Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1205748 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Do you listen to the breakfast club? I want to hear Charlamagne's opinion lol

Yeah once in a while. I read it online that Nicki texted him complaining about him not showing her two Remy disses Swalla and "Make Love"love on twitter or on their show.

Tbh. Her reply to Remy's diss song isnt that classic. she knows she was meant to reply, but she wants to keep mentioning money and fame like she didn't get dragged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
richommie:
you're kinda right, but totally I think kendrick is better of,when it comes to rap ability, Hov is classic and influential also.

#yolo

Yeah. You got it right. no lies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
lolawilliams:

You mean "HNDRXX" Ive listened to few songs in it but not all yet. I think it's cool.
. I particularly like Draco, Mask Off and Rent Money which one is your favorite.?
Metro Boomin and Southside seem to be on any hit rap track. These guys are fire!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
LastMumu:

Jay-z comes after Kanye, Big Shane? What weed are you on man? grin

Very strong weed Bro! Comparing Jay Z with Kanye? Seriously?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
richommie:

Exactly, besides, don't tell me Migos is currently topping your Playlist, grin, I thought gangsters like me. . .listen to likes of Migos,uzi vert, young thug, and Travis scott cheesy . . .while soft sissy ladies like you, listens to Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Ariana grande grin

#YOLO
Jay-z to Bryson Tiller? Are you fuckin serious?
Rappers who can measure or be compared to Jay-z are Dead(2Pac), Alive(Eminem and Nas). Jay-z would murder anyone else.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Viking007(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
jasonclement:
Ed sheeran- Happier

Amazing song
Downloading...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pushas:
. I particularly like Draco, Mask Off and Rent Money which one is your favorite.?
Metro Boomin and Southside seem to be on any hit rap track. These guys are fire!

These songs are in the "Future" album. I havent listened to all the songs on both album. On the "Future" album, i like Mask off, When i was broke, feds did a sweep.

And the few i've heard on "Hndrixx" album. coming out strong and Selfish ft rihanna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
yo, please who has links to ed sheeran divide album embarassed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
missed this thread like cray
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Major Lazer ft partynextdoor & Nicki minaj - Run up cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hueyreckless0007: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Versace On The Floor - Bruno Mars

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Olajay3700(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
LastMumu:

Jay-z comes after Kanye, Big Shane? What weed are you on man? grin

Dry one. I accompany it with dry gin though. You can't see unless you're deep.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ednut1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin Dr Alban, Guess whose coming to dinner carolina
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Represent | Nas
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lana1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
The Weeknd ft Daft Punk.

I feel it coming

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Represent | Nas

What's your favourite Nas' track?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pushas:

Rappers who can measure or be compared to Jay-z are Dead(2Pac), Alive(Eminem and Nas). Jay-z would murder anyone else.

Maybe the Jay-Z of 2003, but certainly not the Jay-Z as we know him today. Even B-Magic of URL would rap circles around him in a cypher.

Have you heard Renegade? Who do you think had the tightest verse on the track? Slim Shady or Hov?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
DarkRebel101:

What's your favourite Nas' track?
Dead presidents (Statik Selektah version), represent, cherry wine, street dreams, the world is yours and life's a b1tch. You?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
DJ Khaled ft. Big Sean ft. Kendrick Lamar – Holy Key

“Father help us, police doing target practice with real bodies
Mommas in the streets, crying, standing over a still body
Niggas over stressing, we under investigation
Every day off to the races, can't Bleep with you if you racist
Beat your ass until you purple, they can't even tell what your race is
Doctor King meet Dr. Dre, except this doctor lost all his patience
Have you tied up in a basement with you and your partner facing adjacent
Until you deposit payment or reparations
If you shoot me then you gotta deal with a holy me”
— Big Sean

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Dead presidents (Statik Selektah version), represent, cherry wine, street dreams, the world is yours and life's a b1tch. You?

Well, I've never been a fan of Nas, but I loved the way he got creative with Beethoven's für Elise in I can. He (Nas) lacks character and so is not as appealing to me in the way an Eminem or a Canibus would be.

If civilization were to end in 5 minutes from now and you had the chance to save just one song, which would it be?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Well, I've never been a fan of Nas, but I loved the way he got creative with Beethoven's für Elise in I can. He (Nas) lacks character and so is not as appealing to me in the way an Eminem or a Canibus would be.

If civilization were to end in 5 minutes from now and you had the chance to save just one song, which would it be?

