Stats: 3,169,861 members, 7,876,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti (30514 Views)

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / "Presumed Assassins" Of President Jovenel Moise Arrested In Haiti (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Pointnoire(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26
Haiti 🇭🇹 is almost if not a failed state currently, whatever is happening in Kenya is small compared to Haiti, the only problem is Haitians are very stubborn proud group of people, they believe they can solve their own problems, rightly so but evidence on ground proves otherwise, the only help Haiti needs is to build a strong police force made up of 100 percent Haitian or else nothing will be achieved

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Maxtipulation(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26
Police, Why dem con dress like army?
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by ComrDaprince(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26
AFRICA PROBLEM FULL CUP. THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE. RUNING FROM THE MAIN FIRE AT HOME.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by SaturnNick(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26
What about our gallant nigerian military?
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Franzinni: 4:41pm On Jun 26
Nah case study Dem dey take Africa do ... From the congo conflict to boko haram, to bandits ... There are bodies who are studying events like lab experiments
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Saig: 4:42pm On Jun 26
Hope this is not a ploy by these westerners to stop Africans from asking for their rights and good governance from their government especially seeing what is happening in Kenya currently. Those people don't want Africa to rise. They may just call protesters gangs and brandish them
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by travelzcruix: 4:43pm On Jun 26
Let's assume Haiti becomes a paradise sooner, don't get angry when they offer Kenyans Visa on arrival.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

To do what exactly?

Sorry to derail :

Investors needed for my next song:

I have been dropping freestyles on Instagram for a while, and I have freestyles that can boast of close to 200k views. This kind of views on other platforms like YouTube, Spotify will generate close to $1000-$2000 dollars.

Now here is my investment, am dropping a new song and with my calculations if without any promotion I can get close to 200k views, if I pay a couple of blogs we can reach 1m views in less than 6 months and that's almost $15,000 in royalties + shows + endorsements and sales from my Maldives brand.

I have the name already, if you are interested mention me and let's work together.

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Bridget95(f): 4:45pm On Jun 26
OriOko88:
The Western media rates Kenya more than Nigeria. The indices they re giving Kenya is staggering and way surpasses Nigeria. They've been following the Kenya protest so keenly.

I think Nigeria is more or less a fourth world country, even more backward han Kenya. Lord!!!

I can't believe Nairobi has more sky scrappers than Abuja. BBC said that angry
Right from 2015 ,the west stopped taking naija seriously due to governmental failures.

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by SmartyPants(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26
OriOko88:
The Western media rates Kenya more than Nigeria. The indices they re giving Kenya is staggering and way surpasses Nigeria. They've been following the Kenya protest so keenly.

I think Nigeria is more or less a fourth world country, even more backward han Kenya. Lord!!!

Okay, so what if Nairobi has more skyscrapers than Abuja? Abuja is still a far better place to live. As if skyscrapers are now supposedly a measure of development. Bush fellow!

By the way, Nairobi is both the commercial nerve centre and capital city. Imagine combining Lagos and Abuja?

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by mrblessed(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26
Serve abroad, kill protesters at home.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by oneMalik: 4:52pm On Jun 26
Africana are victims of the west .

They came around to plant all these nonsense here , they thought us all these things that are causing calamities among us starting from corruption to whatever problems on ground today . Just to control and enslave us as we are still seeing it today .

It will take time to get ourselves if at all we do .

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Who settle down swear for Africa as a whole abeg? angry

Your country is currently burning but you still have the manhood that can stand strong enough to send police to a foreign country when e be like say na your own country even need am pass at this moment..
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Sleekfingers: 4:55pm On Jun 26
blowjohn:
But have the people of Haiti stopped using voodoo as daily bread?

If no, then nothing good can come out of the country

And your country that is using Christianity and Islam as daily bread, how are Nigerians faring?
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by CaptainFM1: 4:57pm On Jun 26
Awon sufayo! They will roast them like meats within 1 month.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by JuanDeDios: 4:58pm On Jun 26
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Elidrisy20: 5:05pm On Jun 26
They can Japa to USA
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by blowjohn(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26
Sleekfingers:

And your country that is using Christianity and Islam as daily bread, how are Nigerians faring?

