba of Isale Eko’s palace was ransacked; who did those, some area boys that were yorubas. There were videos that showed them doing that and spoke clearly in Yoruba language. Have anyone of you claiming igbos wanted to burn down Lagos talked about these other events that were perpetrated by yorubas? No.

Orile police station was razed down, agberos were fingered to have done that (majority of the agberos in Orile are Yorubas.

Why are you lots being biased and blaming the action of one man on a whole tribe and covering up or pretending to not know that other heinous acts were equally perpetrated by some Yoruba louts during the said ENDSARS.

Stop this hypocrisy you all and let’s move on.

I have been doing business with Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and other tribes in Lagos for years and so is many others living in this Lagos.

These crazy elements need to take time and not keep causing divides that are not existing.

For una to show una faces or real identity for forum na wahala.

Show your real identity if it sure for any of una.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by helinues: 5:21am On Jun 26
flokii:
Let me seize the moment to reiterate that I remain friend to the igbos. Asides minor minor banters, I do not wish any harm for Igbos in Nigeria.

Bro, no be on that same thread I made the clarification about individuals being behind this threat not a tribe as na those individuals causing trouble in their own region.

No be today they have been trying to blackmail me but we still dey wax stronger. Black hole event horizon no be somewhere to play to

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by helinues: 6:00am On Jun 26
Raskimonojendor:

Na the ex canceller boy. He is also the op of this thread.

The message was passed and grabbed before mods deleted it..The guy who made that threat on that thread and still here is still yet to be banned, but telling my people to be vigilant about the guy's threat can be deleted.

No wahala

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by BigkokoRep: 6:29am On Jun 26
Caught in the act, you don remember Almighty.... tufiakwaaaa.

This one really learn well from Asiwaju and other politicians

flokii:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call For Seun To Rise Against The Call For Genocide By Helinues& Floki by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:05am On Jun 26
helinues:

Na the ex canceller boy. He is also the op of this thread.

The message was passed and grabbed before mods deleted it..The guy who made that threat on that thread and still here is still yet to be banned, but telling my people to be vigilant about the guy's threat can be deleted.

No wahala
if E sure for you show your real identity on this forum if you will not collect..
Your own is to spread propaganda against igbos and support stupid politicians..
If they were a block button or downvote button on this forum you would have been relegated to the gutters where you belong..
Can't you be reasonable and create more mature threads them use Igbo and Yoruba tribal bashing swear for you
Seeing all this crazy display of foolishness irritates me..
I don't know who is paying you guys to be spreading this propaganda but you and your fellow Apc dullards are just creating hatred for nothing...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"missing In Action Part 4" (the Iraqi Story) / Valuation,or Devaluation? / Naija Radio And Television Brings President Umar Yar Adua On A 1on1 Live Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.