Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,805 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:10 PM

How To Minimize Data Usage on Your Android Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Minimize Data Usage on Your Android Phone (166 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / How To Minimize The Rate Of Internet Fraud In Nigeria / Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Minimize Data Usage on Your Android Phone by Pickmycall: 2:01pm On Jun 26
All android phones come with a ore-instaled browsers like chrome, phoenix,operamini,scooper news,etc that sends unsolicited news notificatios to your android home page that drains your data and battery fast.
The solution to either minimize or stop data consumption is to disable all notificatios from both your pre installed browsers and news apps.
Solutions:
Open the browser while your data is on
Tap on settings in the browser or news apps
Tap on notification.
You will see a virtual button on the right side of your browser.Tap on it to disable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Putin A War Criminal / Violence Attack On Peaceful Protesters By NPF / NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Drug Consignments Concealed In Cerelac Baby Food ( Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.