Are they using Christianity or Islam to kill in the streets daily. Are nigerians using any type of religion as a weapon in every aspect of daily dealings?
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Beey(f): 5:06pm On Jun 26
God1000:
And Kenya is boiling at home, I wish them all the best in their mission sha, I wonder why the neighboring Caribbean countries cannot help Haiti that they have to seek help from faraway east African country
Because our president is Biden’s puppet & he want to please his master. He sent our officers there in spite of a court order barring him from doing so. The African executive have no respect for their judiciary.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Beey(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26
purplekayc:

It has not turned into a full. Blown revolution yet so they can afford to send
No! He sent them against a court order. He is a dictator.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Pennilessword1: 5:09pm On Jun 26
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Your country is currently burning but you still have the manhood that can stand strong enough to send police to a foreign country when e be like say na your own country even need am pass at this moment..

Bros I tire o...e be.like 9ja wey dey supply lite to Ghana and Benin Republic and we no get light
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Beey(f): 5:11pm On Jun 26
OriOko88:

Our protest yielded fruits. He had to turn around & veto the bill that had been passed waiting for his signature to assent it into law. As for our police, he sent them to Haiti against our judiciary’s order. He listens to no one. He’s Biden’s puppet, but the young generation is taking the bull by the horns.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Beey(f): 5:13pm On Jun 26
Maxtipulation:
Police, Why dem con dress like army?
This an elite paramilitary squad.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Onewazobia(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

To do what exactly?

Sorry to derail :

Investors needed for my next song:

I have been dropping freestyles on Instagram for a while, and I have freestyles that can boast of close to 200k views. This kind of views on other platforms like YouTube, Spotify will generate close to $1000-$2000 dollars.

Now here is my investment, am dropping a new song and with my calculations if without any promotion I can get close to 200k views, if I pay a couple of blogs we can reach 1m views in less than 6 months and that's almost $15,000 in royalties + shows + endorsements and sales from my Maldives brand.

I have the name already, if you are interested mention me and let's work together.

Interested
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by God1000(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26
Beey:
Because our president is Biden’s puppet & he want to please his master. He sent our officers there in spite of a court order barring him from doing so. The African executive have no respect for their judiciary.
you are from Kenya, good to know.

Your president should have obeyed the court order, but this is Africa where the executive branch doesn't respect Court decisions
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by BeigJawnson(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26
Jonjam269:

The only thing you know how to do best wailing and ranting on social media with no reasonable contribution.

It is not your effing business dude... Leave the human alone... The wailing is not your heartburn or headburn
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Cheapgadget(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26
They will barbecue them there

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Stevenbright(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LpUYVgZb6g

https://www.voanews.com/a/kenyan-police-arrive-in-haiti-to-combat-gang-violence/7669668.html

This is the main mission of the recent chaos in Kenya. The people and the judiciary have opposed the deployment of Kenyan police to Haiti.

The president intentionally used the finance bill to cause chaos as a smokescreen and then went ahead to deploy the Kenyan police to Haiti as of June 25, 2024. Haven achievd his objective for which he has been paid by a foreign power, he is now saying he will withdraw the bill totally, just imagine!!

https://www.rt.com/africa/600058-kenya-ruto-finance-bill-withdrawn/
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by OriOko88(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26
Beey:
Our protest yielded fruits. He had to turn around & veto the bill that had been passed waiting for his signature to assent it into law. As for our police, he sent them to Haiti against our judiciary’s order. He listens to no one. He’s Biden’s puppet, but the young generation is taking the bull by the horns.
Are u Kenyan?
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Beey(f): 5:35pm On Jun 26
OriOko88:

Are u Kenyan?
Yes Iam.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Beey(f): 5:37pm On Jun 26
God1000:
you are from Kenya, good to know.

Your president should obeyed the court order, but this is Africa where the executive branch doesn't respect Court decisions
Always chest thumping. Sad that lives were lost. Protests went on since last week. He didn’t listen. Their blood is on his hands.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by RaptorX: 5:37pm On Jun 26
God1000:
And Kenya is boiling at home, I wish them all the best in their mission sha, I wonder why the neighboring Caribbean countries cannot help Haiti that they have to seek help from faraway east African country
Multi national force lead by Kenya but Jamaica and some other Caribbean countries are also participating.

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Peacecore: 5:42pm On Jun 26
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

So the soldiers should be killing peaceful protesters? You should always calm down and read before you comment. The happenings in Kenyan is as a result of govt policy and the govt can resolve it without the aid of the arm forces.

GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)