Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State (17723 Views)

Agbor Youth Remove Self From Ned Nwoko's Proposed Anioma In Southeast / Senator Ned Nwoko Calls For The Creation Of Anioma State As The 6th SE State / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 7:55am On Jun 27
Goodvibes007:

As in most parts of the state, the majority of the clans of Ika Nation claim to have migrated from the ancient Benin Kingdom between the 12th and 14th centuries AD in various waves. The first wave is believed to have been headed by a man called Eka, and the land he settled on was called Ekaland.

I DONT HAVE TIME TO PUSH THREAD.

THREAD PUSHER!

I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

I DONT MAKE NOISE ONLINE.

ANIOMA IS NOT AN ONLINE STATE.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Jayhome24: 7:55am On Jun 27
Goodvibes007:

He consulted no one.

That is where the rejection is coming from. Next time he need to talk to people to hear their mind before making such move.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Goodvibes007: 7:56am On Jun 27
Jayhome24:

That is where the rejection is coming from. Next time he need to talk to people to hear their mind before making such move.
100% in agreement.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 7:56am On Jun 27
Jayhome24:

Goodvibes007:

100% in agreement.

SEE THE WEREY THEY USE TWO MONIKER REPLY HIMSELF.

THREAD PUSHER!

I'M OUT!
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Chekwume16(m): 7:56am On Jun 27
No normal anioma person will opt to join south east. Quote me anywhere. South east should be concerned with why no one wants them than flooding the social media with cries of anioma state

5 Likes

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 7:59am On Jun 27
Chekwume16:
No normal anioma person will opt to join south east. Quote me anywhere. South east should be concerned with why no one wants them than flooding the social media with cries of anioma state

SEE SE WAS CREATING ORLU STATE.

IT IS ANIOMA PEOPLE THAT CONDEMN ORLU STATE AND CLAIM ANIOMA TO BE THE 6TH SE STATE.

IF YOU ARE NOT A DIRTY STINKING AFONJAAAA THAT LOVE LIES, U WONT EVEN ATTEMPT TO TWIST THE TRUTH ON EVENT THAT IS STILL VERY RECENT.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Goodvibes007: 7:59am On Jun 27
legitnow:

I DONT HAVE TIME TO PUSH THREAD.

THREAD PUSHER!

I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

I DONT MAKE NOISE ONLINE.

ANIOMA IS NOT AN ONLINE STATE.

https://x.com/NoNonsensezone/status/1768749589119590497?t=Cf4zCgdlEp7iAMUU95RMBg&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 8:01am On Jun 27
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=130678176][/quote]

U ARE A FAILURE.

ONCE ANIOMA IS CARVED OUT, NEXT IS TO TEACH YORUBA EXPANSION HISTORY.

HOW DID OBA ENTER PLACES LIKE EDO STATE?

SINCE YOU WANT TO BE STUPID, WE WILL SHOW YOU STUPID.

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Goodvibes007: 8:05am On Jun 27
legitnow:

U ARE A FAILURE.

ONCE ANIOMA IS CARVED OUT, NEXT IS TO TEACH YORUBA EXPANSION HISTORY.

HOW DID OBA ENTER PLACES LIKE EDO STATE?

SINCE YOU WANT TO BE STUPID, WE WILL SHOW YOU STUPID.
Ika is of Bini origin. Simple as ABC.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 8:06am On Jun 27
Goodvibes007:

Ika is of Bini origin. Simple as ABC.

BINI WILL BE IN ILEIFE IF YOU DONT SHUT UP.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Amah70: 8:13am On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:

How's it underrepresentation when their fusion into the SE means an increase in NASS members from the East

U made it seem like they're not Igbos, as if they're coming from outside the region to take the place of Igbos....how's it underrepresentation?

