Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: (3146 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) / Lagos Was Bankrupt When Tinubu Took Over In 1999 - Gov. Sanwo Olu / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by blacknp(m): 12:01am On Jun 28
Ojuntana:

You will not hammer
The only hammer you get is to nail your jail door in efcc cell🚪
https://www.nairaland.com/8138140/efcc-chairman-orders-arrest-men
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by walefresh3(m): 12:13am On Jun 28
MrEverest:

Lol, you think I will live in a country ruled by a disgusting drug lord? I left the sh1thole immediately they declared the bastard president.

I’m living my best life where I am while watching you guys living like animals, with bemused curiosity😂😂

If you die in Nigeria without experiencing what it means to live in a peaceful country, it would really be a tragedy. Primitive abobakus😆😆
Stop lieing bro....this your cry show say you dey suffer seriously...

Go and meet Adeleke family to help....See much boy dey use another man country dey proud....why you no go Anambra wey obi build ?

Unaa too dey lie....and always dey hype nonsense.....
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by Ojuntana: 12:15am On Jun 28
blacknp:
https://www.nairaland.com/8138140/efcc-chairman-orders-arrest-men
It's good to know you're keeping up with news about EFCC
You'll soon be their favourite customer grin grin
But still, you nor go hammer 🔨
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by walefresh3(m): 12:17am On Jun 28
Ojuntana:

I think we are discussing multinationals here not just "companies". If 800 companies closed down when the economy was comparatively better, just imagine what the numbers will be now with the multinationals exiting.
Each multinational has loads of vendors and services companies who get contracts from them who will automatically be out of business once they exit. So, it will be much worse now I can tell you.
Stop your cry bro ..

You have been lamenting with different handles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by Ojuntana: 7:53am On Jun 28
walefresh3:
Stop your cry bro ..

You have been lamenting with different handles
I'm actually crying on your behalf Wale wey no fresh
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by blacknp(m): 10:41am On Jun 28
Ojuntana:

It's good to know you're keeping up with news about EFCC
You'll soon be their favourite customer grin grin
But still, you nor go hammer 🔨
The return of the Saint. grin.
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by Dbegining: 2:51pm On Jun 28
Ojuntana:

Ok. This is the first one you can point to under Jonathan. And that is besides the fact that virgin Nigeria was more or less a govt enterprise like ntel.

This Op counted 13 in just one year under this your disaster. Most of these companies are multinationals that have been in Nigeria for scores of years.

I've been waiting for the guy to reply you, he hasn't.

These APC folks are just fools. I think all of them are just put in one room to do the job.
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by Iamanoited: 1:40pm On Jun 29
Iamanoited:

THESE ARE UK SUBSIDIARIES THAT HAVE BEEN FINANCED BY UBNPLC SINCE THE DEMISE OF BARCLAYS BANK DCO.
FIDELITY BANK NIGERIA CAN'T COPE, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE LEAVING.
IGP, AGF AND CAMA SHOULD REVOKE THE BUSINESS BETWEEN UBNPLC AND FIDELITY NIG. ANDTHESE COMPANIES WILL STAY BACK.

YETUDE ONI, PLEASE DO NGOZI IWEALA TO RETAIN UBNPLC AND THESE COMPANIES LISTED ABOVE.. UBNPLC MUST NOT FAIL NIGERIA. PLEASE USE CAPITAL SALE PROCEEDS OF UBNPLC INTERNATIONAL FIXED ASSETS TO REVIVE THESE COMPANIES BACK INTO PROMINENCE
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by walefresh3(m): 6:58am On Jul 07
Ojuntana:

I'm actually crying on your behalf Wale wey no fresh
Go and cry on behalf of your hungry lineage ....I have already made it in life....
Re: Multinationals That Have Left Nigeria Since When Tinubu Took Over In 2023: by Ojuntana: 7:39am On Jul 07
walefresh3:
Go and cry on behalf of your hungry lineage ....I have already made it in life....
Online Billionaire
We see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature / Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? / Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.