Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,117 members, 7,925,513 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

Car Choice Request: Honda Jazz Version - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Choice Request: Honda Jazz Version (254 Views)

Neatly Used Honda Jazz With Duty Going For #2.5m / Request: Honda CRV Or Honda Accord 2002-2007 / Toks Honda Jazz Manual Drive 850k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Choice Request: Honda Jazz Version by Abayomioba: 6:49pm On Jun 26
Guys, I currently drive a Civic 05 and use it for e-hailing. Wanna change to Honda Jazz cuz I learnt it's even more rugged and easier/cheaper to maintain.

My requests are:
1. What version of the Honda Jazz do you recommend considering I'm using it for Uber/bolt and considering my budget is between 2.5 - 2.8M?
2. Does anyone have a neatly used Nigerian used Jazz for sale?

Thanks guys. I anticipate your input.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Car Choice Request: Honda Jazz Version by ehissi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26
Honda jazz is a car with manual transmission. E too dey get gear box issues. Though the gear box isn't that expensive between 80k - 130k depending on where you are, plus Bolt doesn't really allow it, unless you brand the car with their logo....

The Automatic Version of the car is sold in most parts of the world as Honda Fit. Can't say much for the Automatic version except for the fact that you will really have to be lucky to get the car at the price you quoted either for Manual or Automatic....

Middle man don hike up the price of the car in the Nigerian used car market
Re: Car Choice Request: Honda Jazz Version by Abayomioba: 12:21pm On Jun 27
Thanks Chief. This is exactly what I realized from researches.

Might end up sticking with my civic.

ehissi:
Honda jazz is a car with manual transmission. E too dey get gear box issues. Though the gear box isn't that expensive between 80k - 130k depending on where you are, plus Bolt doesn't really allow it, unless you brand the car with their logo....

The Automatic Version of the car is sold in most parts of the world as Honda Fit. Can't say much for the Automatic version except for the fact that you will really have to be lucky to get the car at the price you quoted either for Manual or Automatic....

1 Like

Re: Car Choice Request: Honda Jazz Version by Abayomioba: 12:51pm On Jun 27
ehissi:

How about the Honda City? What version is more advisable for e-hailing?
Re: Car Choice Request: Honda Jazz Version by ehissi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27
Abayomioba:

How about the Honda City? What version is more advisable for e-hailing?

Dont know much about Civic. My brother you are already using the best car for the job. 05 civic is okay. Me I was thinking of getting a 2006/7 Rav4 or a Toyota Corolla verso before tinubu shege Pro max started but now, the price has gone up into over #3m plus

For me, if you want to change by all means. 2004/2005 Rav4 no bad. It's not a civic but its also rugged ......

But if you don't need stress, just remain with your motor.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Clean And Used Toyota Corolla 05 / Foreign Mercedes E350 2012 Now 13.5m. Call: 08134932159 / ⭐SWEET DEAL 2006 Toyota Camry LE Registered ✓First Body Pan ✓Toks Standard...⭐

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.