In Abuja NASS, Representation is not counted according to zones.
Use your head: if a sixth state for the southeast is created from the present southeast area, Representatives at the NASS from the sixth state is added to Representatives from Anioma. That increases Representatives of the Igbos in the NASS.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Amah70: 8:36am On Jun 27
Chekwume16:

A set of most uninformed and poorly educated Igbos from the southeast are the ones who clamour for Anioma state to be a sixth state in the southeast area. They think that if Anioma is not part of southeast, their war for Biafra shall not be successful. They think only war can restore Biafra, and having Anioma as part of southeast increases their chances during their war. But the war for Biafra has been fought between 1967-1970. Lobbying and peaceful methods are what is now needed to restore Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Jayhome24: 8:37am On Jun 27
legitnow:

SEE THE WEREY THEY USE TWO MONIKER REPLY HIMSELF.

THREAD PUSHER!

I'M OUT!

You see your problem? You think everybody is a criminal a s s hole like you. The moment thing not going in your own stupid way then you start sending jargons to make yourself look good to your fellow idiots.

I'm sure the guy that owned the second moniker will reply you accordingly.

I know your type. Now you want Anioma in the East but ever since you have be categorising them as fake igboos but now that same fake igbos you now wanted so badly to get 6 states why not tear Abia, Enugu, Anambra or imo into two to create the 6th state but now want to forcefully take the fake igbos as part of you so to oppress them the more and be calling them the Osus ba?

U dey ment...

1 Like

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 8:46am On Jun 27
Jayhome24:

You see your problem? You think everybody is a criminal a s s hole like you. The moment thing not going in your own stupid way then you start sending jargons to make yourself look good to your fellow idiots.

I'm sure the guy that owned the second moniker will reply you accordingly.

I know your type. Now you want Anioma in the East but ever since you have be categorising them as fake igboos but now that same fake igbos you now wanted so badly to get 6 states why not tear Abia, Enugu, Anambra or imo into two to create the 6th state but now want to forcefully take the fake igbos as part of you so to oppress them the more and be calling them the Osus ba?

U dey ment...

Afonjaaa what is it to you, how i relate with my own people.

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Jayhome24: 9:07am On Jun 27
legitnow:

Afonjaaa what is it to you, how i relate with my own people.

As usual another idiot on the lose.

I don't need to say it over and over again I'm not even from SW to start with but do you see that your stupid mentality thinking all igbos are idiot who reason with their anus like you it's a big shame on you.

Go and talk to those that begat you to pls impact some senses into your skull because you are genetically corrupted and mentally deranged.

Who is your people? Your people my foot!

Ozuor!

1 Like

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Hotice085: 9:10am On Jun 27
AlomoReloaded:
Confused mofos.
Those so called Delta-Igbos are more confused than I'd ever wish my worst enemy. They'll vehemently tell you they are not Igbo.... That they are Delta... Just like Fulani, saying "I'm Kaduna".... When pushed further, they'll say they are "Delta-Igbo".... One just can't help but wonder the kind of iberiibe that will make them add Igbo, to Delta and still say they aren't Igbo.
Funny people. When they jam Isoko, Urhobo, Itsekiri, and the wahala giving Ijaw, they'll be quick to say they are Igbo... Just to hide under the protective shadow of the title of "Igbo"....
Very funny people.

When you used to call them fake Igbos you don't know one day you will need them, let them be I have never heard Yorubas Hausas or other tribes calling themselves fake and real but the Igbos
I know how you people refer to those from Ebonyi Delta and the waw waw igbos

2 Likes

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 9:16am On Jun 27
Jayhome24:

I don't need to say it over and over again I'm not even from SW to start with but do you see that your stupid mentality thinking all igbos are idiot who reason with their anus like you it's a big shame on you.

Go and talk to those that begat you to pls impact some senses into your skull because you are genetically corrupted and mentally deranged.

Ozuor!

OK, YOU ARE FROM ILE IBINU?

THAT STILL DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO INVOLVE YOURSELF IN IGBO FAMILY AFFAIR.

UNLESS, YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN FROM IDU NOT BINI.

THAT IS BECAUE WE KNOW IDU PEOPLE ARE IGBO AND BINI ARE YORUBA.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 9:18am On Jun 27
Jayhome24:

Ozuor!

