Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,184 members, 7,890,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

Make Money From Buying Meme Easily - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Money From Buying Meme Easily (84 Views)

How To Buy Davido Meme Coin And Make Money / Davido Launches His Own Cryptocurrency Meme Coin, $DAVIDO / How To Buy Laptop Easily On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Buying Meme Easily by Flashamazin: 10:21pm On Jun 26
Despite the Market meme is still delivering I saw a lot of trending tokens, like, CHEEKS, MICHI< JASON mostly celebrity memes. They're the funniest I've ever seen called APECOIN (aping>>>investing haha), but beyond being funny, from what i noticed in their community APECOIN isn't merely a typical meme. It narrates the tale of determination. Trading will be available on 27th June 2024, 11:00 on Bitget, The journey and the challenges faced by a primate in its quest to reach the moon. I love the idea of profiting from them short-term as more people discover them on social media, which can drive the price up. even though i know memecoins are high-risk and not worth holding long-term, but since it's kind of like gambling, do you think we'll see new narratives for memecoins? Anyways please DYOR, and don't take any info as a sign to invest. So, I'm curious what new narratives are emerging for memecoins ?
Re: Make Money From Buying Meme Easily by JeyddaS(f): 10:55pm On Jun 26
When I consider buying a memcoin, I focus on the community how active they are in a working for their bags and how engaged the team is. APECOIN caught my attention by securing a listing on a major exchange, which is a big deal for me. I'm eager for this listing and excited to see what lies ahead for this ERC20 token. Memcoins on the Ethereum chain tend to thrive better compared to those on Solana due to Ethereum's lower congestion and fees. APECOIN shows promising potential, and I believe its listing on Bitget will boost its exposure and attract more investors.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Gaming Laptop At Affordable Rates / Best Deals / Usa Standardization Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.