Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Chivido 2024..... The Best wedding Is Yet To Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chivido 2024..... The Best wedding Is Yet To Come (381 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chivido 2024..... The Best wedding Is Yet To Come by Atuero(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26
I still remember the wedding between 2Face and Annie. It was in 2012. By then, social media was not like this, but it trended as though that would be the end of wedding ceremonies. But it soon came and gone and we all went back to our normal lives.

Then came the one that almost broke the internet that year. It was the wedding between Banky W and Adesua. It was in 2017. It was glamour, fashion, or what you people now call steeze. Ebuka made a signature agbada and almost stole the show. We could not breathe because everywhere online, it was either you were reading about the beauty of Adesua or the bear-bear and gorimakpa of Banky W. But it soon came and gone and we all went back to our normal lives.

Earlier this year, the wedding of Moses Bliss and his Ghanaian wife almost made the internet to pause. All eyes were on them. It was as though if you are not married to a Ghanaian, something was wrong with you. All through social media, either you are seeing the pictures of his smiling tall wife, or you are seeing where Moses was literally adoring her. The question, "God when?" came to the lips of many people online. But it soon came and gone and we all went back to our normal lives.

And now, Chioma and Davido are trending. When you scroll through your timeline, almost everything is about them... It is either you are seeing the new car bought, the price of the ring, the spraying of dollars, or the different guests with their different steezes (if there is any word like that).

I am just a voice in the 'wilderness' sent to tell you to be patient, everything will soon calm down and everyone will go back to their normal lives.

The price of Garri is not reduced... And Bulaba is still the president.

Don't go and overthink or overdo yourself. This life as you see it, is passing away.

#PurestPurity

2 Likes

Re: Chivido 2024..... The Best wedding Is Yet To Come by Hollybratt(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26
cool
Re: Chivido 2024..... The Best wedding Is Yet To Come by Atuero(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26
That's fact
Re: Chivido 2024..... The Best wedding Is Yet To Come by Nonexisting1: 10:07pm On Jun 26
Your sermon still won't stop me from doubling my daily hustle, not to waste it on marriage with a Nigerian girl like Davido did but to live a good life. These days, I don't listen to motivational lines and speeches that make people lazy and be laid back. If you no like money, relax and follow Psalm 127 vs 2 (Good News Version) but if you like what you saw in that wedding, go out there and hustle.

(1) (Reply)

A Really Sad Story! / The Man Who Fought The Deity And His Ancestors / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.