Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It (751 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE / To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by Goodvibes007: 8:04am On Jun 27
DMerciful:
Only Yorubas defend Tinubu
Yorubas like Umahi. Grow up kid.

2 Likes

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by DevilsEqual(m): 8:07am On Jun 27
That one no concern me tho

Me dey mentor people on how to bully and insult others, so if u attack my tribe, u go cry comot

I don't preach peace to the violent, it's a waste of time and even the violent would think you're weak

2 Likes

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by Ojuntana: 8:22am On Jun 27
Given the Op's abysmally low iq and cognitive dissonance, I find it disappointing that he's allowed to open threads on NL to advertise his foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by Bendeco2020: 8:31am On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:

Obasanjo didn't show u but Tinubu did

I stopped reading your gibberish as your first line was enough to tell me how terribly illogical you are

SW have had two presidents, and it's only the second that showed you everything about a Yoruba man and that's your basis for conclusion on a SW person

See Igbo logic 🗑️

Obasanjo is not a tribalist and everyone knows that.

Comparing obasanjo and tinubu is off point.
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Jun 27
Thats appointment, he has no choice. You're not wise
Goodvibes007:

Yorubas like Umahi. Grow up kid.
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by DMerciful(m): 8:45am On Jun 27
Its a fact! Only Yorubas defend Tinubu.
This is not a tribalistic comment but absolutely true
DevilsEqual:

Last year, u are always quick to call for Igbosd akd Yoruba unity and I knew it's only a matter of time before you should your Igbotic/tribalistic side as you've been hiding under a useless umbrella called "Fairness"

Your comment here gave u our

Na hypocrite all of una be
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by StarRiderr: 8:51am On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:

Obasanjo didn't show u but Tinubu did

I stopped reading your gibberish as your first line was enough to tell me how terribly illogical you are

SW have had two presidents, and it's only the second that showed you everything about a Yoruba man and that's your basis for conclusion on a SW person

See Igbo logic 🗑️
I thought Obasanjo was an Igbo man from Onitsha Abi una no wan sell am again...Chai the only way forward for this country is disintegration no more no less
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by Didijiji: 9:07am On Jun 27
BigkokoRep:
Omo the region wey Carry sophistication for head, wey no gree hear word of Advise go collect wotowoto do that by the time we finish, they go get Sense!

Region wey say Nigerians no go rest, that region no go rest too! Region wey say na mumu them be, Nigerians go collectively cook mumu food give them!

Every yulloba, I know off suffering and struggling in other African countries and Europe, except UK, opposes Asiwaju, but you see those vseless, suffer head fellows for Nigeria and UK, sense far from them ohh.... Given another opportunity, them go still vote nonsense!

Enjoy these pishures Abeg!
The eediiiots think we will easily forget

They are the first tribe to denigrate the office of the president so badly in 2015 that all their leaders (religious, political, tribal) all came out to protest against GEJ

Now one of the eedddioots is opening a thread to shift attention from the worst performing president to ever preside over Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by Mbanda(m): 9:08am On Jun 27
helinues:

There is no country on this crust that their citizens won't have one or two things to say about their government but that won't stop them from living their lives normally without putting unnecessary aggression on others.

Why is Nigeria oppositions style of politics Alien?
What exactly are you saying? You and your cohorts said that Obi is an Igbo project which means that, you lots believe it's only Igbos that supported and still support Peter Obi. And you know that Igbos are good in reciprocating whatever treatment their enemies give to them.

Stop complaining and enjoy what you lots prepared for yourselves.
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by DevilsEqual(m): 9:27am On Jun 27
Bendeco2020:

Obasanjo is not a tribalist and everyone knows that.

Comparing obasanjo and tinubu is off point.

Again, you are terrible at logical argument

Both Obasanjo and Tinubu are Yoruba person,If you are to use these guys as sampling metric to understand what a typical Yoruba person is, then both of them should be considered. You dont ignore Obj, then jump to Tinubu while declaring his acts as what makes one a "Typical Yoruba"

I care less about your comparison, just your logical conclusion on a whole tribe using just one personality when there are possible two

Thats isnt logical at all

4 Likes

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by DevilsEqual(m): 9:28am On Jun 27
StarRiderr:
I thought Obasanjo was an Igbo man from Onitsha Abi una no wan sell am again...Chai the only way forward for this country is disintegration no more no less
No dey follow me dey do this small pikin argument

I banter with facts not with stupid comments

2 Likes

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by kayusely70(m): 9:31am On Jun 27
Esama:
Despite this no igbo person will ever smell that seat. And as long as Atiku Abubakar peter obi and Tinubu come out for 2027 election my vote going to Tinubu.

