Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Prevent Miscarriage, Ceaserean Section, And Still Birth With This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prevent Miscarriage, Ceaserean Section, And Still Birth With This (92 Views)

Pls Advice: I Want To Say A Thunderous No To A 3rd Miscarriage / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / The Miraculous Herb That Can Help You Get Pregnant & Prevent Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Miscarriage, Ceaserean Section, And Still Birth With This by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26
If you have been experiencing miscarriage (s) or still birth,you can not carry pregnancy to term.

You have fragile womb,or can't carry pregnancy till 9month or give birth without ceaserean section.

There's solution to it that our grandmothers and mothers used,most especially in rural areas. And our wives are also using to carry pregnancy to term, prevent Miscarriage,has easy delivery and prevent operation.

You can contact me yourself,on behalf of your wife or partner too.

No side effects to the mother or child.

You'll deliver Easily with healthy baby.

The solution has been in existence for Long.

Contact me today...I'll guide you on what to do and also tell you on how to use them, and exact period or month of pregnancy you'll use it.

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5/0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4

Call or chat any of the numbers

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale / Household Items For Sale / Achieving Remarkable Growth In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.