Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! (488 Views)

Nigerian Traditional Wedding Customs: From Courtship To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Doretlvargas(m): 2:57am On Jun 27
Hello everyone. Am 29 years old hardworking, jovial and intelligent looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage I have everything you are looking for in a man. I don't have a place to stay and I don't have family members. I have good plans for the future, need a woman that can accommodate me and we can plan our future together. I will take good care of her, love her and cherish her. If u r interested pls let me know
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by duduade: 3:41am On Jun 27
Joker

What the effontery

1 Like

Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by bewla(m): 6:31am On Jun 27
You don't have a. Place
Should she fill to taste you
You use a quick make out abi
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Doretlvargas(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26
Am serious. Ritualists want to use me for sacrifice am an orphan I need a place to hide!
duduade:
Joker

What the effontery
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Doretlvargas(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26
I nor get family am an orphan. Ritualists want 2 use me 4 rituals am homeless and running 4 my life they r following me everywhere I need a place to hide
bewla:
You don't have a. Place
Should she fill to taste you
You use a quick make out abi
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Dijita: 3:29pm On Jul 26
Doretlvargas:
Hello everyone. Am 29 years old hardworking, jovial and intelligent looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage I have everything you are looking for in a man. I don't have a place to stay and I don't have family members. I have good plans for the future, need a woman that can accommodate me and we can plan our future together. I will take good care of her, love her and cherish her. If u r interested pls let me know

How much do you have in your account? Provide range
What do you do for a living?
What is you level of education?
Where are you currently staying?
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by bewla(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26
Doretlvargas:
I nor get family am an orphan. Ritualists want 2 use me 4 rituals am homeless and running 4 my life they r following me everywhere I need a place to hide
pe kele pe kele arugbo je gbese tani yo San
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by bewla(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29
Doretlvargas:
ok try Lagos under bridges

Life sweet if you get your back
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Doretlvargas(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31
1.50k am using to feed and buy medication 2. Dry cleaner 3. Nd counld not further afta my dad died 4. Homeless running from ritualists dat I work with dat refuse to pay me. I have gud plans 4 d future and the woman is included
Dijita:

How much do you have in your account? Provide range
What do you do for a living?
What is you level of education?
Where are you currently staying?
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Doretlvargas(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31
Am sick and need help bro ritualists are following me everywhere
bewla:
ok try Lagos under bridges

Life sweet if you get your back
Re: Looking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage!! by Dijita: 7:02pm On Aug 01
Doretlvargas:
1.50k am using to feed and buy medication 2. Dry cleaner 3. Nd counld not further afta my dad died 4. Homeless running from ritualists dat I work with dat refuse to pay me. I have gud plans 4 d future and the woman is included
Sorry to say but you have challenges that you need to clear before you start looking for a woman.
How are you and the woman going to survive on #50k? You are running for your life and you want to carry woman join?

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation Promo / Kingmaking By Olubukola OO / Eradication Of Unwanted Pests And Rodents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.