Lol lacks character as per he's an introvert? So is Eminem in a way, but then I guess there's the 'Slim Shady' gimmick he used to push

Probably dead presidents
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Have you heard Renegade? Who do you think had the tightest verse on the track? Slim Shady or Hov?

Since I'm in the position to talk to this kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'd kick it with em a minute
Cos see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I wear it
Bit if it don't then y'all swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's the king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title put the youth in hysterics
Using his music to share it sharing his views and his merits
But there is a huge interference they saying you shouldn't hear it
Maybe its hatred I spew maybe its food for the spirit
Maybe its beautiful music I made for you to enjoy it
But I'm debated hated rated and viewed in america as a modaf*king drug addict
Like you didn't experiment
That's when u start to Start to stare at you in the mirror and see yourself as a kid again and you get embarrased
And I got nothing to do than make you look stupid as parents
You f*ckin do-gooders too bad you couldn't do gud at marriage****

Eminem raped jay-z on that track.
Nas had to reference it on ether years later..
~Eminem murdered you on your own sh!t~
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pushas:

Even 2pac, Eminem and Nas are not to be compared to Jay Z or level to such rappers.

Tupac? Same Tupac of Dear Mama,Unborn child,Brenda's got a baby?,Keep ya head up? California love?, Two of amerikaz most wanted? How do you want it? Changes? All eyes on me? Or How do you want it?

None of Jay z tacks ever came close to those songs! You can not listen to Tupac songs and not hear his heartbeat or feel his pulse.

The only dude on Tupac's level is Biggie, and that's because his style is more smooth and relaxed with much rhythm to his lyrics.

But Jay Z?,in the words of Remy "that's hella foul!".

I see Eminem as a combination of a bit of Tupac and Biggie. That dude is ruthless with his lyrics! Plus I like how he keeps his style simple and not playing or forming Don. That I would rank above Tupac or Biggie.
His lyrics just does it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Vorpal:

Even 2pac, Eminem and Nas are not to be compared to Jay Z or level to such rappers.

Tupac? Same Tupac of Dear Mama,Unborn child,Brenda's got a baby?,Keep ya head up? California love?, Two of amerikaz most wanted? How do you want it? Changes? All eyes on me? Or How do you want it?

None of Jay z tacks ever came close to those songs! You can not listen to Tupac songs and not hear his heartbeat or feel his pulse.

The only dude on Tupac's level is Biggie, and that's because his style is more smooth and relaxed with much rhythm to his lyrics.

I see Eminem as a combination of a bit of Tupac and Biggie. That dude is ruthless with his lyrics! Plus I like how he keeps his style simple and not playing or forming Don. That I would rank above Tupac or Biggie.
His lyrics just does it.
You are right. Eminem seems to be the greatest of all time!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
souloho19:

Since I'm in the position to talk to this kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'd kick it with em a minute
Cos see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I wear it
Bit if it don't then y'all swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's the king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title put the youth in hysterics
Using his music to share it sharing his views and his merits
But there is a huge interference they saying you shouldn't hear it
Maybe its hatred I spew maybe its food for the spirit
Maybe its beautiful music I made for you to enjoy it
But I'm debated hated rated and viewed in america as a modaf*king drug addict
Like you didn't experiment
That's when u start to Start to stare at you in the mirror and see yourself as a kid again and you get embarrased
And I got nothing to do than make you look stupid as parents
You f*ckin do-gooders too bad you couldn't do gud at marriage****

Eminem raped jay-z on that track.
Nas had to reference it on ether years later..
~Eminem murdered you on your own sh!t~

Like someone said, Featuring Eminem on your song is like bring a rapist to your own daughter! lol

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Evaromantik(m): 3:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Wizkid's "Sweet Love"... Donwnloaded from muzikafricana.com .... Its a cool vibe.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by branhampaul: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Olu317(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Vorpal:

His lyrics just does it.
So true, Jay Z style is always about forming the ‘BOSS' but no good rhyme in most of his songs compared to EMINEM because he songs are more real as he talk about real life pains, sorrow, aspirations, regrets etc which make him more into reckoning. Eminem is a core rapper with nothing to proof as superior to anyone but sings as being inspired to inspire the downcast and for all to enjoy his songs....He is the king of singer compared to TUPAC who naturally lived in likewise manner when he was around...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mayorkent(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Timber and coal-passenger
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by salis912(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
mr eazi ft olamide & phyno life is eazy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SetrakusRa(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
The Weeknd - Often

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.