Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,607 members, 7,878,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding (43347 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by OgidiHerbals2(m): 10:55am On Jun 26
Don Baba J
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Jun 26
SoNature:
Someone commented about the EFCC inviting them for questioning. The person probably forgot that those are Benjamins not Naira notes. grin
lol some people are actually above the law in nigeria
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Illegal1(m): 10:55am On Jun 26
omoh..........see doings and levels
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by CHIDINMALOVE: 10:55am On Jun 26
Efcc no get jurisdiction for this one ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cpwvMQ8NU8

Here is the recap of the fairytale wedding of Davido and Chioma #CHIVIDO24
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Emma09(m): 10:57am On Jun 26
I will never be poor in my life, I will work my way hard to the top. Infact, Dem dey preach am for my Church say if you die poor, you will likely go to hell fire. I no dey listen to the Preachers of Vanity Upon Vanity. A lot of Men of God in the Bible that were so rich and Still made heaven. David, Abraham, Joseph, even Job are all in heaven. Lolzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by DMerciful01(m): 10:57am On Jun 26
I REAPEAT CHIOMA IS THE LUCKIEST GIRL FOR NOW

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Nnamdi2dgreat(m): 10:57am On Jun 26
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Solofresh2: 10:59am On Jun 26
overdrive:
Na this kind vanity I dey find.
Poor people go say all na vanity.Nothing is vanity when you are alive.Anything can be valuable when you are alive. It is when you don't have it you will know the value.
Everything is vanity only to the dead
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by begge: 10:59am On Jun 26
Efcc is only program for bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by SoNature(m): 11:00am On Jun 26
SAMBARRY:
lol some people are actually above the law in nigeria

Not that. The EFCC has no authority over a currency that's not printed by the Nigerian government. Where what these guys are doing now becomes an issue is if the USD bills are totally banned in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:00am On Jun 26
OGwales:
Na wa oo... So Davido don turn Portable wey dey pack and pick money by himself. I see, he was well lectured by portable when dey met in America.

BIG Wizzy ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ… can't do that shit

is he richer than davido undecided
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by KwaraIsLost: 11:00am On Jun 26
Ghen ghen.

The mad republic go do law them go tire

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:02am On Jun 26
Fact

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by rickleye: 11:02am On Jun 26
People who donโ€™t work hard for money spray money as such.
If you value money and know itโ€™s worth youโ€™d treat with respect.
Only in African parties you see someone spending in $$ when local currency is N. Flaunting the law like he is above it .

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Deepspirituals: 11:02am On Jun 26
nony43:
Davido dragged Sophia to court and dragged Chioma to the alter.
grin
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by OGwales(m): 11:04am On Jun 26
HellVictorinho6:

is he richer than davido undecided

O yes... All FC and 30kobo knows that
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Hurbashola(m): 11:04am On Jun 26
Wow
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:07am On Jun 26
OGwales:

O yes... All FC and 30kobo knows that

how?
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Sleekfingers: 11:08am On Jun 26
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Now we await Wizkid's wedding
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Most Nigerians and the usage of " WE" is something the British need to study.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by tctrills: 11:09am On Jun 26
spiSeyi:
Money dey 4 Nigeria, the truth is that even the UK doesn't have the amount of wealth Nigeria has. But it's sad that our wealth is only with a few guys. Don Jazzy and the likes aren't legit most of them are money laundry conduit for corrupt politicians.
Nigeria will only be better the day we stop celebrating these guys and come out hard on all corrupt politicians like Keyansangry
You guys just type without knowledge. Just because a few Nigerians can spray in dollars now you think even the UK doesn't have the amount of health Nigeria has. If you don't know, why don't you keep quiet?
Now learn
The UK has 2,849,000 millionaires, meaning 1 in every 24 citizens is a millionaire in dollars. They are not your mate

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Sleekfingers: 11:10am On Jun 26
spiSeyi:
Money dey 4 Nigeria, the truth is that even the UK doesn't have the amount of wealth Nigeria has. But it's sad that our wealth is only with a few guys. Don Jazzy and the likes aren't legit most of them are money laundry conduit for corrupt politicians.
Nigeria will only be better the day we stop celebrating these guys and come out hard on all corrupt politicians like Keyansangry

Why not send the evidence to EFCC ?

Are you not a Nigerian? You can start the protest . And many others will join you.
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Bluntemperor: 11:10am On Jun 26
Rexymania:
Money good abeg

And some confused -miscreants says,' Money No De Nigeria,abi?
You better no curse yourself?
For those spending and spraying,just don't allow the Money falls to the ground o, and you march on it,then na Prison be that,
Or spread your Madam Clothes and Pick !
Or just use cartoon to be put and pack, like others!
Our supposed 'Big Men' are the Problems of Nigeria ,due to Indiscipline.
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Robertgreene1(m): 11:10am On Jun 26
I didn't see any $100 bills oo....
But just see as they wanted to suffocate themselves all in the name of showing off
Some were even pushing and shoving each others... Nigerians too dey overdo abeg!!!
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by melody20: 11:11am On Jun 26
People can lie in Africa

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by melody20: 11:13am On Jun 26
DMerciful01:
I REAPEAT CHIOMA IS THE LUCKIEST GIRL FOR NOW
But when problem with start they should not disturb the general public
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by mightyhaze: 11:14am On Jun 26
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Now we await Wizkid's wedding
He don already marry grin

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by Winnin009: 11:15am On Jun 26
rickleye:
People who donโ€™t work hard for money spray money as such.
If you value money and know itโ€™s worth youโ€™d treat with respect.
Only in African parties you see someone spending in $$ when local currency is N. Flaunting the law like he is above it .

Say the man that has never made it this big. While you respect money and see it as a master; some disrespect and see it as their slaves and treat it as such.

Make yours and keep it in your room, under your bed, behind closed doors.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by dettolgel: 11:16am On Jun 26
Igbo boys will always get your back, e get why people wey know dey always run things with Igbo guys. grin grin

Waiting for ethnic urchins to start crying grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by ufuosman(m): 11:19am On Jun 26
Too much money men
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by crossbreedwears(m): 11:25am On Jun 26
If we examine your brain very well, we did find out it is completely empty
OGwales:
Na wa oo... So Davido don turn Portable wey dey pack and pick money by himself. I see, he was well lectured by portable when dey met in America.

BIG Wizzy ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ… can't do that shit
Re: Don Jazzy, Emoney And Many Others Spraying $100 Bills At Davido's Wedding by abobote: 11:25am On Jun 26
bassdow:
This Davido of a Guy is really making Money out of this Chioma. The Money wey this Girl don make for Davido, some men would never make it in their entire lifetime
Shut up, who knows chioma before?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didnโ€™t Attend My Wedding / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.