Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 AM

Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) (1611 Views)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by ApcBacteriafonj: 11:04am On Jun 26
Will you Vote for Tinubu If he comes out for Second Term ?
Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by ApcBacteriafonj: 11:04am On Jun 26
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Paraman: 11:05am On Jun 26
Yes, I will vote for him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by helinues: 11:07am On Jun 26
Without even voting, he don win his reelection.

Winning election is not by online noise

28 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by GreenxGreen: 11:13am On Jun 26
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥 Anyone who go Vote the entire APC candidates again 😠😠😠

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Solofresh2: 11:16am On Jun 26
Winning election is not by voting in Nigeria
Voting in Nigeria is a scam
Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Coolsperm: 11:16am On Jun 26
Even me as a Yoruba Muslim will never vote Tinubu again, I dey mad?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by psucc(m): 11:23am On Jun 26
Na Yaakubu go decide no be your vote o.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:27am On Jun 26
GreenxGreen:
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥 Anyone who go Vote the entire APC candidates again 😠😠😠

Voting is part of fundamental human right and evryone has the right to vote and be voted for
I bet you're a graduate but u too daft to understand there are diff perspectives to things and all is welcome and also that its 100% normal for people to vote diff candidates

Most of you are worst than a dictator. See this rubbish u wrote up there, yet u will be the first to cry that Africans dontt practice true democracy

Our education system is terrible. There are graduates that dont understand the philosophy of "Live and Let Live". See the Intolerance in his comment

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by victory36(m): 11:29am On Jun 26
Yes I will vote him even for a third term. The chances of Nigeria imploding and dividing under him are much higher than any other potential president.

10 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by givedemwotowoto: 11:31am On Jun 26
Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Isaacc729l: 11:36am On Jun 26
I will wholeheartedly support the reelection of Tinubu for a second term as president of Nigeria without hesitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by AlexBells(m): 11:38am On Jun 26
Didn’t vote for him the last time but he’s likely getting my vote next time, he really need to continue the good work from where Buhari stopped. What a balablu teaching Igbos political lesson

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:40am On Jun 26
AlexBells:
Didn’t vote for him the last time but he’s likely getting my vote next time, he really need to continue the good work from where Buhari stopped. What a balablu teaching Igbos political lesson

Its about voting and presidency

No carry Igbo or tribal matter enter here

Learn to stick to the topic. U must not always setup your tribe for drags. Its also not about your tribe

24 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by sIfioksq: 11:43am On Jun 26
Yes, Obedients may hate, but Nigerians will vote for Tinubus proven track record of effective leadership and development.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by yarimo(m): 11:45am On Jun 26
ApcBacteriafonj:
99.9% of Nigerian voters are willing to vote for president TINUBU again again again and again

27 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by AlexBells(m): 11:48am On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

Its about voting and presidency

No carry Igbo or tribal matter enter here

Learn to stick to the topic. U must not always setup your tribe for drags. Its also not about your tribe
And Who are you, the Igbos are from Mars right. Idi0t

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by richiemcgold: 12:08pm On Jun 26
Has he completed the first term?

...or you think Nigerians will continue to endure this economic downturn for 4 years?

I can only hope and pray it doesn't get worse than this. I hope it gets better, or else...

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Kendo93: 12:31pm On Jun 26
I will use my two hands vote him.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by GreenxGreen: 12:34pm On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

Voting is part of fundamental human right and evryone has the right to vote and be voted for
I bet you're a graduate but u too daft to understand there are diff perspectives to things and all is welcome and also that its 100% normal for people to vote diff candidates

Most of you are worst than a dictator. See this rubbish u wrote up there, yet u will be the first to cry that Africans dontt practice true democracy

Our education system is terrible. There are graduates that dont understand the philosophy of "Live and Let Live". See the Intolerance in his comment
You are the Rubbish that I wrote cool
Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by aylive02(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26
Too many suffering APC bastardz under the thread

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Benwallt(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26
Coolsperm:
Even me as a Yoruba Muslim will never vote Tinubu again, I dey mad?

Yes, you are

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Rexymania(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26
Next election, by God's grace, I will be sleeping in my house with my wife and children with a bottle of wine

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by AcadaWriter: 1:12pm On Jun 26
Yes, I will vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26
Yes, I will vote for Tinubu over and over again

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by famouscargo4u: 1:19pm On Jun 26
ApcBacteriafonj:

It depends who other contestants are. If it's Atiku and the rest, i will video him again.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by DaddyCoool: 1:19pm On Jun 26
ApcBacteriafonj:

I will answer you with a question:
Why not?
Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by excanny: 1:35pm On Jun 26
Yes. We all want a bag of rice to be one million naira by 2031.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

It is because of this political correctness and yeye yeye emotion that have stagnated this nation.

The fact is that some people should be disenfranchised from casting their opinion on political matters since all they have done is to reinforce failure not once not twice but countless times to the detriment of the whole country.

We can't continue allowing those people near our poles or entertain their shallow views because they have proven to be anti nation with their support.

If an individual's action have put him/her in harm's way repeatedly then the logical thing to do is for stakeholders to restrict the individual from further damage to theirselves. Because it is now obvious that the individual don't wish himself/herself well.

It has nothing to do with infringement into someone's right. No! Rather it is the human thing to do.

APC and it's supporters are at this juncture to be taken as enemies of the state and should be treated accordingly.

They have the constant bickering among the members of the major groups in Nigeria to thank. If not eh

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by dododawa1: 1:52pm On Jun 26
100 TIMES

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by gfelo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26
Did we vote him before? Abi you wan collect slap

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Tinubu If He Goes For Second Term ? ( Pic ) by dododawa1: 1:56pm On Jun 26
DID YOU THINK TINUBU IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA

BRITAIN AND USA ARE D PROBLEMS

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW,

INSIDE LIFE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Is MEND Spokesman! / Cecilia Ibru And The 13billion Loan To Family Nanny / 1976 Coup: Abisoye Loses Chairmanship Of Jos Crisis Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.