Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges (16138 Views)

Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session / King Juan Carlos To Leave Spain Amid Corruption Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by sirchim(m): 8:50am On Jun 27
otherway:
Lol!

Same fate awaits Tinubu.

You are obviously ignorant of how things work in the states.

Tinubu clearly entered a plea bargain which is very common for drug cases in America.

He does not need to be convicted before he is confirmed as a drug lord.

Was he convicted? NO

Was he confirmed as a drug lord.. A BIG FAT YES.

Infact he was confirmed as a BAG MAN for the drug cartel.. And as they say, drug dealers don't ever quit.

Your president not mine is a confirmed drug lord, a hardened drug pusher and he obviously has link with E - lectronic Money.
Abeg educate am, him head no correct. Give am one bitter OBI after your lecture.

2 Likes

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by RightChannel: 8:52am On Jun 27
AMUDA to get ready to be jailed in US after his tenure
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Ojemedad: 8:54am On Jun 27
Everyone is calling Tinubu Tinubu, is/was he really a drug dealer?
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by shoodboi2: 8:56am On Jun 27
salem1996:

Nope, the US is called United States, meaning combination of states all together. Hondura is a Central State In America. So US is not jailing someone outside of their state sir

Honduras is a country and not a state inside the US. Honduras is located in Central America, which is the land that connects the North American continent with the South American continent.

2 Likes

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by chrisblack1234: 8:57am On Jun 27
Like seriously..former president extradited..or I didn't get the news well..same Honduras allow that..shame I swear..
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by GeneralPula: 8:57am On Jun 27
otherway:
Lol!

Same fate awaits Tinubu.

Tinubu clearly entered a plea bargain which is very common for drug cases in America.

Was he convicted? NO

Infact he was confirmed as a BAG MAN for the drug cartel.. And as they say, drug dealers don't ever quit.

Your president not mine is a confirmed drug lord, a hardened drug pusher and he obviously has link with E - lectronic Money.
Lol..

He was confirmed and not convicted..

And you think you’re in any position to educate people..

You said he wasn’t convicted. Then you said he entered a plea bargain. Plea bargain over which crime? You see say you dense no be small..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Chetas81(m): 8:58am On Jun 27
immortalcrown:
Because they have no need of him.
Nigeria is one of the country where criminals become vip for the fools
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by otherway: 8:59am On Jun 27
GeneralPula:

Lol..

You said he wasn’t convicted. Then you said he entered a plea bargain. Plea bargain over which crime? You see say you dense no be small..

I already know that Tinubu supporters are cursed with high level delusion, first class low IQ and chronic Stockholm syndrome.

Your case is irredeemable. Now run off to eat your cassava, Garri, ewa that is if you even have the money to buy it.

1 Like

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by descarado: 9:01am On Jun 27
SisterRamota:
Can an American ex president be convicted in any other country?
Very hypo critical nation.
They have drug kingpins amongst them but will turn their eyes. The same way they turn their eyes on gun makers.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Jayhome24: 9:01am On Jun 27
richeeyo:

You no get sense
Did you even go to school at all
He committed crime against the united state
Fool

You are the illiterate here ok. But if US citizen committed crime against any other country have you ever heard ever allow their citizen to go to jail in another country?

Even Binance CEO in detention here in Abuja the US already fighting Tinubu to send him to US.

Pls don't get me angry with your silly submission.

1 Like

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Bluntemperor: 9:02am On Jun 27
SisterRamota:

Did you Study the history of that Country and even the charges the Man Committed?
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by GeneralPula: 9:06am On Jun 27
otherway:

I already know that Tinubu supporters are cursed with high level delusion, first class low IQ and chronic Stockholm syndrome.

Your case is irredeemable. Now run off to eat your cassava, Garri, ewa that is if you even have the money to buy it.
Is that why you and your people are acting like an illiterate? Somebody that wasn’t convicted for any crime plead a bargain. Then I ask, bargain for which crime?

As a first class IQ that you’re, you should know better than me. Kindly explain like a literate that you’re..

2 Likes

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by otherway: 9:12am On Jun 27
GeneralPula:

Is that why you and your people are acting like an illiterate? Somebody that wasn’t convicted for any crime plead a bargain. Then I ask, bargain for which crime?

As a first class IQ that you’re, you should know better than me. Kindly explain like a literate that you’re..

When I wrote that you are brain deaaad you thought I was just being petty.

People who go into plea bargains don't get convicted but they will always have the record.

Please do me a favour and stop quoting me.

It is a known fact that you can't defend Tinubu nd not sound stwpid.

1 Like

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Haaland21: 9:12am On Jun 27
A whole ex President was convicted and sentenced, yet the some sore losers in Nigeria still call BAT, a drug lord.
This is someone who wasn't convicted, talkless of getting imprisoned.

I pity the sore losers.
They would always lose.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Haaland21: 9:15am On Jun 27
otherway:

When I wrote that you are brain deaaad you thought I was just being petty.