CUT A LONG STORY SHORT, IF YOU ARE AN IDU MAN, THEN I WILL BE PREPARED TO LISTEN TO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY, AS MY FELLOW IGBO.

IF YOU ARE A BINI EXPANSIONIST THEN I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO AND GATHER YOUR SOLDIERS FOR WAR.

U WILL NEED THEM.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:25am On Jun 27
Benwallt:

Chioma parents conducted their daughter's traditional marriage in the home of his suitor in Yoruba land. And even collect bride price in the groom's father parlour. What do you call that? Fear, subjugation, command, control, superiority of the Yorubas over the potopoto people

dude stop this stupid lies. They had already paid the bride price in Imo state the home of the bride's father some years back. so that one is clear, the wedding can be done anywhere since the bride price part which is not negotiable has been done. You people should stop being stupid abeg
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:26am On Jun 27
Jonjam269:

Just like the comedy Yorubas taught your fathers and mothers in the Biafra wa.r

be careful what you say otherwise you can be arrested and asked to explain all the dog whistling you are doing.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Konquest: 9:26am On Jun 27
raskymonojendor:
Like I mentioned on a different thread. All these state creations are just noise and a waste of time.
How many state does not Nigeria need? 100?

Insightful.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:27am On Jun 27
Amah70:

Going by history of states creation in the southeast, judging by size and viability,
Orlu area fits the location of any 6th state in the southeast area.

Some SE ignoramuses of no lefelendum no Biafla shout Anioma State for 6th SE state, as if Anioma is a lost Igbo tribe for not being in the SE area. Half education is a disease.

Dude stop being dense, not one is calling them a lost igbo tribe, you guys are the ones manufacturing this propaganda.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:28am On Jun 27
CorrectionFLuid:

Sense is far from you.

i also cannot say the same about you as well.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:31am On Jun 27
emmysoftyou:
I grown up with few delta boys in my hood, sometimes you don't blame the igbos from the east, maybe it's ignorance that enable him to hiss or lack of orientation. The few delta igbo and some igboid group from rivers had been having identity crisis for Long, few will tell you they are not igbo, meanwhile the majority of igbos in asaba and ibusa will tell you they're igbos, however, this ethnicity in delta and rivers are not consistent in telling people they are igbos , different stories from different folks keep denying their identity and that's why igbos from the east will see them and call them fake igbo meanwhile they're real just dialect is bit different from each other,
Moreover, owerri, Izzi, ezza , afikpo, ika, awka, ukwuani ,oyigbo, etche, and ikwerre are all dialects under igbo umbrella group..
What we need is to love and understand each other to move on..
Igbo to the world 🌎

The worst part is Agbor. The title from old days to the colonial era was Obi of Agbor. Even when they pray Chukwu is included, but all because of political expediency and post civil war politics of distancing yourself from the hinterland igbos who were lumped in South East in order to still enjoy FG largesse, they all decide to deny their identity.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:33am On Jun 27
VillagePipu:

When Ibe Kachikwu was made Minister of State for petroleum, you needed to see the evil things Igbos posted about his ethnicity. They denied him as not being Igbo and derided him.

The current Chief of Naval staff is the only one who got insulted by his own kinsmen after being appointed. His offence? Igbos said he's from an Igala-speaking part of Enugu.

As an Igboid person in the SS, the day you want to be something, your greatest enemies are the Igbos.

Oya show us one naaaa. You guys like to lie seriously. all because of stupid politics. try and have sense naaaa
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:34am On Jun 27
VillagePipu:

We all heard what you guys said when Ibe Kachikwu was appointed as Minister. We all read what you said when the Current CNS from Enugu was appointed.

Even if Anioma will be created, it will be be put under the SS. You selfish dwarfs from the SE can go to hell.

