Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) (30425 Views)

Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video) / Yahoo Boy’s Mother Jailed Five Years For Receiving N91M Internet Fraud Money / Twitter User Raises Alarm After N810,000 Is Stolen From Zenith Bank Account[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 8:48am On Jun 26
POS lady in trouble for receiving money to her personal account shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXK5643Ag8

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Samakus(m): 11:26am On Jun 26
POS is increasingly becoming targeted these days

8 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 6:36pm On Jun 26
Samakus:

True

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by DatoDatuk: 7:36am On Jun 27
She made a mistake but if she can provide the guy, no problem

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Urgent1Million: 10:58am On Jun 27
I'm better at reading text than watching videos.
Somebody should transcribe please.

83 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Klington: 10:58am On Jun 27
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Greenfaces: 10:58am On Jun 27
Hmmm
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by phobia2002: 11:00am On Jun 27
May God see her through
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by farouk2much(m): 11:00am On Jun 27
What happen to you at the police station...

Did the police ask you to pay the person what he has sent to you...?

Why you no complete the storry??

7 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Pootle: 11:00am On Jun 27
ok anyone who watched the the full video kindly tell us what she said grin

14 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by uuzba(m): 11:00am On Jun 27
Samakus:
Well, they are handling the public's business so what do they expect?
It's the risk of the job.

9 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by gbaskiboy: 11:01am On Jun 27
Wahala no dey finish I swear
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:01am On Jun 27
Hi Everyone...

Have a lovely day in Jesus name

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by RushManni: 11:01am On Jun 27
God help her if she's innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by IPG25(m): 11:01am On Jun 27
Tell us the problem .
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by chidiakwari: 11:02am On Jun 27
Produce the criminal sending money to your account. Stop giving out your personal account number.

6 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by medropoly(m): 11:02am On Jun 27
be more detailed please.
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by HKAlegacy(m): 11:03am On Jun 27
Nawa
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Bullfallo(m): 11:03am On Jun 27
.i think there should be some form of card-less withdrawal if someone doesn’t have atm card. To avoid this type of transfer from a stranger.

Receiving payment more thank 50k from a total stranger is risky when they are not buying anything but want to collect the money.

The criminal might come back again without knowing the account they burst/cast

6 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by tanigororo: 11:04am On Jun 27
undecided
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by OgaTheTop2: 11:04am On Jun 27
chidiakwari:
Produce the criminal sending money to your account. Stop giving out your personal account number.
I don't ever give my account to friends for me to receive money for them. Never! The moment anyone ask me for my account for such activity I quickly distance myself.. Nigerians are too wicked and dubious!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by greggng: 11:05am On Jun 27
She is now a motivational speaker...simple security tips they can never follow ....only to cry when the head is off. Just pray those criminals didn't kill anyone in the process of extorting them ..then you may go to jail for being careless

4 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by 11doubledee: 11:05am On Jun 27
Patience was all that was needed to apprehend the criminal.
This video was too hastily made madam.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Olam09(m): 11:06am On Jun 27
Ah..
Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by adebowales: 11:07am On Jun 27
DatoDatuk:
She made a mistake but if she can provide the guy, no problem
customer wey don collect cash go since, where she wan know am

1 Like

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Yeancahmie007(m): 11:11am On Jun 27
Urgent1Million:
I'm better at reading text than watching videos.
Somebody should transcribe please.
hustle o so that you go fit buy data.

1 Like

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:14am On Jun 27
Just be careful out there.
I see people thinking it is only when you take transfer into your personal account that you can run into trouble.

Just be careful coz even if na your coporate account, you will still run into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) by Kunlelee: 11:14am On Jun 27
Pos is handling a lot of public business that they themselves don't realize, so they need to be extra careful with their transactions this days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 / Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.