Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Dumb Dwarfand Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumb Dwarfand Simp (264 Views)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb Dwarfand Simp by Bazztadewu: 6:42am On Jun 26
A used public toilet,
A bank of Cum,
Ugly and gold digger
A non virgin

He come dey act like who love chioma, a k own harlot,not knowing he has been tied down spiritually.dunce. I even saw the most shameless gay on earth,very dark man, feeling so cool and funky,but still lives in trenches. We all act like nigeria got its ahit together,there's no protest,simps are getting married to used rags ....look at Kenya....by now Nigerians suppose to have sense.oh no,na one dwarf wedding every fol dey yarn about.deh fuc k.
I feel like going genocide on the whole country man.deh fuc k. Do u have enough food to eat,no
Do u have 100l of fuel..never
Do u have gen..na
Do u have access to good roads,never
Fools
David this. With the whole suffering ,the dumb fans were sidelined and singled out.thats to tell u David is a fool and arrogant,without u fans,he is a nobody.hez dad are part of the thieves that wrecked this country.u fools are worshiping a dunce. I spit on the Nigerian flag,its nationals and every other mofocka out there.
Deh fuc k.

Yall act like we got our shi t together, deh fuc k. When a dwarf simp gets married to a non virgin. Deh fuc k
Re: Dumb Dwarfand Simp by Cypress042: 6:59am On Jun 26
After ranting go and drink your last cup of garri grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Dwarfand Simp by Bazztadewu: 2:07pm On Jun 26
Dwarfs
Re: Dumb Dwarfand Simp by FitCorper: 3:38pm On Jun 26
Bazztadewu:
A used public toilet,
A bank of Cum,
Ugly and gold digger
A non virgin

He come dey act like who love chioma, a k own harlot,not knowing he has been tied down spiritually.dunce. I even saw the most shameless gay on earth,very dark man, feeling so cool and funky,but still lives in trenches. We all act like nigeria got its ahit together,there's no protest,simps are getting married to used rags ....look at Kenya....by now Nigerians suppose to have sense.oh no,na one dwarf wedding every fol dey yarn about.deh fuc k.
I feel like going genocide on the whole country man.deh fuc k. Do u have enough food to eat,no
Do u have 100l of fuel..never
Do u have gen..na
Do u have access to good roads,never
Fools
David this. With the whole suffering ,the dumb fans were sidelined and singled out.thats to tell u David is a fool and arrogant,without u fans,he is a nobody.hez dad are part of the thieves that wrecked this country.u fools are worshiping a dunce. I spit on the Nigerian flag,its nationals and every other mofocka out there.
Deh fuc k.

Yall act like we got our shi t together, deh fuc k. When a dwarf simp gets married to a non virgin. Deh fuc k
Nigeria problem don de bamboozle this nigga.
Re: Dumb Dwarfand Simp by atoliman: 3:48pm On Jun 26
People use Davido to get themselves distracted from the current situations in Nigeria. Good news is good, if you do not have any nice things to say, juat say congrats to the newly wed
Re: Dumb Dwarfand Simp by Bazztadewu: 10:40pm On Jun 26
Fool

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Correction / Those Boasting And Believing... / The Primary Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.