Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,913 members, 7,876,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) (36886 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by CartelKenneth: 9:58am On Jun 27
Freshtruth:
They still wan go honeymoon after 3 children?

Davido allow Nigerians to breathe una matter done do abeg

Expired marriage after 3 children and one dead one
Mtcheww
😡
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Basicend: 10:00am On Jun 27
RoyalBlu:
Honeymoon Pro Max wink

Lovebirds living their dreams.

After how many kids and 100s (hundreds) of kpanshi. . Between both of them for years.

I beg let us rest jare.
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Cmanforall: 10:01am On Jun 27
CartelKenneth:

They go to Paris or Maldives

So more Nairaland fp updates coming
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by seanwilliam(m): 10:08am On Jun 27
Apart from hushpuppi, I no sure say any guy chop life reach Davido for this naija o grin

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Deltatoto: 10:11am On Jun 27
CartelKenneth:

Soon🤞
haba don’t wish anyone death.
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by RoyalBlu(f): 10:18am On Jun 27
Basicend:

After how many kids and 100s (hundreds) of kpanshi. . Between both of them for years.

I beg let us rest jare.

That's the idea actually o.

Couple's are to give fresh flavours to the romance in their union. You get?
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by creepsyme(f): 10:19am On Jun 27
officialwdhtv:
Davido & Chioma jet out of Nigeria after their amazing wedding ceremony ♥️

#chivido2024 #wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGCaMB9SE60
Cubana chief priest no follow them?
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Segzy19: 10:20am On Jun 27
Enough with this Davido chioma noise jare.

Can we face more important things
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by yemmywesey(m): 10:34am On Jun 27
Abeg he don do, make we face reality now
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by adeniyi65(m): 10:42am On Jun 27
legitnow:
ONCE U START USING PRIVATE JET, U WILL NEVER AGREE TO FLY COMMERCIAL AIRLINE AGAIN.
If I even see that commercial ticket buy, I will hold a party with my guys.
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by IdeasYapayaski: 10:52am On Jun 27
This trip is no longer honey moon, it is moon honey 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by whytediamond(m): 10:52am On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:
Davido is spending the money in such a way that even enjoyment is tired of flexing

What Chioma is currently living is most lady's dream in Nigeria

They can't even dream it bro. You dey go too far.
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Mindlog: 10:52am On Jun 27
Zonefree:

O'wu eziokwu grin
Ube di ka Ifeoma...Ifeoma anaghi agwuagwu.

De Rowland, mpa Chioma kotoro unukwu ogo na ebireshi Adeleke. cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by whytediamond(m): 10:54am On Jun 27
Focusmind:
They should have chilled for a day to rest. The stress of the wedding would have been too much to board a flight immediately. Just chill for a day to rejuvenate and dis-stress your body for another day before jetting out for honey moon. I spent one week with my wife in the village after our wedding to receive fresh air and native foods before we jetted out for our honeymoon. Wetin I know sef? Na their life

Poor man and good advice. grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by ufotunang: 11:08am On Jun 27
Zonefree:
E never still do? undecided
.....E never do..they will still show and video them to the whole world and nigerians to see when davido and chioma are bathing together in their honeymoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by ufotunang: 11:12am On Jun 27
Jamesclooney:
Who cares? Kenyan youths are liberating their country. Us we are concerned about Chivido kor Chivita ni

.. nigeria youths will liberate Nigeria in 2027 by voting for a competent good and better presidential candidate in 2027
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by ufotunang: 11:14am On Jun 27
Deltatoto:
if say enjoyment Dey kill person Davido for don die.
..abi..the guy has enjoyed this life too much 🙄
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by ufotunang: 11:14am On Jun 27
Money sweet 🙄
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by adecz: 11:27am On Jun 27
I think say Cubaña Chief priest
go follow them😎😎

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by PoloG: 11:40am On Jun 27
[quote author=CartelKenneth post=130679934]
Abi o Davido no Dey stay one place
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by zomby(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27
Jamesclooney:
Who cares? Kenyan youths are liberating their country. Us we are concerned about Chivido kor Chivita ni

We are not Kenyans, we are Davido's fans that wish him well....
Instead of hating and displaying senseless comment, why not just jump into a lagoon that is full of reptiles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by zomby(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27
ufotunang:
.. nigeria youths will liberate Nigeria in 2027 by voting for a competent good and better presidential candidate in 2027

Nigerian youths will not be used ever again by the noisy/ disrespectful/ ungrateful pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by zomby(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27
Segzy19:
Enough with this Davido chioma noise jare.

Can we face more important things

There are too many topics on this platform...why not just stop the noise and check out other topics? Nobody is forcing you to stay on Davido's case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Segzy19: 12:45pm On Jun 27
Who be this one? Ogbeni, leave me alone jare

zomby:

There are too many topics on this platform...why not just stop the noise and check out other topics? Nobody is forcing you to stay on Davido's case
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by zomby(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27
Freshtruth:
They still wan go honeymoon after 3 children?

Davido allow Nigerians to breathe una matter done do abeg

They can go on honeymoon after 20 kids if that's what they want, they work very hard for their money....Its nobody's papa's money.
Please stop crying, stop the noise...Let the dude breathe!

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Drbolie(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27
Someone should tell this Guy to send his account number please, this expenses is much on him I really want to support him wedding no b joke

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Deltatoto: 2:52pm On Jun 27
ufotunang:
..abi..the guy has enjoyed this life too much 🙄
no Nigerian has lived like Davido.atleast not in this our generation

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by candygist: 6:03pm On Jun 27
chikason22:

Poverty is a bastard. This is how poor people talk. So sad embarassed embarassed

Mr Dangote
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by Julius1351(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27
officialwdhtv:
Davido & Chioma jet out of Nigeria after their amazing wedding ceremony ♥️

#chivido2024 #wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGCaMB9SE60
https:///MONIENAIRA_BOT?start=6624396598
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by nedekid: 9:29pm On Jun 27
Omo, this there jet is a freeking airliner! shocked
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by nedekid: 9:30pm On Jun 27
zomby:

Abi ohh
Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by gbemishile: 9:35pm On Jun 27
I just hope to God she doesnt display the maried womanness now that ahe has secured the bag.
The attitude towards the people who have been with davido for years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home / Banky W In His White Wedding Suit, Looking Dapper (Photo) / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.