Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! (1705 Views)

After 10 Years Of Unemployment, How Far Will A 100k Job Help A Man? / 1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Work From Home As Anti-fraud Payment Partner And Earn Up To N200k-N800k Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 4:12pm On Jun 26
You earn N800k monthly in Lagos with a remote job. Which of these areas would you rent an apartment and why?

Lekki, Ikeja, Magodo, Egbeda, Abule Egba, Apapa, Airport Rd, Mushin, Yaba, Ebute-Metta, Lagos Island, Ikorodu, V/I.

5 Likes

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by myke92(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26
Ikeja is fine, you'll get a serene environment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AndroBlaze: 5:17pm On Jun 26
AngelSlay:
You earn N800k monthly in Lagos with a remote job. Which of these areas would you rent an apartment and why?

Lekki, Ikeja, Magodo, Egbeda, Abule Egba, Apapa, Airport Rd, Mushin, Yaba, Ebute-Metta, Lagos Island, Ikorodu, V/I.

Hmmm not sure but I know I will not rent in Lekki, Lagos Island or V/I either due to any one of these reasons which are Power, Security and general expenses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 5:38pm On Jun 26
AndroBlaze:

Hmmm not sure but I know I will not rent in Lekki, Lagos Island or V/I either due to any one of these reasons which are Power, Security and general expenses.
I am lost, power and security are topnotch in the aforementioned areas.
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 5:39pm On Jun 26
myke92:
What's the security level and light situation?
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AndroBlaze: 6:11pm On Jun 26
AngelSlay:
I am lost, power and security are topnotch in the aforementioned areas.
I said any of those 3 reasons, meaning any of the reasons can apply for any of the locations I mentioned.

As for Power, I don't think you have spent considerable time on the Island for you to be saying this, either that or you are not conversant with mainland, anyway there are locations on the mainland that guarantee almost 22hrs light daily and some lucky ones don't even know how to switch on a generator anymore let alone own one.

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 6:13pm On Jun 26
AndroBlaze:

I said any of those 3 reasons, meaning any of the reasons can apply for any of the locations I mentioned.

As for Power, I don't think you have spent considerable time on the Island for you to be saying this, either that or you are not conversant with mainland, anyway [I]there are locations on the mainland that guarantee almost 22hrs light daily and some lucky ones don't even know how to switch on a generator anymore let alone own one.[/I]
Where on the mainland?
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by sunshineV(f): 6:26pm On Jun 26
AngelSlay:
Where on the mainland?
makoko or ilaje

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 6:28pm On Jun 26
sunshineV:
makoko or ilaje
Makoko? Ilaje Bariga you mean
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by sunshineV(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26
AngelSlay:
Makoko? Ilaje Bariga you mean
yes
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 6:30pm On Jun 26
sunshineV:
yes
How? Are dey connected directly to the national grid, have solar system connected in the area or you are being sarcastic?
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by sunshineV(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26
AngelSlay:
How? Are dey connected directly to the national grid, have solar system connected in the area or you are being sarcastic?
sarcastic

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 6:31pm On Jun 26
grin
sunshineV:
sarcastic
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by sunshineV(f): 6:34pm On Jun 26

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by franchasofficia: 7:34pm On Jun 26
[quote author=AngelSlay post=130669264][/quote]Gbagada, Ikeja, Airport road.

More secure.

Accessibility to any part of Lagos

Free of Police and EFCC harassment thinking you are a Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by Esthered: 7:35pm On Jun 26
Pocohantas is a remote worker and moved from Island to mainland based on her entries I read over time. I think you can ask for her advise.

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by Peteru1st(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26
Please link me up with any remote job!! Transportation in this Lagos is killing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by myke92(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26
AngelSlay:
What's the security level and light situation?

Go to GRA, security is relatively okay, and power supply is quite steady.

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by Englishisamust: 10:11pm On Jun 26
[quote author=AngelSlay post=130669264][/quote]

Ikeja boss, come to ogba or Berger. You will enjoy light and house is cheaper here compared to all those places u metiomed

3 Likes

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 10:24pm On Jun 26
Englishisamust:

Ikeja boss, come to ogba or Berger. You will enjoy light and house is cheaper here compared to all those places u metiomed
How is house cheaper in Ogba and Berger? When a self contained is going for over 300,000 without agent and agreement. As for light, what's the minimum number of light they have on a daily? As my friend who stays there complained about power supply

1 Like

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AngelSlay: 10:24pm On Jun 26
myke92:

Go to GRA, security is relatively okay, and power supply is quite steady.
There's no self contained in GRA as it highbrow and the creme de la creme of Lagos and Nigeria stay there.
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by gracefoundmme(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26
Since you work remote, I will advise you come to Abuja and thank me…

There is constant electricity here.

I stay at Galadimawa.

Best decision I made since last year as someone working remote also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by snowwhyte607: 10:54pm On Jun 26
gracefoundmme:

I stay at Galadimawa.

Please, how do you guys find this remote jobs?
I really need a job, and I'm currently in Abuja. Help a bro 🙏
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by AcadaWriter: 11:16pm On Jun 26

4 Likes

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by Disembark: 11:41pm On Jun 26
gracefoundmme:

I stay at Galadimawa.

How much be rent there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by gracefoundmme(m): 6:01am On Jun 27
Disembark:

How much be rent there

Depends on the location, where I stay is 1 bedroom and parlor and I am paying 650k yearly...and it comes with basic house stuff including a water heater.

Also, in my area, you can get a self-con/studio apartment for around 450k yearly

However, some areas are super affordable, like Duste Alhaji...etc
with rent for as low as 300k for a self-con/studio apartment with kitchen cabinets, water heater...etc.

But 1 thing I know for sure is that in Abuja there is always light irrespective of the location.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by gracefoundmme(m): 6:04am On Jun 27
snowwhyte607:

oh nice, which area do u stay?

Leverage platforms like Linkedin (there are tricks to this also), and have a stellar portfolio of what you have done over the years, like ensuring you are an Authority in your area of specialty.
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by saintsylve(m): 7:15am On Jun 27
Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by saintsylve(m): 7:17am On Jun 27
gracefoundmme:

I stay at Galadimawa.

Good morning bro,
Please I will like to connect with you and get some guide concerning this remote work. I haven't been able to do it right for over three years now and I am not giving up.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by rapheal5(m): 7:27am On Jun 27
snowwhyte607:

You think only the government ppl are wicked, most nigerians has dont reach me, dont pass me syndrome, beg them till tomorrow they wont respond to you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn N800k Monthly In Lagos With A Remote Job. Help! by Meerahbel: 10:27am On Jun 27
saintsylve:

Good morning bro,
Please I will like to connect with you and get some guide concerning this remote work. I haven't been able to do it right for over three years now and I am not giving up.

Thank you
Join the link on my profile and thank me later.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Documentation And Resumption / 100% Free Cisa Dump And More / Medical Doctor Looking for Partnership with a Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.