Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day (24639 Views)

Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos / MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by debbiebianca2(f): 2:20am On Jun 26
Popular Nigerian Music Artist David Adeleke better known as Davido has been the happiest man on Earth.
The singer got married to his wife yesterday at a wedding that attracted so many dignitaries.

You can see from David's eyes that he is very much happy and excited.

Davido was captured performing Ogechi Remix For The First Time On His Wedding Day.

Davido wowed the audience and online fan-based after he introduced his co-singers Boypee, Hyce_thegreat, and Brownjoel to his Dad and Uncle Governor Adamole. Davido is a good man.

See Video Below and pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiLSAbwgcU

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Prechgold1180(m): 8:20am On Jun 26
When I was a kid I use to think Egypt and isreal wer in heaven

Tell Anita o make she come dey go far away
Far away

Las las we come discover say Anita nah he chic for USA

Now e don call ogechi

What am I even saying

Happy marriage life to them

What Davido cannot do does not exist

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Parydelegate: 8:20am On Jun 26
I think Ogechi is the name of one of his side chick'sgrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Offpoint1: 8:20am On Jun 26
I dedicate this space to those who went from mainland to Ajah yesterday... That was the worse traffic I've ever seen in Lagos. It was a total standstill from Bonny Cant' to Cisco. (if you're in Lagos you should know the distance)

{for the record, it wasn't caused by David wedding, but by flood and the wedding contributed)

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:20am On Jun 26
Happy married life to the young couple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Alexlalax1(m): 8:20am On Jun 26
The guy is free spirited, energetic, humble, generous and what have you. Hope that now he's taken, he should start behaving like a matured married man that he is and less or zero scandals with all these hook up girls. He should respect his wife.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by sylve11: 8:21am On Jun 26
I wish them a happy married life. cool

4 Likes

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Mindlog: 8:21am On Jun 26
Nice one.
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Tywo2018: 8:21am On Jun 26
The boy get sense. Like is Steeze
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by nairalee(m): 8:21am On Jun 26
I too like this Davido of a guy. Not just his music but his personality. He has this air of happiness and freedom around him. Some people small fame or money they just develop a toxic aura around them.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Follie249: 8:22am On Jun 26
Baddest

1 Like

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by princeogbeide1(m): 8:22am On Jun 26
God bless Davido. His energy lifts up spirits

9 Likes

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Cmanforall: 8:22am On Jun 26
Congratulations David and Chioma

OP, is it necessary to use your voice before playing the video? Did you down some bottles before recording ? grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Kwaramustgoodag: 8:22am On Jun 26
K
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Akagbe(m): 8:23am On Jun 26
Davido my Man
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Pastorjohn2: 8:23am On Jun 26
I pity davido marriage and his unborn children with chioma.

The God I serve can NEVER honour a marriage of Pre martial sex and adultery. It is written in the Bible, Any marriage without God's blessing is a cursed marriage honoured by a false prophet.
This marriage will end in sorrow!
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Niok: 8:24am On Jun 26
Who be dvaido

1 Like

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Mindlog: 8:25am On Jun 26
DepressedBully:
Enough of these Davido shits.
We've had enough of it already

Reason, you are depressed.

13 Likes

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by kmonies: 8:25am On Jun 26
some gurls go say until them sell all the better thing for their body finish under hook up before them go get time for marriage and still them dey find better man to harbor their empty body

1 Like

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by BelovedofLord: 8:26am On Jun 26
Living his life, to the fullest!

HML, to the latest couple in town!!

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Princeton92(m): 8:26am On Jun 26
Prechgold1180:
When I was a kid I use to think Egypt and isreal wer in heaven

This one cracked me up
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by valuedammy(m): 8:28am On Jun 26
My head just dey swell up.
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by bigdammyj: 8:29am On Jun 26
Noted.
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by crewboom: 8:30am On Jun 26
Congratulations to my Uncle Davido and my twin sister Chioma. I love you, Ogechi, our soon-to-be Baby mama. embarassed cool
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Santalpharay: 8:30am On Jun 26
Pastorjohn2:
I pity davido marriage and his unborn children with chioma.

The God I serve can NEVER honour a marriage of Pre martial sex and adultery. It is written in the Bible, Any marriage without God's blessing is a cursed marriage honoured by a false prophet.
This marriage will end in sorrow!
What! Clean your mouth abeg!
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by Santalpharay: 8:30am On Jun 26
valuedammy:
My head just dey swell up.

Don't faint for nothing oo🤣
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by crewboom: 8:30am On Jun 26
Please who are you?
Santalpharay:

What! Clean your mouth abeg!
Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by datola: 8:31am On Jun 26
Davido is full of life. Always no dull moment.

Congratulations to him and Chioma!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Dvaido Performed Ogechi Remix On His Wedding Day by dibunotion(m): 8:31am On Jun 26
Wedding wey no sweet
Just loud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi / Rita Dominic Shares New Pictures From Music Meet Runway / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.