Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Polygamy is Every Man's Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polygamy is Every Man's Right (1154 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero / My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by Proserpina: 7:29pm On Jun 30
talk2hb1:

If Finance is the basic criteria for child bearing, nobody should have a child because most of our income is not enough to cater for ourselves alone. Additional consumer should not be welcome, yet we marry and bear children
You marry and bear children because your wives support you. It will be unwise to expect same support when you choose to bring in what women hate most RIVALS .
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by talk2hb1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30
Proserpina:
You marry and bear children because your wives support you. It will be unwise to expect same support when you choose to bring in what women hate most RIVALS .
ReRead my first post again, you are not paying attention in class
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by Proserpina: 7:49pm On Jun 30
talk2hb1:

ReRead my first post again, you are not paying attention in class
Okay
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by Raalsalghul: 8:04pm On Jun 30
Feldie:
Enlightened men are trying to not get married at all these morons are talking about marrying multiple women. Why do you even want to get married? It's the biggest simps that think you need marry a lady to be having intimacy with her.

Ta! Get away you!

Na people like you dey quick marry for real life.
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 5:43am On Jul 01
Gerrard59:

There is nowhere in the bible where polygamy is explicitly frowned upon.

Impliedly is good enougb especially as nature itself has already expressly warned you!
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 5:45am On Jul 01
Raalsalghul:

Ta! Get away you!

Na people like you dey quick marry for real life.

grin grin grin

You can say it again. Na because dem no hol dat na why hin no won marry! grin grin
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 5:48am On Jul 01
Gerrard59:

That is not an explicit frown. The same way we have verses mentioning words like adultery, stealing, fornication etc., I want to see where polygamy was frowned upon as an act that detests God.

Anyway, better to marry another woman than have a harem of concubines which MANY Christian men, including pastors, do these days.

Hebrews 13:4

4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Bed, not beds

And marriage, not marriages.
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by tanigororo: 2:28pm On Jul 01
StillDtruth:

Hebrews 13:4

4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Bed, not beds

And marriage, not marriages.
Your Point Please 🥺
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 6:00pm On Jul 01
tanigororo:

Your Point Please 🥺

A married person defiles his marriage bed and commits, adultery, whoredom, covenant breaking if and when he seeks another spouse
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by tanigororo: 8:22pm On Jul 01
StillDtruth:

A married person defiles his marriage bed and commits, adultery, whoredom, covenant breaking if and when he seeks another spouse
A Man is not Capable of Cheating, reread the first post again
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 8:26pm On Jul 01
tanigororo:

A Man is not Capable of Cheating, reread the first post again

That is not what the post says.

And every normal reasonable person knows that a man is capable of cheating and is guilty of cheating when he cheats!

And my post was on the bible and polygamy as originally expressed in my counter to Gerrard59
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by tanigororo: 10:30pm On Jul 01
StillDtruth:

That is not what the post says.

And every normal reasonable person knows that a man is capable of cheating and is guilty of cheating when he cheats!

And my post was on the bible and polygamy as originally expressed in my counter to Gerrard59
If someone must cheat, who would you prefer to cheat between your Mum and your Dad?
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 8:19am On Jul 02
tanigororo:

If someone must cheat, who would you prefer to cheat between your Mum and your Dad?

Na! This is an invalid question. Logic stands above personal prefarance and inclination.

And logic says none should cheat because cheating is a very very bad thing which brings other vey bad and evil things,
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by tanigororo: 3:00pm On Jul 02
StillDtruth:

Na! This is an invalid question. Logic stands above personal prefarance and inclination.

And logic says none should cheat because cheating is a very very bad thing which brings other vey bad and evil things,
You still don't get, one of them must cheat
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 3:17pm On Jul 02
tanigororo:

You still don't get, one of them must cheat

Doesn't change thr fact that none should cheat because cheating is a very very bad thing which brings other very bad and evil things.
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by tanigororo: 7:20pm On Jul 02
StillDtruth:

Doesn't change thr fact that none should cheat because cheating is a very very bad thing which brings other very bad and evil things.
Like Grammar is the problem here
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by StillDtruth: 7:26pm On Jul 02
tanigororo:

Like Grammar is the problem here

Like you do not understand that pursing the object is better than pursing shadows.
Re: Polygamy is Every Man's Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02
talk2hb1:
This isn't about Curtain, but about Polygamy.
How can I invite you to enjoy my resources and yet want to be dictating for me.

why dont you explain things clearly instead of all this innuendo?
bro, now that you've change the subject and even said that this is about polygamy and not about curtain, i still dont understand what you are talking about. is it a married couple, a gf? is the curtain sex or duties? are you saying that a man who cant get sex from his wife or gf can go and get it somewhere else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating / For Guys Only / Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.