Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Make Over 5k Every Week By Posting Photos Of My Food On Imojofood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Make Over 5k Every Week By Posting Photos Of My Food On Imojofood (93 Views)

Make Over 5k Weekly By Posting Photos Of Your Food On Imojofood / Get Free 1k Now And 5k Every Two Month With Palmpay / You Can Make 3k To 5k Every Two Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make Over 5k Every Week By Posting Photos Of My Food On Imojofood by mrimojo: 12:55pm On Jun 26
Hi guys today i want to introduce you to a platform that pays you over 5k every week by posting photos of your food. i know it may sound too good to be true, well i doubted it too the first time i heard it but today i can glady say that iv withdrawn over 5 times from the platform. its legit and real . all you have to do is post photos of your food or do simple task and get paid for it. you dont even need to refer anyone to be able to withdraw, you can withdraw your money without referral. visit https://imojo.com.ng/food/register?ref=salome to join

https://imojo.com.ng/food/register?ref=salome

Re: I Make Over 5k Every Week By Posting Photos Of My Food On Imojofood by Balablue64: 1:50pm On Jul 11
I just checked it out, guys na scam site oh, they asked me to put my card details to subscribe and become pro before earning. RUN OH NA SCAM!!

(1) (Reply)

Iconic Itel A50 Device / If You Were Me What Would You Do? / 'they Gave So Much Problems': Oliseh Names Super Eagles Stars NFF Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.