Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,640 members, 7,930,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

Tinubu Is The Laziest President In History & Chief Destroyer Of The Fed Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Laziest President In History & Chief Destroyer Of The Fed Republic (790 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto - The DESTROYER Of Nigeria / Today In History Chief Osita Osadebe And Nnamdi Azikiwe Died. / Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Laziest President In History & Chief Destroyer Of The Fed Republic by savenaijatoday: 5:28pm On Jun 27
jude79:
Tinubu is not lazy in doing what he promised, he specifically told nigerians, that he will continue from where buhari stopped, since buhari made things hard, tinubu made it harder, it is ibo people that doesn't understand, other nigerians prepared for jagaban, our predident.
Pathetic
Re: Tinubu Is The Laziest President In History & Chief Destroyer Of The Fed Republic by bmaster2000: 5:50pm On Jun 27
savenaijatoday:
Tell me one good thing that still stands in Nigeria? Tell me a promise Tinubu made that he has kept except continue from where Buhari stopped. Now he has finished Nigeria completely by sending investors away, destroying medium and big businesses, bringing million job losses through burgeoning hyperinflation, bringing untold hardship and death and abandoning the north to banditry and terrorism. How else can someone destroy a country? The INEC chairman that sold a sick goat to Nigerians has been mute, watching the destruction of Nigeria.

I know the MOD will ignore this stupid text but the moments we match up this insipid nonsense thread with the action to other political rival camp then , the thread will be removed and ban will follow ....
Re: Tinubu Is The Laziest President In History & Chief Destroyer Of The Fed Republic by savenaijatoday: 11:38am On Jun 28
bmaster2000:

I know the MOD will ignore this stupid text but the moments we match up this insipid nonsense thread with the action to other political rival camp then , the thread will be removed and ban will follow ....

I can only say only a psychiatrist will help you
Re: Tinubu Is The Laziest President In History & Chief Destroyer Of The Fed Republic by bmaster2000: 3:17pm On Jun 28
savenaijatoday:

I can only say only a psychiatrist will help me
Re: Tinubu Is The Laziest President In History & Chief Destroyer Of The Fed Republic by savenaijatoday: 8:09pm On Jul 20

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Protesting Kenyan Schooled APC Chieftain About Basic Needs Of Citizens! / #endbadgovernance - Who Remembers This Banner? / New Deal In Oil Business: A Great Experience Africa Can Learn From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.