You like to lie a lot. Oga i dare you to show me a post where they said evil against them.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by chidonez: 9:34am On Jun 27
"My take on this Anioma issue is that the South East doesn't have to be 100% homogeneous to Igbo. All other geopolitical zones have a mix of different tribes in them. For example, the Northwest has Fulani, Hausa, and many other groups; the North East has Kanuri, Fulani, Hong, and Song of Adamawa State; different tribes make up Gombe and Bauchi States. The North Central has Tiv, Igala, Idoma, Yoruba, Ebira, and many other groups. The South South has Isoko, Urhobo, Igbo, Efik, and many other different ethnic groups. Only the South West and the South East have almost 90% Yoruba and Igbo homogeneous populations. So, in my honest opinion, the proposed Anioma State doesn't necessarily have to be 100% Igbo to be added to the South East; it can also accommodate other tribes like the Ndokwas and the Ika."
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Jayhome24: 9:36am On Jun 27
legitnow:

CUT A LONG STORY SHORT, IF YOU ARE AN IDU MAN, THEN I WILL BE PREPARED TO LISTEN TO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY, AS MY FELLOW IGBO.

IF YOU ARE A BINI EXPANSIONIST THEN I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO AND GATHER YOUR SOLDIERS FOR WAR.

U WILL NEED THEM.

Moronic talks. Sense gone dead.

1 Like

Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 9:36am On Jun 27
Realtruth2023:

The worst part is Agbor. The title from old days to the colonial era was Obi of Agbor. Even when they pray Chukwu is included, but all because of political expediency and post civil war politics of distancing yourself from the hinterland igbos who were lumped in South East in order to still enjoy FG largesse, they all decide to deny their identity.

LEAVE THEM, NA DEM GO TIRE.

ARE DEY NOT TIRED ALREADY.

WHETHER OBI OR DEIN, DOES IT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE THRONE BELONGS TO ONITSHA AND ASABA OBI KINGSHIP.

EVEN THE EKPEYE ANSWERING OBA, IS LAUGHABLE.

EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER.

IN THOSE LAND, THE IGBO WILL RISE AGAINST THEM.

THEIR OWN CHILDREN WILL KILL THEM.

THAT DAY IS FAST APPROACHING.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:37am On Jun 27
FreeStuffsNG:

Strange is an understatement ma. Just the thought that they would rather have SS states become 7 while SE still remains 5 despite being neighbors and some bearing Igbo names is a very very strong expression of rejection and disapproval of being associated with the Igbo. It's like an overkill , more like an expression of disgust at the thought of being regarded as Igbo.

Oga you guys love propaganda. the game is on because they know the strategic importance of uniting the mid west igbos with their kith and kin in the hinterland. They are afraid of a dominant igbo in the southern region which was what the post civil war politics was meant to achieve to reduce the igbo influence by ensuring that igbos in the delta and igboid speaking peoples are made to renounce their igbo identity.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by legitnow: 9:39am On Jun 27
U CAN BE TELLING LIES BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY REALISE THAT ALL YOU HAVE EVER TOLD THEM IS LIES?

UPRISING!

U CAN IMAGINE AGBOR MAN PRAYING WITH CHUKWU AND THE OBI OF AGBOR IS TELLING HIM OSANOGBOR.

IS THAT NOT CONFLICT BREWING BETWEEN THE OBI AND THE PEOPLE OF AGBOR?

IT IS ALL JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

THE BUBBLE GO BURST.
Re: Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State by Realtruth2023: 9:40am On Jun 27
Inosky:
They bear Igbo names and speak better Igbo language than Ebonyi State. Stup!d and shameful elders they have, keep running away from their origin.

They should conduct proper referendum.

Immediately, Anioma State is created and linked to South East, I see more Igbo people from others south east states investing massively in their lands, businesses booming for them and more unity and rest of minds of their children's heritage.

it was the post civil war politics they did to their elders when they were young. In order to get anything from the center you must renounce the igbo identity. see Agbor from time immemorial the title of the king is Obi of Agbor, but all of a sudden they changed it to Dein, and even went as far as trying to twist history, to suit the change

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Division In APC Over Plans To Expel Amosun, Okorocha / Abike Dabiri, Dangote, Sanwo-olu Attend Inauguration Of African Center In USA / Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.