Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life (454 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by Obainoman6: 3:22pm On Jun 26
like this they have not paid me salary i just went to withdraw my last money to eat today and i still have like 8 days to go before am paid.
I don't have anything to depend to no food at home, no gari, currently am eating my last meal cos from tomorrow no food anymore.
I don't have anyone to fall back to, no mama no papa and I don't know who to borrow from.
Please help me guys to eat, anything at all at all is not small please God will bless you.
9022656878 moniepoint
Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by MrCork: 3:32pm On Jun 26
Obainoman6:
like this they have not paid me salary i just went to withdraw my last money to eat today and i still have like 8 days to go before am paid.
I don't have anything to depend to no food at home, no gari, currently am eating my last meal cos from tomorrow no food anymore.
I don't have anyone to fall back to, no mama no papa and I don't know who to borrow from.
Please help me guys to eat, anything at all at all is not small please God will bless you.
9022656878 moniepoint

angry
Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by MrCork: 3:34pm On Jun 26
Obainoman6:
9022656878 moniepoint

HellVictorinho6....YOU AGAIN WIT YOR 419 SCAMMMING STYLE...u tink u can fool us wit another fake id?
can u giv up begggin for moiney?? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26
Obainoman6:
9022656878 moniepoint

aint you tired of bringing all these fake yeye stories on NL every week, hiding behind various profiles on NL?
here below is you begging in April with same format:

Obainoman6:
I am a married man with 2 kids and i have not been paid salary please help me with anything that i can use to eat.
My children are hungry and we haven't had a proper meal since a week, we are nearly running out of gari supply in the house. Please i don't want to end my life but i am thinking about it on Sunday since i cannot provide let me die.
Please anybody should help me with anything so that i can be able to manage to sustain them before the month ends. Thank you very much

.. but a few weeks ago, you were trying to buy a laptop on NL for 60k... here below is your alternate profile (using your same bank account):
Pussyisgud:
Bro please i fit see any small thing from you let me use take chop and also thank the lord for you.
9022656878 moniepoint, God bless you

... and here below you were ready to spend 60k on a laptop (with that alternate profile) a few weeks ago:

Pussyisgud:

but more importantly, why dont you practice what you preach and GO MUNCH GRASS, as you stated below:

Obainoman6:
When i remember the prices of things in the market it gives me joy because currently we are teaching Peter obi a bitter lesson.
This is just the beginning, prices will keep going high and Nigerians will run out of alternatives untill they begin to munch grass.
Peter obi must cry due to the bitter lesson we are teaching.
9 more years for tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by THELATTERMAN(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26
MrBrownJay1:

aint you tired of bringing all these fake yeye stories on NL every week, hiding behind various profiles on NL?
here below is you begging in April with same format:

.. but a few weeks ago, you were trying to buy a laptop on NL for 60k... here below is your alternate profile (using your same bank account):

... and here below you were ready to spend 60k on a laptop (with that alternate profile) a few weeks ago:

but more importantly, why dont you practice what you preach and GO MUNCH GRASS, as you stated below:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26
MrCork:

HellVictorinho6....YOU AGAIN WIT YOR 419 SCAMMMING STYLE...u tink u can fool us wit another fake id?
can u giv up begggin for moiney?? angry

Yeah i scammed ur mother

And am not sori

B?@stard

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by MrCork: 8:20pm On Jun 29
Obainoman6:
9022656878 moniepoint

BRO RAT POISON IS ON SALE....eeediot boy!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by Obainoman6: 9:49pm On Jun 29
MrCork:

BRO RAT POISON IS ON SALE....eeediot boy!!(no oofense) angry
The blue whale is the largest sea animal.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by MrCork: 9:56pm On Jun 29
Obainoman6:

The blue whale is the largest sea animal.

Good thing is we both agree yor head is not corrrrect sir smiley
Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by Obainoman6: 10:06pm On Jun 29
MrCork:

Good thing is we both agree yor head is not corrrrect sir smiley
The Blue whale is the largest Sea animal.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Sapa Want To Finish My Life by Sapasenator: 10:56pm On Jun 29
OP, na that sapa ko kee you Las Las.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Look At Before You Say I Do / She Is My New Year 2015 Gift To You / What Am I?

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.