Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya (315 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya by FactsZone(m): 10:45am On Jun 26
Statement by the Former President of Kenya 🇰🇪 Uhuru Kenyatta, on the Current Situation in Kenya 🇰🇪 #roadtostatehouse #kenyans

For More Visit: https://africafactszone.com/

FOLLOW US TWITTER
https://twitter.com/FactsZoneAfrica

FOLLOW US ON WHATSAPP
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaNpazG30LKX6YFPUG1U

SubCribe To Our YOUTUBE For More Latest Update Across Africa
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hkexgFHxN5dHpprwiafkg

Re: Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya by Gondonu: 11:10am On Jun 26
Oppressors are never tired of oppression....
Re: Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya by EmeeNaka: 11:13am On Jun 26
Ruto should probe him straight away. He put Kenya into the mess
Re: Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya by helinues: 11:18am On Jun 26
Toh

The genuine Gen Z protest was hijacked by goons .

The mount Kenya people should relax their muscle.

The flooding which affected Kikuyu's in Nairobi county, the demolition of buildings in the path way of flooding which also affected mostly the Kikuyu's in Nairobi county, and the current face off between president Ruto and his VP Rigathi Gashagua who is from Moun Kenya fueled the yesterday insurrection.

President Ruto received over 3 million votes from Mount Kenya in their last election, what quickly went wrong?

Not necessarily the VP had any connections with the insurrection though

The opposition wasn't even part of the protest as Raila did not instruct them, it could have been more bloody than yesterday event. If not Raila's people, then whose people destroyed things intentionally yesterday?

4 Likes

Re: Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya by KwaraIsLost: 11:18am On Jun 26
helinues:
Toh

Stop stealing eggs
Re: Statement By Uhuru Kenyatta, On The Current Situation In Kenya by LadyExcellency: 11:20am On Jun 26
Why do Africans talk sense when they are out of power?

OFFICE OF THE 4TH PRESIDENT
OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA STATEMENT BY H.E. UHURU KENYATTA, C.G.H, FOURTH PRESIDENT OF THE
REPUBLIC OF KENYA.
My fellow Kenyans,

I come to you with a heavy heart. Saddened by the loss of lives occasioned by the current situation prevailing in our country. It is the right of every Kenyan to protest as determined by the constitution we all promulgated in 2010. It is also the duty of leaders to listen to those they lead
At this trying time for our Country, I want to remind all leaders that they were elected by the people. Listening to the people is not a choice but a mandate enshrined in the principles of our constitution and in the very basis and philosophy of democracy.
Leaders must know that power and authority they have is donated to them by the people.

I therefore call for calm and for the leadership to show restraint and do the right thing by listening to the people and not be antagonistic to them. Violence on either side is not the answer.

As your former President, 1 have felt the weight and the dificulty of leading Kenya. I therefore pray for wisdom and civility to be established and for peace and progress to belong to all of us as children of Kenya.
[/b]
Dear Kenyans, I stand with you and I askour leadership to embrace dialogue and SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE AND NOT AT THE PEOPLE. I pray for peace and understanding on the part of each and every Kenyan and for all of us to remember that Kenya is bigger than one of us; there is nothing cast in stone that cannot be changed.

God bless Kenya
H.E. Uhuru Kenyatta, C.G.H
4" President of the Republic of Kenya
25" June, 2024

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Israel Has Given Ukraine Nuclear Missiles / British PM Triggers Process For Snap Election (Can It Ever Happen In Nigeria) / Official Election Campaigns Begin As Britain Dissolves Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.