People who go into plea bargains don't get convicted but they will always have the record.

Please do me a favour and stop quoting me.

It is a known fact that you can't defend Tinubu nd not sound stwpid.

In your small and ignorant mind, you think, a former president does not have the financial chest to bargain?

Arging with a typical ipob miscreant is a waste of time.

Enjoy your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Haaland21: 9:19am On Jun 27
otherway:
Lol!

Same fate awaits Tinubu.

Was he convicted? NO

Kai....why are you dull like this?
A large portion of money found in his aza was traced to drugs. He could not account for all the source of the money.
He had to forfeit such.

Your bros and sis are in prison already.
BAT was in US before he became the President.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by membranus: 9:19am On Jun 27
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Yet he is free to go in and out of US without restriction. How ironic for a confirmed drug lord?

Keep up your hate attack on the president, you are doing well.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Onewazobia(m): 9:20am On Jun 27
immortalcrown:
Because they have no need of him.

Either way it is warning ⚠️ and justice for the younger generations
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Smartcitizen: 9:21am On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:
This one is convicted and can now be referred to as a drug lord

Obidients with incomplete education go about calling a man that was never convicted on drug cases a drug lord

IQ is geographically influenced and that says alot about most of these Obidients

MUMU he lost 460k because of drugs dealing and we are still waiting for the day he will challenge them to give him back his money.

If he paid a tax of 460k , please kindly let us know the business he was into for paying such a tax?

Hypocrisy mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Onewazobia(m): 9:21am On Jun 27
SisterRamota:

That will be very difficult but country like China and Russia may attempt it
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by dominique(f): 9:21am On Jun 27
SisterRamota:

Yes, if he breaks the laws of that country.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by JohnBullMySon: 9:24am On Jun 27
SisterRamota:
It depends. If the crime has nothing to do with his official duties as president then yes.

You cannot ask for Obama be extradited for 'war crimes' cause anything he did then was in an official capacity as president. That's why US don't recognize things like ICC and the likes.

But if he raped someone for example. He will be extradited. Maybe under certain conditions.

If the crime is not that serious or damning, US might negotiate with that country to have him serve his sentence in the US after he has been convicted.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:25am On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:
This one is convicted and can now be referred to as a drug lord

Obidients with incomplete education go about calling a man that was never convicted on drug cases a drug lord

IQ is geographically influenced and that says alot about most of these Obidients

Mpama!!!

Ekperima

1 Like

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Lanre1st(m): 9:30am On Jun 27
I believe one Nigeria president will soon get similar treatment! Mark my word
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:36am On Jun 27
christejames:
Tinubu's jail term go loud not just in America but the world cheesy grin
please when is America coming to arrest onyema the CEO of Airpeace Allen onyema... Because he is a wanted criminal...
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:37am On Jun 27
Freshtruth:
And a current drug dealer is ruling Nigeria, chai grin
Allen onyema must go down, he is a wanted criminal in USA...
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by Bluntemperor: 9:42am On Jun 27
Ojemedad:
Everyone is calling Tinubu Tinubu, is/was he really a drug dealer?

You know some people, especially the LP and the PDP Sympathersers, can't get out of cu de sac,so they still think they are in political Campaigns of everyday mood and by extension, can't fathom that all their efforts in Courts,on Nigerians are just in waste baskets!
So bitter,even on Social Media they have been deploying,as nothing is really making sense to them other than complaints, bitterness, embellished and sickening noise making.
Emotions don't win any arguments but facts,which they don't have.
So, we moved!
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by GeneralPula: 9:52am On Jun 27
membranus:

Yet he is free to go in and out of US without restriction. How ironic for a confirmed drug lord?

Keep up your hate attack on the president, you are doing well.
You didn’t read me well. If you did, you’d know I was tackling the guy saying bullshhiiiit..

Tinubu was never indicted for any crime or drug crime, yet these people wanna remain stuuppppid..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by AareGaa: 10:08am On Jun 27
EtinosaDLaw:
Tinubu should never say never grin

If they catch Allen Onyeama in the U.S, he will spend the rest of his corrupt life in American prison
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by mysticwarrior(m): 10:10am On Jun 27
salem1996:

That state is in Central State In America na .. 😂😂
former Honduran president, does a state has a president? Hunduras is a country in South America please google it.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by ivolt: 10:26am On Jun 27
SisterRamota:
Yes, if you can extradite him first.
Re: US Jails Juan Orlando Hernandez For 45 Years On Drugs Charges by membranus: 10:40am On Jun 27
GeneralPula:

You didn’t read me well. If you did, you’d know I was tackling the guy saying bullshhiiiit..

Tinubu was never indicted for any crime or drug crime, yet these people wanna remain stuuppppid..

Sorry for the misquote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced / Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana / Epstein Accuser Claims Paedophile Had Sex Tapes Of Trump, Clinton, Andrew And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.