Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1180223 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Song:Coming for ya
Artist: D.M.X

One of the best storyteller in the game.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Song: Nobody believes me
Artist: Styles P

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Rick Ross x stalley - love Sosa remix

When you count your first million you never forget the feelin’ grin grin rapper of the year ====> Rick fuckingRoss grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TaoBalinga: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Its been long since i dropped in here.. Anyway im listening to
selena gomez . Good for you And all songs from The weekends new album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dare you to move- by Switchfoot

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ether - Nas
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Nine Inch Nails - Closer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0

&

Nine Inch Nails - Closer (Covered by Kawehi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItosTQ4PVlI

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 07, 2015
The anticipated tune 'FILE' by #SoundPrince @itz_soundprince prod by #karmax @McDowealth is finally here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/be63c6e0 ENJOY!!! It gonna top ur playlist

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2015
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/be63c6e0 ENJOY!!! It gonna top ur playlist

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by padypadyng(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2015
My education faced a whole lot of setback due to my dream of becoming a music legend, I know I got sweet voice and I know my fans always like me to sing, but I was just alone, even out of all the possibilities on the internet there was no money to promote my songs online, but that was the problem of yesterday.

Today http://padypady.com have giving me a whole new possibilities and opportunity to dream bigger, I can now upload my music, videos, sales Ads and write a review about myself for FREE on a network of music lovers and also have my songs appear on all the greatest search engine. It may seem unbelievable but to share the truth is why your ready this.

Padypady.com allows FREE upload of music Mp3, videos, youtube Videos, sales Ads and it has its own short URL system that allows you to share you beautiful link on social and drive traffic to you content, it enables your fans to play your songs even without downloading them, it has both desktop and mobile version and it gives you what, Facebook, youtube, nairaland etc can not give you; the ability to place ads for Free.

Padypady.com is waiting to introduce you to the world

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2015
My neighbours voice... So loud
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2015
youre so beautiful-jussie smollet ft yazz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Eric prydz
Melo.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tashaamania(f): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mind Over Matter - Timaya ft D'banj

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by omophuneh9(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Iceprince and Tecno--Boss.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by teespring: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
OMG CHECK THIS be the first to wear this @ http://teespring.com/new-queens-and-ladies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pomporiking: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Um Ricka-Wale ft K'naan
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Coward of the county...Kenny rogers cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Olly Murs - hand on heart
. one of the best songs I've heard all year!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danity20: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danity20: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Keri Hilson ft Kanye and Neyo - Knock you down

Neyo - Miss Independent

May D - Soundtrack (this has to be one of the greatest Afrobeat tunes ever. I remember it used to be on heavy rotation on my playlist back in the day).
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kelvin3028(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Miranda Lambert - Grown Woman
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kelvin3028(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Kelvin3028:
Miranda Lambert - Grown Woman
Beyonce - Pretty Hurts
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Anifowoshe by Olamide. Call me weird but Kwam 1 does it for me any day.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kelvin3028(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Kelvin3028:
Beyonce - Pretty Hurts
Taylor Swift - Story of us
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mily12: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
no promises....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2015
i call you holy - donnie mc
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
XO -BEYONC
Your love is bright as ever (ever, ever, ever)
Even in the shadows (shadows, shadows, shadows)
Baby, kiss me (kiss me, kiss me, kiss me)
Before they turn the lights out (lights out, lights out, lights out)
Your heart is glowing (glowing, glowing, glowing)
And I'm crashing into you (into you, into you, into you)
Baby, kiss me (kiss me, kiss me, kiss me)
Before they turn the lights out (the lights out)
Before they turn the lights out (the lights out)
Baby, love me lights out

In the darkest night hour (in the darkest night hour)
I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd)
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby, love me lights out
Baby, love me lights out
You can turn my lights out

[Verse 2:]
We don't have forever
Ooh, baby daylight's wasting (wasting, wasting, wasting)
You better kiss me (kiss me)
Before our time has run out
Mmmhh yeah...
Nobody sees what we see
They're just hopelessly gazing, oh
Oh, baby, take me, me
Before they turn the lights out
Before our time has run out
Baby, love me lights out

I'll give you everything
Baby, love me lights out
Baby, love me lights out

[Hook:]
I love you like XO
You love me like XO
You kill me boy XO
You love me like XO
All that I see
Give me everything
Baby, love me lights out
Baby, love me lights out

I'll give you everything
Baby, love me lights out
Baby, love me lights out
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Enrique Englesias

"I'm Your Man"

You can be a million miles away from me
You can be kissin' another man's lips
But I'm you man, I'm your man

If tomorrow would stay behind
And I close my eyes and I never wake up
I'm still your man
I'm still your man, I'm your man

I pray to God, I pray for time
I pray I can hold you in my arms
Pray with me eternally
Time is forever ours

It's the way that you smile
The way that you cry
Why I always want to be your man
it's the way that I feel, when I feel you inside

You can be a million miles away from me
you can be kissin' another man's lips
But I'm your man, I'm your man
They can take away my heart and my soul
They can even tell me you don't love me no more
But I'm your man, I'm your man

I won't give up, I won't let you down
I promise to always stand by your side
Pray for faith, pray for you
Pray that we'll always be

The way that you cry
It's the way that I feel, when I feel you inside

It's the way your weak
It's the way that you're strong
It's the way you believe
It's the love that you give

I pray to God, I pray for time
I pray I can hold you in my arms
Pray with me eternally
Time is forever ours

The way that you cry
It's the way that I feel, when I feel you inside

It's the way your weak
It's the way that you're strong
It's the way you believe
It's the love that you give

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Here comes another dope jamz ‪#‎FILE‬ from soundprince produced by ‪#‎TheAnnointedProducer‬ Karmax
http:///1ipOpYJ ENJOY

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.