Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,278 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony (43323 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect / Driver Steals His Boss' N100,000, 'Invest' In Betnaija, Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by adecz: 8:12am On Jun 27
Na generational curses, fueled
by village people dey direct the affairs
of certain human beings ❗️❗️❗️

Imagine stealing your employer's car &
instead of quietly keeping it, you come
carry your cursed head go Church, dey
go spoil God name❗️❗️😕😕😕😕

Tufiakwa❗️❗️

Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Lordfave98: 8:14am On Jun 27
This doesn't sound real to me
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by CreatedtwoRule: 8:21am On Jun 27
Papa prophesy, I receive!
nlfpmod:
As shared by Lotanna Don:

Lotanna Don
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Santalpharay: 8:31am On Jun 27
Our polithiefians also go for thanksgivings for new contracts awarded to them where they steal half of the money for the project.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by CorrectionFLuid: 8:35am On Jun 27
Obainoman6:
it's normal thing na, normally the poor should obtain from the rich in order to get rich.
life is all about kill, steal and dominate.
There's nothing wrong in what that driver did period!
how much are they paying him and is it enough?
Nigerian employers like to abuse and exploit their workers too

Please don't have a child. Let this stupidity end with you.

1 Like

Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by koyeni(m): 8:36am On Jun 27
Bazztadewu:
Lies. While my own xs max gold 256gb with bh 100% was never tracked till now,almost 3years now. Believe npf at your own peril.
Forget bro. If police wants to track any phone in this country, they will.
Payment may just be the issue
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by dollar124(m): 8:50am On Jun 27
Fake news as usual. You used your laptop you left in the car to track the car. The same laptop you said the guy sold in Alaba?
why on earth will you give ur new driver car with your laptop inside it?
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Tzar(m): 8:58am On Jun 27
Although it is possible in Nigeria, I don’t believe you if there is no picture or video evidence. Nigerians can cook any story for attention.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by BeigJawnson(m): 9:10am On Jun 27
Obainoman6:
it's normal thing na, normally the poor should obtain from the rich in order to get rich.

You must be a thief too...? So all these you said justified, stealing right?

1 Like

Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Dpopsman123(m): 9:12am On Jun 27
Kudos to Lagos' police team...
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Chetas81(m): 9:14am On Jun 27
Hezzyluv:
"God can not be mocked".

THE ZIONIST AND JEW GOD, THAT SUPPORT ALL THIS CAN BE MOCKED, ANYTIME ANYDAY
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Chetas81(m): 9:19am On Jun 27
SOMEONE SAID THE GOD CANNOT BE BE MOCKED, THE ZIONIST GOD AND THE ONE JEWS REJECT, SUPPORT STEALING AND THE FORGIVENESS, JESUS CHRIST 😳😳😳😳
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by NOwazobia: 9:19am On Jun 27
This news is funny 🤣

But no details to verify the authenticity undecided
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Crafteck1: 9:55am On Jun 27
Hezzyluv:

"God can not be mocked"

Good morning...

Wake up from your slumber bro... Thsese fake jet trotting pastorpreneurs have been doing that for years.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by IbroMakanaki1: 10:59am On Jun 27
The driver needs mental help, taking your Boss car to church for testimony is all about mental health problem.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Hezzyluv: 11:59am On Jun 27
Crafteck1:

Wake up from your slumber bro... Thsese fake jet trotting pastorpreneurs have been doing that for years.

"God can not be mocked".
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Segkem2013(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27
Obainoman6:

I'm scared of the kind of generation you are going to raise.

