Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

“money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars (56419 Views)

Moment Davido’s Billionaire Dad Touch Down Lagos Ahead Of Son's Wedding / Davido's Billionaire Father Surprises Davido Childhood Girlfriend On Her Wedding / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by stevnwigw1: 7:34pm On Jun 26
Chrisrare:
After all this wedding frenzy, i just hope the marriage last long. Celebrity marriages lasting long and Arsenal winning the epl, i don't know which one is more improbable.
no worry , na igbo woman I marry
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by Emman08: 7:37pm On Jun 26
Chrisrare:
After all this wedding frenzy, i just hope the marriage last long. Celebrity marriages lasting long and Arsenal winning the epl, i don't know which one is more improbable.

Don't be a clown. Arsenal have won the league 13 times. Third most after Man Utd and Liverpool
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by FireUpNow(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26
Chrisrare:

Davido and Chioma will defy the odds and have a successful marriage life and prosperity.God bless their union. Ashwao sef dey marry abi you nor know?
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by sprints1: 7:47pm On Jun 26
Chrisrare:
it will last long by the way we have all be marrying sh*t as wives for long even we poverty people and nothing will fit do... Am currently looking at the sh*t I will marry soon... Davido' marriage will last and she is a good girl and smart about davido childish behaviour.... You that is married for 15 years your wife is of noble character dey play....
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by sprints1: 7:49pm On Jun 26
FireUpNow:

Davido and Chioma will defy the odds and have a successful marriage life and prosperity.God bless their union. Ashwao sef dey marry abi you nor know?
u better leave that ozuo like say his wife na virgin he meet plus who virgin help... Virgin wey go use nagging kill you and check your phone and life taya
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by eepeepook: 7:59pm On Jun 26
1. Which kind of wedding happens on a Tuesday?

2. The relationship don end. The uncertainty of marriage held Chioma’s interest. After marriage, nothing to look forward to.
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by FireUpNow(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26
sprints1:
u better leave that ozuo like say his wife na virgin he meet plus who virgin help... Virgin wey go use nagging kill you and check your phone and life taya

Nor be lie 😀
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by Goddyrichie(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26
CrownedPhoenix:

What's your business with my post?

Therein lies my answer.

I won't respond to you again.
and what’s your business with how people make their money
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 12:13am On Jun 27
Chrisrare:
this very one go last remember it's now global
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by QuinQ: 12:38am On Jun 27
Franzinni:
what is the highest gail time they give to scammers in Nigeria just for example o

2 years max

Some self dey get 6 months or a fine of 200k

But I am not saying I wanna enter scam "business" ...

How many years Dem dey give bandit? And kidnappers? Make we no even talk BH boys Dem.

I nor say I wan enter crime o ... Don't get me wrong, but crime pays in this environment.

Soo, will you accept 10m to spend 1 year in jail (possibly dying there), disappoint and disgrace family and friends, and be permanently known as ex-concict?
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by AliEzeOlu: 5:35am On Jun 27
EFCC left the WhatsApp group grin grin

Them nogo fit arrest anyone for spraying cash in this grand influential wedding filled by the creme de la creme of the society.
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by achimendy(m): 6:54am On Jun 27
Chrisrare:

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51am On Jun 27
Imusi:
stop wishing others evil comrade.
Then I forgot you can't give what you don't have
where did he wish evil
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:52am On Jun 27
aylive02:
grin

Someone asked on X if anyone with legal work can spend the way these guys spend. Osimen was in that hall but sat at the back. man understood what it means to run 90mins on the pitch, so he kept it low.
So music is illegal work. See you cannot go far in life worth that mentality
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by CastedNairaland: 7:55am On Jun 27
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by CastedNairaland: 7:57am On Jun 27
🤫

AfeezShomorin:

E be like say Kirikiri don dey hungry you grin
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by realoscar84(m): 8:16am On Jun 27
The matter vex you no be small. Ignore the mofo jaare.

michlins:
comot arsenal from your mouth before your teeth go full ground
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by travelzcruix: 9:03am On Jun 27
Franzinni:
Nice ...men this money ... Hmm I don dey taya to follow the rules o ... I ... Well let me not say anything.
na u Sabi,lol
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by eniteden(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27
And someone is looking for 100 Dollar to start business behind your house, your gate man's wife need 50 dollar to improve that her akara business, the cleaner in your street need 20 dollar to pay her child's school fees, orphanages are short of foods and basic amenities and someone just needs 500 naira to eat that day.

God help us all... undecided
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by Thazard(m): 8:57am On Jun 28
aylive02:
grin

Someone asked on X if anyone with legal work can spend the way these guys spend. Osimen was in that hall but sat at the back. man understood what it means to run 90mins on the pitch, so he kept it low.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by Iamblessed85: 10:19pm On Jun 28
KingAzubuike:
That $100 bills he sprayed isn't up to $3000.

$100000 and e easily commot am from pocket like that

When we leaked the news at first, what was your reaction?
Re: “money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars by KingAzubuike(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28
Iamblessed85:

When we leaked the news at first, what was your reaction?
Are you alright? And do you have something meaningful doing with your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.