Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,606 members, 7,878,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting (213 Views)

Dwarf Cashew Trees Flowering 18 Months after planting, in Ogbomosho / Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by EngrKemp: 7:13am On Jun 27
We have large hectares of land fir the purpose of palm fruit / oil palm plantation

Needs a very good palm tree that can start producing under five years for large palm production.
Kindly send the types that will be high yielding and prives or cost .

Location and how to purchase in large quantities
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by jasmeen12(f): 7:15am On Jun 27
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by Yemike(m): 8:41am On Jun 27
If you aim is to produce red oil your best bet is the Tenera seedlings. They have small nut and produce red oil in abundance.

If you aim is to produce palm kernel oil then your best bet is the dura seedlings. They have larger nut with little oil in it's shell.

If it's the Tenera seedlings you want I can supply you with that in whatever quantity and yes they'll start yielding before 5 yrs.

You can contact me on 0 7 0 6 3 6 1 9 8 5 1
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by EngrKemp: 4:26pm On Jun 28
Yemike:
If you aim is to produce red oil your best bet is the Tenera seedlings. They have small nut and produce red oil in abundance.

If you aim is to produce palm kernel oil then your best bet is the dura seedlings. They have larger nut with little oil in it's shell.

If it's the Tenera seedlings you want I can supply you with that in whatever quantity and yes they'll start yielding before 5 yrs.

You can contact me on 0 7 0 6 3 6 1 9 8 5 1

Pls which one is F1 hybrid seeding ?
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by Utifam: 6:14pm On Jun 28
My advise to you is to go to a certified oil palm vendor like Nifor or Presco in Benin to buy seedlings yourself, patronizing an online vendor or from an unknown source can be very dangerous. This is a long term project and you will only discover that you’ve made a mistake after 5years or more because they either will not produce as promised or they will take longer than 5 years to start producing.

Be wise about this.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by EngrKemp: 8:16pm On Jun 28
Utifam:
My advise to you is to go to a certified oil palm vendor like Nifor or Presco in Benin to buy seedlings yourself, patronizing an online vendor or from an unknown source can be very dangerous. This is a long term project and you will only discover that you’ve made a mistake after 5years or more because they either will not produce as promised or they will take longer than 5 years to start producing.

Be wise about this.

Regards

Where in Benin are they located ?
Direction and prices of the best quality that will produce more oil when processed under 5years time
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by Yemike(m): 9:20am On Jun 29
EngrKemp:

Pls which one is F1 hybrid seeding ?
First generation hybrid. It has the ability of producing both the kernel and oil in good proportion.
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by Yemike(m): 9:28am On Jun 29
Utifam:

Be wise about this.

Regards

Yeah he can go to NIFOR. It's the best bet like you said but all I can say is that he'll end up buying from the locals around NIFOR or from one of the staff that has a farm except if he can wait till next year and the price is 2k per seedling.
I get my sprouted seedlings from there, my brother is a corper there and he's based in the community. It's is choice. The Tenera I sell is the same NIFOR sells.
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by EngrKemp: 10:09am On Jun 29
Yemike:

Yeah he can go to NIFOR. It's the best bet like you said but all I can say is that he'll end up buying from the locals around NIFOR or from one of the staff that has a farm except if he can wait till next year and the price is 2k per seedling.
I get my sprouted seedlings from there, my brother is a corper there and he's based in the community. It's is choice. The Tenera I sell is the same NIFOR sells.

I don't want tenera

I want the F1

And how many seedings can be planted on a one plot of land .
Say 100 by 50 plot ??
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by EngrKemp: 10:12am On Jun 29
Yemike:

If I cant get in nifon ,
What about Presco!
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by Yemike(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29
EngrKemp:

I don't want tenera

I want the F1

And how many seedings can be planted on a one plot of land .
Say 100 by 50 plot ??
15/plot.
My bro can get you the F1 it's your choice tho'.
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by EngrKemp: 2:44pm On Jun 29
[quote author=Yemike post=130714532]
15/plot.
My bro can get you the F1 it's your choice tho'.[/quote

Ah!!

Is 15/plot bit too small ?
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by Yemike(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29
[quote author=EngrKemp post=130714850][/quote]
If you want ideal, it's 60/acre.
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by EngrKemp: 3:07pm On Jun 29
Yemike:

If you want ideal, it's 60/acre.
What happens if one plabts like 80 ?

So let me see pictures of how the thing looks like
Re: Needed,agric Palm Tree That Will Start Producing Under 5years After Planting by Yemike(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29
EngrKemp:

What happens if one plabts like 80 ?

So let me see pictures of how the thing looks like
Plants require adequate spacing to yield better result. 70 is still okay.
Why not come to whatsapp to make things easier?

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut, Soya Beans Bitter Kola For Sale / Cashew Nut, Soya Beans Bitter Kola For Sale / Cashew Nut, Soya Beans Bitter Kola For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.