Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,550 members, 7,921,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) (1310 Views)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by Prestar(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26
200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(Video)

Moment 200 level student of University of Lagos Beat up his lecturer when r he was sent off from the class

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://lastesttrend.com.ng/200-level-unilag-students-beats-up-his-lecturervideo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by Typicool8(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26
Ahh matters arising leleyi oo
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by yarimo(m): 12:50am On Jun 27
Hian

1 Like

Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by jaeyking(m): 5:59am On Jun 27
Hmmmmm

I no fit talk
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by kingthreat(m): 6:09am On Jun 27
The youngman was already leaving the lecture hall.
The lecturer shouldn't have tried to use force to drag him out. He got what he deserved.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:02am On Jun 27
In this one life, the country is frustrating, school is frustrating and even the lecturer is also trying to frustrate him again.Local man has had enough already lol😆
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by PinkNature(m): 9:08am On Jun 27
This guy is done with school. grin

2 Likes

Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:22am On Jun 27
The lecturer got what he deserves. He over stepped his limit.
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by Baronthecelebri: 9:33am On Jun 27
Hahahaahhahaah
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by tanigororo: 10:52am On Jun 27
He can file for assault if he got dismissed/rusticated, and if he doesn't get rusticated I Pray he graduates!!!!
Where are the Baba Blues on Campus
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:55am On Jun 27
The boy just graduated. He’ll learn how difficult it is to write and pass Jamb once more. This time, the opportunity shall be used judiciously!
I was tempted severally in year 3 to pour my anger out, when a lecturer purposed in his heart to see me fall from 1st Class, but God delivered me. I kept showing him deep respect and all that. Guess what, he was included in my project defense committee. On seeing me, he just smiled, and was the first to approve whatever it was I was defending.😊

2 Likes

Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by Bazztadewu: 1:14pm On Jun 27
Simple red card.with such video caught online,unilag won't waste time to expel him. Why it was caught on tape.time to write jamb,post ume wahala .he should quickly go and buy sniper now and put in freezer now oh,while its still cheap. Dollar now be like brake failure, awaiting unilag response.pls
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27
kingthreat:
The youngman was already leaving the lecture hall.
The lecturer shouldn't have tried to use force to drag him out. He got what he deserved.

He disrespected the lecturer first before he was sent out. No respect and values anymore.

1 Like

Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:34pm On Jun 27
His file is closed in lag.Unless he parents are rich or his connected on campus. angry
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by RepoMan007: 4:23pm On Jun 27
PinkNature:
This guy is done with school. grin
is it suppose to be like that? Na aggression im show o, no big kill im kill.
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by kingthreat(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27
PerfectStranger:

He disrespected the lecturer first before he was sent out. No respect and values anymore.

The boy is obviously disrespectful. But trying to force someone already going out of the door is very unnecessary. University is not a secondary school. Everyone is an adult.
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by ElevationD: 5:23pm On Jun 27
PerfectStranger:

We can predict the end of his education in Unilag. No matter the provocation, he should have controlled himself and earned the lecturer some discipline instead.
Re: 200 Level UNILAG Students Beats Up His Lecturer(video) by ElevationD: 5:23pm On Jun 27
PerfectStranger:

We can predict the end of his education in Unilag. No matter the provocation, he should have controlled himself and caused the lecturer some discipline instead.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Illegal Hacking Into Cyberclock Software? / My Boyfriend Raped Me. / Exclusive Interview: Wife Speaks Out – Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.