Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! (249 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Lockdown Could Lead To 7 Million Unintended Pregnancies - UN / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Doretlvargas(m): 2:48am On Jun 27
Hello everyone. Am 29 years old hardworking, jovial and intelligent looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I don't have a place to stay and I don't have family members. I have good plans for the future, need a woman that can accommodate me and we can plan our future together. I will take good care of her, love her and cherish her. If you're interested pls let me know
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Adexvivacity(m): 4:22am On Jun 27
What did I just read? You are 29 and you dnt have place to stay, looking for a lady to stay with and u dnt even have family member 😂😂😂😂😂 I dnt even know what to advice you but you actually not sounding serious....you must be under 20yrs of age and not 29.

4 Likes

Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by sonssyo(f): 5:44am On Jun 27
Doretlvargas:
Hello everyone. Am 29 years old hardworking, jovial and intelligent looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I don't have a place to stay and I don't have family members. I have good plans for the future, need a woman that can accommodate me and we can plan our future together. I will take good care of her, love her and cherish her. If you're interested pls let me know

In summary, you are looking for sugar mummy 🤣🤣🤣
Go and hussle Mr man

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by BusterG: 5:46am On Jun 27
sonssyo:

Go and hussle Mr man

He is NOT looking for a sugar mummy, he is looking for his real mummy.
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Foodqueen(f): 8:18am On Jun 27
Go back to your family house.

No Nigerian is homeless.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Anunakeeh: 8:40am On Jun 27
Doretlvargas:

When will you nigerian women and ladies who are financially well to do start marrying out your men and guys.

Sapa don hold majority of your men and guys these days ooo. Even if it's to help them out by handling them the finance so it will appear like they are the one in charge.
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Anunakeeh: 8:42am On Jun 27
sonssyo:

Go and hussle Mr man

Sha no use style PM the boy because you sound like a Hot sugar mommy🤣🤣🤣
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Caaz: 10:01am On Jun 27
Foodqueen:
Go back to your family house.

No Nigerian is homeless.
Lolzzzz wink cheesy
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Caaz: 10:07am On Jun 27
I lol at the ....I grin don't have family members cheesy cheesy

You fall from up ni?

(1) (Reply)

Discount On Publication Of Change Of Name / Relationship And Marriages / Subscribe At Cheaper Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.