Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,799 members, 7,875,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him (364 Views)

A Surugede Mounted On Obi's Back, And Has Refused To Dismount / LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction / APC Playing Russian Roulette With Speakership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him by TonyRazor(m): 6:36am On Jun 27
2025:Owners of APC playing surugede music for Ifeanyi Ubah, No ticket for him

By Chinedu Obigwe

My prediction on the clueless ifeanyi Ubah not getting APC ticket is coming to fruition.*

The true owners of APC in Anambra are now playing the surugede dance for the clueless ifeanyi Ubah in a language that he will understand.

He want to show them that he is smart and they are cutting him to size and telling him that politics is not about noise making.

With what happened in Anambra APC last week, it has dawned on the clueless ifeanyi Ubah that as at today, he does not control Anambra APC political structure .

Some people that called themselves elders of APC issued a press release advising Anambra APC to zone their governorship ticket to Anambra south and from all indication, ifeanyi Ubah sponsored them.

But in a swift reaction , Anambra APC through their State publicity secretary disassociated their party from any zoning agreement and termed it an APGA affair.

They stated emphatically that the 2025 governorship election primary of their party will be thrown open for all interested aspirants to contest.

I'm not surprised because ifeanyi Ubah as at today remains a stranger in APC.

The likes of Paul Chukwuma, George Moghalu, Sen Chris Ngige and many others have paid their dues for Anambra chapter of APC.

They will definitely not allow the clueless ifeanyi Ubah to hijack APC from them.

But from my investigation, I discovered that Paul Chukwuma is the person beating the surugede drum for ifeanyi Ubah.

I said it earlier that the clueless ifeanyi Ubah will not get APC governorship ticket for the 2025 election.

Although, I will prefer him to get the ticket so that Governor Soludo will use the 2025 governorship election to teach him a bitter political lesson and silence him completely.

As at today, unfolding event has shown ifeanyi Ubah that he does not control Anambra APC structure and that the structure is controlled by the real owners of the party that has paid their dues for the Anambra chapter of the party.

APGA as a party is set for the 2025 governorship election and our beloved Governor Soludo that will be unanimously selected as our candidate by our party faithful is already a good product that markets itself because of his good work in Anambra.

His good work is already speaking for him in Anambra State and that is to say that the 2025 governorship election will be a walk over for him.

What I now do is to sample the opinion of Anambra people on Governor Soludo administration performance in our State at public places like restaurants, beer parlours , buses and am happy with the feed back am getting from people.

If you see any dissenting voice, the many voices of people that are of the opinion that Governor Soludo is working always drown that dissenting voice.

It happened yesterday at an eatery in Awka to the extent that the only dissenting voice later agreed that Governor Soludo is working.

The opinion of Anambra people that are beneficiaries of Governor Soludo administration good work is that he is doing well and that he deserves to be re elected in 2025 to complete his good work in our State.
Re: 2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him by bewla(m): 6:39am On Jun 27
Play me I play you
Re: 2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him by christejames(m): 8:33am On Jun 27
All these APGA otinkpus sef...
Re: 2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him by SoNature(m): 9:00am On Jun 27
Ifeanyi Ubah will win APC guber ticket, but he cannot be governor. Coscharis has damaged his reputation and political value. In short, Ifeanyi Ubah should have checked the quality of governors Anambra has produced over the years and realized that he cannot fit in.

IMO, Osita Chidoka (although I don't know if it's the turn of his senatorial zone to produce the next governor) should dump PDP and join APGA so as to succeed Soludo when the professor has completed his 8 years in office. That man is a bright mind!

1 Like

Re: 2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him by Nonybb: 9:48am On Jun 27
TonyRazor:
2025:Owners of APC playing surugede music for Ifeanyi Ubah, No ticket for him

By Chinedu Obigwe

My prediction on the clueless ifeanyi Ubah not getting APC ticket is coming to fruition.*

The true owners of APC in Anambra are now playing the surugede dance for the clueless ifeanyi Ubah in a language that he will understand.

He want to show them that he is smart and they are cutting him to size and telling him that politics is not about noise making.

With what happened in Anambra APC last week, it has dawned on the clueless ifeanyi Ubah that as at today, he does not control Anambra APC political structure .

Some people that called themselves elders of APC issued a press release advising Anambra APC to zone their governorship ticket to Anambra south and from all indication, ifeanyi Ubah sponsored them.

But in a swift reaction , Anambra APC through their State publicity secretary disassociated their party from any zoning agreement and termed it an APGA affair.

They stated emphatically that the 2025 governorship election primary of their party will be thrown open for all interested aspirants to contest.

I'm not surprised because ifeanyi Ubah as at today remains a stranger in APC.

The likes of Paul Chukwuma, George Moghalu, Sen Chris Ngige and many others have paid their dues for Anambra chapter of APC.

They will definitely not allow the clueless ifeanyi Ubah to hijack APC from them.

But from my investigation, I discovered that Paul Chukwuma is the person beating the surugede drum for ifeanyi Ubah.

I said it earlier that the clueless ifeanyi Ubah will not get APC governorship ticket for the 2025 election.

Although, I will prefer him to get the ticket so that Governor Soludo will use the 2025 governorship election to teach him a bitter political lesson and silence him completely.

As at today, unfolding event has shown ifeanyi Ubah that he does not control Anambra APC structure and that the structure is controlled by the real owners of the party that has paid their dues for the Anambra chapter of the party.

APGA as a party is set for the 2025 governorship election and our beloved Governor Soludo that will be unanimously selected as our candidate by our party faithful is already a good product that markets itself because of his good work in Anambra.

His good work is already speaking for him in Anambra State and that is to say that the 2025 governorship election will be a walk over for him.

What I now do is to sample the opinion of Anambra people on Governor Soludo administration performance in our State at public places like restaurants, beer parlours , buses and am happy with the feed back am getting from people.

If you see any dissenting voice, the many voices of people that are of the opinion that Governor Soludo is working always drown that dissenting voice.

It happened yesterday at an eatery in Awka to the extent that the only dissenting voice later agreed that Governor Soludo is working.

The opinion of Anambra people that are beneficiaries of Governor Soludo administration good work is that he is doing well and that he deserves to be re elected in 2025 to complete his good work in our State.

SOLUDO IS A GIGANTIC FAILURE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WHY CAN YOU PEOPLE DISTINGUISH PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE FROM PROPAGANDA? DON'T YOU HAVE ACUMEN?
Re: 2025:owners Of APC Playing Surugede Music For Ifeanyi Ubah, No Ticket For Him by Jcoleworld911: 3:16pm On Jun 27
Nonybb:

SOLUDO IS A GIGANTIC FAILURE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WHY CAN YOU PEOPLE DISTINGUISH PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE FROM PROPAGANDA? DON'T YOU HAVE ACUMEN?

Let’s assume that prof Charles Soludo is a failure, what then will you say of your fada?😏

Prof Charles Soludo is the best performing governor in Nigeria as of now

(1) (Reply)

Christians To Sly Gej Come 2015 / RIVERS 2015:tonye Princewill Dump Pdp,gets Labour Party Guber Ticket / 2015: Buhari Leaves VP Decision To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.