Why because Atiku Abubakar doesn't have anything to contribute to this nation again than to expand his estates and put his nation I mean his children to a strategic ministry make them rich stupendously.

Also peter obi is a visionless individual who his aims is to control the resources of this nation and divert all the wealth of the country to his region ...And marginalize other region in away of taking revenge .
Hmmmm. God controls the future.
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by Bendeco2020: 9:58am On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:

Again, you are terrible at logical argument

Both Obasanjo and Tinubu are Yoruba person,If you are to use these guys as sampling metric to understand what a typical Yoruba person is, then both of them should be considered. You dont ignore Obj, then jump to Tinubu while declaring his acts as what makes one a "Typical Yoruba"

I care less about your comparison, just your logical conclusion on a whole tribe using just one personality when there are possible two

Thats isnt logical at all
You know Obasanjo's tribe na. No need for too much talk.

Do he behave like your tribe's men?

Is he unstable like you guys?

Most of you don't like him because he is different and don't play blind politics.
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by seunjungle1(m): 10:10am On Jun 27
Wise one is talking here oo.
Why can't you dash out some advises to your master PO from the pool of your wisdom so that it can enable your region to win the next election and stop your concentration attacking south west because we are not the reason for your marginalisation in Nigeria.

Bendeco2020:
Tinubu has finally shown Nigerians the true color of a typical yoruba man and most of his people here are supporting him because they're not wise.

Even if tinubu manage to complete his 8 years, which region will team up again with SW to get the presidency?

I knew from begining that this is how his government will be, govt for his tribes men.

Check every sector or business owned or managed by yorubas, it must be tribalised. Observe Nairaland and compare it with other blogs and see the difference

1 Like

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by DevilsEqual(m): 10:57am On Jun 27
Bendeco2020:

You know Obasanjo's tribe na. No need for too much talk.

Do he behave like your tribe's men?

Is he unstable like you guys?

Most of you don't like him because he is different and don't play blind politics.

Its not about my opinion but your defective logical conclusion

There have been two presidents from SW, if u wanna factually deduce the something about the tribe, use both guys as a case study not one

Using just one person already proved you are just as sentimental and biased and what u accuse the rest of

Thats not a true path to seeking for knowledge

1 Like

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by omoharry(f): 11:02am On Jun 27
Smithkafors:
Everything to una na tribalism!!!.

Once they ask you guys to name one thing the government of APC has done, una go start to go tribal.

Look around you, everything is worse.

But na tribalism be una problem. U elect someone that can’t even talk or debate in a National tv and you expect this country to move ahead.

You elected Buhari, now Tinubu …. Everything scattered!.
They thought it was fun, fighting the Igbos, threatening them and destroying their shops just because of Tribalism..now their eye don clear!! The bad thing is that both those that didn't vote for this man are all suffering this hardship. yet some bigot would rather die than admit the failure of theirr brother in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by BigkokoRep: 11:27am On Jun 27
Comrades as we continue dey press their neck, we go dey drop receipts for them!

Lai Mohammed, Bisi Akande, Wole Soyinka, just to name a few, actually introduce insults into the NIGERIAN Political arena!

Didijiji:
The eediiiots think we will easily forget

They are the first tribe to denigrate the office of the president so badly in 2015 that all their leaders (religious, political, tribal) all came out to protest against GEJ

Now one of the eedddioots is opening a thread to shift attention from the worst performing president to ever preside over Nigeria
Re: Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It by ruggedboych: 11:55am On Jun 27
una never see anything yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBA Of Lagos Commends Gov. Otti's Remarkable Performance In Abia State. / Ned Nwoko Seems Pursuing Selfish Interest / Oyo State Governor - Being 'kicked-out' Of The Nigeria Police Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.