Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,720 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Woman’s Relationship In Jeopardy After Comparing Boyfriend To Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman’s Relationship In Jeopardy After Comparing Boyfriend To Davido (315 Views)

Does Class In Man-woman Relationship Exist? / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Relationship In Jeopardy After Comparing Boyfriend To Davido by DyshApp: 10:53pm On Jun 26
A woman’s relationship is on the brink of collapse after she compared her boyfriend to the popular singer, Davido who recently got married to his wife, Chioma.

The unidentified lady took to the anonymous platform of a Facebook user to share a problem that she as currently facing with her man.

She revealed that while she and her boyfriend were conversing, he had referred to how Chioma was a strong woman who endured all Davido’s infidelity.

The lady in response made a comparison between him and Davido, highlighting how the singer is a very wealthy person, unlike him that still drags for change with the Okada man.

She stated that after she made such a comment, her boyfriend has been giving her the silent treatment, and she doesn’t know what to do about this.

The post reads …

“Please this is for my brothers, before you start comparing your wife,finaces, girlfriend to CHIOMA for enduring so much(cheating, baby mamas,baby children and lot more) please make sure you have Davido kind of money and connection for mental health Compansation,and money for vacation.

I just had a mini fight with my man He was comparing me to chioma telling me how she was a smart woman for enduring cheating and have never rant online. That she allowed her husband to have plenty side chick,and alot more insult. Me I then compare him to Davido,that Davido have lot money.

Unlike like him that is still dragging 100 with bike man. Then my guy picked offense Please did I do anything wrong”

Get all the hottest relationship gist🗣️! Join our Relationship Hub for singles on Dysh – your sure plug for everything spicy and juicy. No dulling, come catch all the cruise!🔥💃🏾

Re: Woman’s Relationship In Jeopardy After Comparing Boyfriend To Davido by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26
lol, she is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and her man is a fool for comparing the life of a wealthy man with his broke life.
the majority of women who are dating wealthy men would accept much more shiit from such man than she will accept from a broke brotha.... because every time a wealthy man fukcs up, he brings her a valid gift that will make such babe forget the bad deed.

today he fukc your best friend, and buys you a Range Rover to say sorry, tomorrow he fukcs your own mama and buys you a mansion in Lekki for you to forgive him etc etc... what Nigerian woman in her right mind would leave such man?

if that was in the west, the gal would dump his sorry nyansh and thereafter sue him and get paid directly (rather than wait for his yeye gifts)

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Relationship In Jeopardy After Comparing Boyfriend To Davido by muyico(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26
OK!! next fake story?
Re: Woman’s Relationship In Jeopardy After Comparing Boyfriend To Davido by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:29pm On Jun 26
Why is she worried that a broke man with his poverty wants to leave her? She should be happy

(1) (Reply)

I Fear Absentee Fathers And Women With Very High Body / Superb Laptop For Sale 500gb Ssd|| 16gb Ram|| Amd Radeon Dedicated Graphics / Why You Should Marry When You Are Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.