Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,278 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use (322 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use by incogni2o: 11:02am On Jun 26
I am about to get a bike to use for running a Farm

I have 3. Choices right now

1. Bajaj
2. Sinoki Supra
3. QLink

The Later two are these auctioned bikes used for opay delivery.

Due to the price of a new Bajaj , I am moving towards getting the Auctioned ones actually.

Advantage of getting a bajaj is that one can also use it for Okada business.

Please your inputs will be appreciated, which should I get?
Also, what are the things to look out for when getting these auctioned bikes, do I need to go with a mechanic?

Thanks

Re: Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use by Zwooks: 11:13am On Jun 26
I stay in the rurals. I bought the wrong bike. My dear make sure you are buying new Bajaj or this make in the picture
Re: Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use by incogni2o: 12:27pm On Jun 26
Thanks, Are you saying the Opay Bike is equally good?
Re: Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use by nurey(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26
The best farm bike would have been Houjue whether it is the elegant 125 or xpress but they are expensive a million plus.

the Bajaj is the next one you should get, more fuel efficient, strong body parts and very rugged. though it is around 950k for brand new.

Sinok supray, Qlink, Lifan, Hero, TVS, Daylong are not strong for farm work. they are too fragile. if bought new they will work but after 3 years you maybe in for a ride. those delivery bikes are 200cc upwards not very fuel efficient, they are heavier, they chop sprocket and chain like no mans business and not strong like bajaj where you wan get there part? I assume you no dey lagos.

Look for a used Bajaj that isnt smoking tu5h it up and manage it. it will still serve you 5 years. Budget 400k plus for that but shine yah eye make you no go buy stolen Bajaj, it is the toyota corolla of the bike world in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use by incogni2o: 9:30pm On Jun 26
nurey:
The best farm bike would have been Houjue whether it is the elegant 125 or xpress but they are expensive a million plus.

the Bajaj is the next one you should get, more fuel efficient, strong body parts and very rugged. though it is around 950k for brand new.

Sinok supray, Qlink, Lifan, Hero, TVS, Daylong are not strong for farm work. they are too fragile. if bought new they will work but after 3 years you maybe in for a ride. those delivery bikes are 200cc upwards not very fuel efficient, they are heavier, they chop sprocket and chain like no mans business and not strong like bajaj where you wan get there part? I assume you no dey lagos.

Look for a used Bajaj that isnt smoking tu5h it up and manage it. it will still serve you 5 years. Budget 400k plus for that but shine yah eye make you no go buy stolen Bajaj, it is the toyota corolla of the bike world in Nigeria.

Thanks a lot for this, I was about buying the Siniki Supra or QLink earlier today for 550K. Although I was told parts are strong and it's readily available.

Issue with Bajaj is that it's expensive. I also wouldn't like getting a fairly used Bajaj.

Thanks for your advice, Other inputs still welcome
Re: Which Bike Should I Buy For Farm Use by nurey(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27
incogni2o:

Thanks a lot for this, I was about buying the Siniki Supra or QLink earlier today for 550K. Although I was told parts are strong and it's readily available.

Issue with Bajaj is that it's expensive. I also wouldn't like getting a fairly used Bajaj.

Thanks for your advice, Other inputs still welcome

Bajaj is expensive lol hoajue is even more expensive than Bajaj, i sold my xpress for the price of a new Bajaj then and people were rushing it. Bajaj is expensive because it is tough, sturdy and can take all those farm beating. Those other bikes nah there shock absorber go first go before other parts start falling in line. they were not made for farm work. Except maybe Lagos farm work where everywhere nah express grin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40ft Flatbed Available For Jobs In Apapa And Other Locations Willing To Load / Advice Me / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.