Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village (852 Views)

Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Lady Sent Out Of A Church Wedding For Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by helinues: 6:43am On Jun 27
If some people can purchase ordinary invitation letter to attend ordinary a wedding for N10m, what would be the worth of their clothes? How much would they spend at the one day event? After party go still dey for clubs oo.

They did not invite village people to the party now, make Dem no come later con dey blame village people when the reality of the money wastage dawn on them

You can hustle for years and still squandered all the efforts in less than a month

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by helinues: 6:48am On Jun 27
I am just imagining all those who attended that party , imagine them sharing just N1m each with the people they sincerely know are in need of help, wouldn't that ease the hardships in the country.

All because of eyes service, noticed me, una wasted all that money ..

Average Nigerians are only waiting until.they get into any political position before they can sincerely help their own people.

Where are the election losers in the last election, I am talking about the state Assemblies, senators and House of reps losers, they promised heaven and earth before the election, now they have loss the election, have they stopped caring or they would resume their caring when election is around the corner

https://www.nairaland.com/7736121/how-partying-ruining-some-nigerians/2

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by bewla(m): 6:50am On Jun 27
W
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by phorget(m): 7:34am On Jun 27
helinues:
I am just imagining all those who attended that party , imagine them sharing just N1m each with the people they sincerely know are in need of help, wouldn't that ease the hardships in the country.

Average Nigerians are only waiting until.they get into any political position before they can sincerely help their own people.

Where are the election losers in the last election, I am talking about the state Assemblies, senators and House of reps losers, they promised heaven and earth before the election, now they have loss the election, have they stopped caring or they would resume their caring when election is around the corner

I will definitely agree with you on this one, humanity should be our priority instead of wastage but unfortunately the rich would always feed the rich that can afford any king of meal, they poor can always starve to death.
On the issue regarding the election losers, Obi tried staying relevant by attending events and making freewill donations here and there but some people have also seen a problem in his action so perhaps that is why other losers will want to wait until the next electioneering session before they crawl out of their shell.
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by BafanaBafana: 7:38am On Jun 27
helinues:

You don't have money that's why you are talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by ojun50(m): 7:40am On Jun 27
Make money forget love
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by Amumaigwe: 7:44am On Jun 27
helinues:
If some people can purchase ordinary invitation letter to attend ordinary a wedding for N10m, what would be the worth of their clothes? How much would they spend at the one day event? After party go still dey for clubs oo.

They did not invite village people to the party now, make Dem no come later con dey blame village people when the reality of the money wastage dawn on them

You can hustle for years and still squandered all the efforts in less than a month

Tinubu paid Mahmud much more than that. Kini big deal?
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by mairogo: 7:59am On Jun 27
helinues:

Why are you bothered with how one chooses to spend his money? It's his money and his to spend whichever way he chooses. Some of those guys have been more impactful to the society than the politicians who defend here all day.

Again, why do you focus on the politicians who lost election? What have those who won done for you? Has your life be impacted by their positive actions?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by helinues: 8:23am On Jun 27
BafanaBafana:

You don't have money that's why you are talking like this.

Who knows
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by OKOATA(m): 8:26am On Jun 27
Na your money dem dey spend? How that one take concern you my guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by helinues: 8:33am On Jun 27
OKOATA:
Na your money dem dey spend? How that one take concern you my guy.

Oya follow their foot steps then
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:30am On Jun 27
Ebin pawa miscreant wetin consign you? You Don chop ? You dey oshogbo dey comment for wedding wey no consign ur papa
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:59am On Jun 27
helinues:

Who knows
we know you are a jobless broke idiot hiding behind a keyboard..
No wife, no kids just a dull and boring life..
Poverty stricken he goat..
Find something more important to do with your useless life...
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:41pm On Jun 27
Na Funding raising not wedding angry
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by sumex20(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] by
helinues:

FYI, all those information making round that each of those guests of CHIVIDO’s wedding purchased their various invitations with 10m each was just a “RUSE.” It was just an HYPE. None of them purchased such invitations.
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by helinues: 9:45pm On Jun 28
sumex20:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] by

FYI, all those information making round that each of those guests of CHIVIDO’s wedding purchased their various invitations with 10m each was just a “RUSE.” It was just an HYPE. None of them purchased such invitations.

I asked a question, stop sounding dumb on my mentions
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by sumex20(m): 9:15am On Jun 29
I asked a question, stop sounding dumb on my mentions [/quote]

I know you won’t stop being foolish always.

……habitually behave childishly. Grow up bro.
Re: Davido's Wedding: Guess How Many People Would Be Sent Back To The Village by sumex20(m): 9:16am On Jun 29
helinues:

I asked a question, stop sounding dumb on my mentions

I know you won’t stop being foolish always.

……habitually behaving childishly. Grow up bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Good Spousor To Spousor My Event / Its The March Invasion (chill And Relax: Spoken Word &performance Poetry Event) / Rihanna Confirmed For SA Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.