Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 (433 Views)

Microsoft Just Released NET MAUI Extension For VS Code / Maui Controls Guides For Beginner C# / MAUI .NET Tutorials C# Project Based And Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Alphabyte3: 8:06pm On Jun 26
The new MAUI donet 9 supports hybridWebview using JavaScript libraries and framework like angular,Vue ,react with a new razor template that supports shared razor web and Mobile by offering resuseable UI.

The new razor template provides a unified development experience for both web and mobile applications, allowing for the sharing of code and components between the two platforms. This streamlines the development process and reduces the effort required to maintain separate codebases for web and mobile.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/maui/whats-new/dotnet-9?view=net-maui-8.0
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Lontorlooka(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09
Microsoft playing catchup with modern UI frameworks. However, just like its predecessors, it is dead on arrival.
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Alphabyte3: 1:46pm On Jul 10
Lontorlooka:
Microsoft playing catchup with modern UI frameworks. However, just like its predecessors, it is dead on arrival.

Xamarin was terminated by Microsoft to create MAUI .
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Lontorlooka(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10
Alphabyte3:

And this sounds right to your hearing.
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by qtguru(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10
Lontorlooka:

I agree I'd rather stick to Native or worse case Flutter.
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Lontorlooka(m): 11:42am On Jul 11
qtguru:

Of course . How far man. I dey visit Mt this year .

1 Like

Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by qtguru(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11
Lontorlooka:

Of course . How far man. I dey visit Mt this year .

Nice
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by excanny: 5:30pm On Jul 11
Alphabyte3:

MAUI has already terminated itself.

Damn load of shit. angry
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Lontorlooka(m): 9:17am On Jul 20
excanny:

Damn load of shit. angry

I couldn’t agree more.

I won’t advise anyone to invest too deep learning experimental Microsoft technologies .

After loosing the mobile phone OS and browser market to Android and Chrome respectively, I am still super impressed VS code took the large chunk for editors .

That’s the only tangible thing Microsoft pushed and many people adopted in decades.
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by CodingSoft: 9:11am On Jul 21
excanny:

Damn load of shit. angry

You don't know the power of Xamarin and .Net MAUI. Not too long ago I worked on a project where some features of Xamarin were being blocked by the latest iOS security improvements, but Xamarin community released a code to fix this issue. With .Net MAUI the security issue has been taken care of.
Big respect for Xamarin and .Net MAUI.

Lontorlooka:

And this sounds right to your hearing.
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by MindHacker9009(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21
qtguru:

For native you'll need to master iOS and Android. But with Flutter for both iOS and Android expect occasional hiccups in the user experience.
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Mhistaedie01(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21
qtguru:

Nice
Good day sir. I have been following your posts keenly on this section and I want to say you inspire me to keep going in this field. I am currently learning React(Routing), I must say that it has not been that easy as a self taught developer. I would like you to be a guide to me in this journey. I don't know if you will be interested, I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by qtguru(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21
Mhistaedie01:
Good day sir. I have been following your posts keenly on this section and I want to say you inspire me to keep going in this field. I am currently learning React(Routing), I must say that it has not been that easy as a self taught developer. I would like you to be a guide to me in this journey. I don't know if you will be interested, I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Sorry I barely have time for myself, just join a community
Re: What Is Coming In MAUI Donet 9 by Mhistaedie01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21
qtguru:

Sorry I barely have time for myself, just join a community
okay. Apart from quora, reddit where else can I find programming communities

(1) (Reply)

Nwagu Martins Emeka Is NOT A Scammer But A Very Good Man / How To Register And Set Up Blogger With Cloudflare: Best Method 2020 / Who Currently Experienced This On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.