Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Infinix Xclub And I-fitness Collaborate To Boost Fitness And Achieve Dreams!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Infinix Xclub And I-fitness Collaborate To Boost Fitness And Achieve Dreams!! (114 Views)

Be Part Of The Infinix Football Celebration, Win Prizes And Join Infinix XCLUB!! / Infinix Xclub Beach Rave Exclusive: Dance Your Way In For FREE! Join The Fun / Highlights From The Infinix Xclub Zero 30 Vlogging Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Xclub And I-fitness Collaborate To Boost Fitness And Achieve Dreams!! by LogicWizard: 11:16am On Jun 26
Hi Nairaland

To celebrate the partnership between Infinix, one of Nigeria’s leading smartphone brands, and i-Fitness, a major gym chain in the country, the two brands hosted an exciting fitness event on Saturday, June 22nd, at the i-Fitness Gym on Acme Road, Ogba, Lagos.

Themed “Fuel Your Fitness, Fast Charge Your Dreams,” the event showcased the dynamic collaboration between the two entities.

Oluwayemisi Ode, Infinix Nigeria’s Integrated Marketing Communications and PR Manager, highlighted the event's essence by saying, "Our collaboration with i-Fitness represents the synergy between technology and fitness, integrating advanced technology with health and lifestyle activities.
Through this partnership, we aim to inspire and empower individuals to achieve their fitness goals. By combining our smartphones and smart accessories like the Watch 1 (XW1) with i-Fitness’s expert training, we are creating a unique platform that helps people achieve their fitness goals and fast-charge their dreams. We are excited to partner with i-Fitness to empower our Infinix XClub community with fitness experiences that promote a healthier lifestyle.”

The event kicked off with an invigorating cardio session led by a certified personal trainer from i-Fitness, setting a high-energy tone for the day.

Participants then engaged in various interactive games, including a creative twist on the classic X and O game and a plank challenge that tested their core strength and endurance.

These activities encouraged friendly competition and active participation, with winners receiving prizes such as Infinix smartwatches and earbuds, highlighting Infinix’s commitment to blending technology with fitness to enhance user experiences.

The Infinix Watch 1 (XW1) features health-monitoring tools like a heart rate monitor, pedometer, and blood oxygen monitor, providing users with comprehensive health tracking capabilities.

The event's highlight was the experiential segment, where attendees experienced the Infinix Note 40 series.

Designed to empower users to take control of their lives, the device’s powerful features, including the 70W All-Round fast charge, ensure users can quickly recharge and return to their workouts without long interruptions.

The Infinix MagKit offers convenient wireless charging options, making it easier to keep the phone powered during gym sessions.

The stunning 3D-curved 120Hz AMOLED display provides a smooth and clear view for tracking workouts and viewing fitness apps, while the 108MP OIS super-zoom camera captures high-quality photos and videos, perfect for documenting fitness progress and sharing achievements with friends.

Throughout the event, participants were engaged in fitness activities and had the opportunity to interact and network with Infinix staff, who were available to address all inquiries.

As the event concluded, goodie bags were distributed, leaving attendees eagerly anticipating future events.

Fitness enthusiasts enjoyed the day, posing for pictures and celebrating their achievements.

The event perfectly blended fitness, fun, and technology, with Infinix remaining committed to pushing boundaries and helping users achieve their fitness goals through cutting-edge technology.

https://www.pulse.ng/business/domestic/infinix-xclub-partners-with-i-fitness-for-an-exciting-fitness-event/tvps5yj

(1) (Reply)

Events Jingle / Make Your Event A Colourful One / Lucky Lagosians To Win #500k @ Simpli Praise Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.