There's always a negotiation table anytime you get an offer. Also, you either accept or reject the offer and not become an entitled rogue.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49pm On Jun 27
This IS what the commercial gathering centres preach,THEY SJAMELESSLY PREACH DESPIRATION GREED,SELFCENTREMENT AS SUCCESS MOTIVATION TALKS. undecided

BUT HARDLY THAT YOU HEAR ALL THI LM E TRUTH FROM COMMERCIAL PASTORS E.G:
DONT STEAL SOMEONE PHONE
DONT TAKE MONEY OR PROPERTY THAT IS NOT YOURS
DONT BRING STOLEN MONEY TO CHURCH
DONT BRING STOLEN CARS TO CHURCH
DONT KILL FOR MONEY ETC. angry
WHO WILL RESTORE THE VALUES OF HONESTY,CONTENTMENT,SELFLESSNESS, CARE,AND TRUE VIRTUES TO OUR SOCIETY. IT IS THE OLD TIME RELIGION OF MISSIONARIES.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49pm On Jun 27
This IS what the commercial gathering centres preach,THEY SHAMELESSLY PREACH DESPERATION ,GREED,SELFCENTREDNESS AS SUCCESS MOTIVATIONAL TALKS. undecided

BUT HARDLY THAT YOU HEAR COMMERCIAL PASTORS SAY TRUTH E.G:
DONT STEAL SOMEONE PHONE
DONT TAKE MONEY OR PROPERTY THAT IS NOT YOURS
DONT BRING STOLEN MONEY TO CHURCH
DONT BRING STOLEN CARS TO CHURCH
DONT KILL FOR MONEY ETC. angry
WHO WILL RESTORE THE VALUES OF HONESTY,CONTENTMENT,SELFLESSNESS, CARE,AND TRUE VIRTUES TO OUR SOCIETY. IT IS THE OLD TIME RELIGION OF MISSIONARIES.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by bigiyaro(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27
Ceprisun:
Went to thank God for a successful stealing grin

God give am uppercut! grin grin
I wish God can apply this tactics to every church going thief.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Exceed15: 4:03pm On Jun 27
That's why he was caught.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by gabmanuel(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27
All of you saying that this story is fake are very funny. Just pray that such doesn't happen to you.
This story looks exactly like what happened to me this year. Mine is even the gateman in my estate that helps me to wash car and do some errands. I gave him my car key and told him that my mechanic will come and Carry the car,this guy disappeared with my car for almost two months. He blocked me from everywhere, took the car to his mother that he has bought a car and also went for thanks giving with my car. According to people,he posted twice that God has blessed him with a car.

Mehn, police extorted so much from me within that period.
He was tracked through his own phone number, and arrested in another state...

I don't wish that experience even for my worst enemy.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by joo93(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27
Lorayne:
Ain't this fake?
it’s not fake bruh
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Skyjones7: 6:14pm On Jun 27
Damm nigar may be e want impressed girl wey e dey eyes for church
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Caliph97: 6:53pm On Jun 27
Omo...u get issue oo

Walahi talahi
Obainoman6:
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Mrexcell(m): 7:34am On Jun 28
Obainoman6:

The theif is obviously inspired by nigerian politicians who after looting and rigging elections still go to religious houses to thank their god.
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Thazard(m): 8:50am On Jun 28
NwaNimo1:
The story no add up......

...and the woman's face resemble deceit.
grin grin grin
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by SadEast419(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28
I know it is nnamdi😁 I don't trust those people
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by Oyerinde16(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28
wallrichy:
You are sounding like a thief yourself.....anyway, be smart. She tracked the Laptop first and luckily the guy that bought the lappy seemed to know the car thief upto the house.....can you reason your head out now Mr olodo.....

I am a security software personnel...
I help track people and phones at my place of work...
I only wanted to know how he or she was able to track a laptop that wasn't on or connected to the internet or track a car without a tracker...

You said I sounded like a thief... Na wetin pain me be that, why I responded to you ..
E pain me Sha, cos I was trying to learn... But u attacked me ..
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by iukpe: 12:55am On Jun 29
Obainoman6:

Hearing from the next generation
Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by wallrichy: 7:17pm On Jun 29
Am so sorry Oyerinde. I assumed wrongly cos of your question. Am so sorry. Take care and regards

Oyerinde16:

I am a security software personnel...
I help track people and phones at my place of work...
I only wanted to know how he or she was able to track a laptop that wasn't on or connected to the internet or track a car without a tracker...

You said I sounded like a thief... Na wetin pain me be that, why I responded to you ..
E pain me Sha, cos I was trying to learn... But u attacked me ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers In Kogi By Police, Recover Weapons(photos) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.