Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1185420 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 03, 2013
Casting crowns-east to west on replay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Indescribable -Kiki
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2013
The Real Life---- 3 Doors Down cool

…But I woke up to the real life
And I realized it 's not worth running from
anymore!!!
When there was nowhere left to hide I
found out
That nothing 's real here but I won't stop
now
Until I find a better part of me!

…Seventeen Days…
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Collide---- $kiLL£T cool

…There' s something deep inside
that keeps my faith alive ,
When all you can do is hide
from the fear that's deep inside of you
Something, something , something ,
Something, something , something to hold
me close when I don't know
There' s something deep inside that keeps
my faith alive…
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missKeri(f): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Can we dance?--The Vamps
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2013
One Day Too Late! --- SkiLL£T cool

…Today I 'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
Cause we don't have long , gonna make the
most of it
Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better
place
Cause tomorrow could be one day too late
One day too late!!! …
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Hold On by Angus and Julia Stone. Powerful folk ballad.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Raphjeezy(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Rick ross ft John Legend _ Magnificent
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UjSizzle(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Clay--Ogadisinma

Really cool song cool cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Miner13: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Music kee
i dey watch WWE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Closer to the Edge ---- 30 Seconds To Mars smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Awake and Alive --- SkiLL£T smiley

I 'm awake I 'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it 's my time
I 'll do what I want ' cause this is my life
Here , right here
Right now, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I 'm awake and I' m alive

Skillet has two hawt chicks in the crew.It gets better.One is the band drummer shocked and the other a bassist...effing hawt! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJUnltwsqs

#OperationAirtelGigMustNotWaste angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Never Too Late---- Three Days Grace cool

No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it ?
And I have left alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like
It ' s not too late
It ' s never too late
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Christmas mood already. Listening to Darkness is falling, When a Child is born, Silent Night, White Christmas and the rest from Boney M album.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: Indescribable -Kiki

Same Kiki they sang in Glee? By Scissor Sisters.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Summertime Sadness--- Lana Del Rey.

Thanks to Illuminatus for this.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by GSKing: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Faith Hills - There You'll Be
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shosky1794: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
It Matters To Me - Faith Hill

When we don't talk
When we don't touch
When it doesn't feel like we're even in love
It matters to me
When I don't know what to say
Don't know what to do
Don't know of it really even matters to you
How can I make you see
It matters to me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shosky1794: 12:00am On Dec 04, 2013
A Room In My Heart - Faith Hill

So there's a room in my heart for you
If your trust has been stolen too
If you walk softly on this worn out wooden floor
And leave behind you the hurt you've had before
There's a room in my heart for you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Darlene Zschech-All that we are.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMUxbmd56Qw
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Lifted by Lighthouse Family from Whatever Gets You Through
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Raphjeezy(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2013
DJ Khaled Ft Future, Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross _ I Wanna be with you

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mtood(f): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gasha - "This Life"

Beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKoJp_c5Cz0
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shosky1794: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
O Death - Ralph Stanley (soundtrack from the movie, 'O Brother, Where Art Thou')
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shosky1794: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Down to the River to Pray - Alison Krauss
- soundtrack from the movie, 'O Brother, Where Art Thou'
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chromatic: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alabama Shakes - I ain't the same
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chromatic: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Of Monsters and Men - Silhouettes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ray502(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
bed peace by jhene aiko ft childish gambino...really cool song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice To Meet You by Yanni from his 1992 album, Dare To Dream.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shosky1794: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Close Your Eyes - Michael Bublé

From his 2013 studio album, To Be Loved

If you send this to or play this for your woman and she doesn't met then her heart is probably made of steel - It's a beautiful love song

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.