Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1176647 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Now that's got to be Ridiculous ( pun intended btw )..M.i, Hench, & Boogey. I mean the title of the song in which according to u..Boogey took M to the cleeners..RIDICULOUS..Lol. You have obviously been sleeping on Boogey...wow. Yeah he does have a couple of songs out..he even dropped an Lp earlier this year Nouveau Niveau. I'll tell u this..leave the Nouveau Niveau for later...give these songs a listen first..Liquor nights, 5am in Lagos, Diplomatic immunity ( Drake cover..pls listen to dis if at all u dont listen to the others ), if juice mask off ( Rap mashup ), All love. Boogey is such a genius..an incredible story teller. Nigeria's best kept secret if u ask me. Its just saddening to know that good music/rap music doesnt sell as much as the "kedike" sells in this part of the world.

please where can i download nouveau-niveau for free the album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2018
pcguru1:
What would Meek do ? Pusha T ~ Daytona

Hardest Line
"Angel on my shoulder, "What should we do?" (we do)
Devil on the other, "What would Meek do?"
Pop a wheelie, tell the judge to Akinyele
Middle fingers out the Ghost, screamin' "Makaveli" (come with me)"

Listen to Pusha T ft Rick Ross - Hold on

"I sold more dope than I sold records, you niggas sold records, never sold dope"

Pusha is dope

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2018
KanielOutis92:
It really is sota refreshing to know that you guys listen to ABBA. Not a lot of us are out there..you know. My friends most times seem to think i'm wierd, because i listen to ABBA, Celine Dion ( for a guy, thats a No No ), Enya, The Cranberries, Evanescence, Jon Bellion, Clay, Yanni and a host of others. According to them..like who the hell listens to these? Well, there you go..YOU GUYS. Bosses them..i hail. Cc Kaycee7 pcguru1

When I was small like during 1994 my grandpa had cable so I was exposed to MTV mehn that's was the golden era , even now my albums have 100% all foreign music and mostly old songs. These days na Deezer I dey use. I have a thread where I created classic songs might update it again
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Biza1(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hungryboy(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2018
I think this four songs i love are so underrated

1)Mystro ft Wizkid- immediately

2) Krisbeatz ft Yemi Alade ft Harmonise - 911

3) Maleek Berry - Gimme life

4) Krisbeatz ft Mayorkun and Reminiscence - Poker
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ladyF(f): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
mrbock:

ladyF

MrBock
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Martinez19(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ai se eu te pego by Michel Telo kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
can't wait to get home and find this tune.

I'm waiting for my boy to finish school raving out here on these streets

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EZINNE1759(f): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please who can send me "I just died in your arms tonight"?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Godisgreat23: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by anambraamaka: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2018
sulad82i:
Notorious BIG - Hypnotise

You know better music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAUhw6q2k4
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxByc0-V40

My guilty pleasure I ain't going nowheeere

Baby 'long as you're heeere I'll be floating on aiiiirr

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
ibkayee:

One of Bey's evergreen tracks. Seldom leaves my playlist.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
One of Bey's evergreen tracks. Seldom leaves my playlist.
Lol I was obsessed with the song and choreography when it first came out cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nprecious: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Listening to 6LACK's - East Atlanta Love Letter album

Dope album, just downloaded it today and I can't get it off my ears. Just love the way he did album booklet, images with his daughter Syx Valentine

6lack’s East Atlanta Love Letter Tracklist

1. “Unfair”
2. “Loaded Gun”
3. “East Atlanta Love Letter” featuring Future
4. “Let Her Go”
5. “Sorry”
6. “Pretty Little Fears” featuring J. Cole
7. “Disconnect”
8. “Switch”
9. “Thugger’s Interlude”
10. “Balenciaga Challenge” featuring Offset
11. “Scripture”
12. “Nonchalant”
13. “Seasons” featuring Khalid
14. “Stan”

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Aka - Fela in Versace

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dr Dolor ft Teni - Teni
My fave jam at the moment.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Avril Lavigne - Wish you were here.

Song on repeat.

Dearly departed Doo, this is for you. You broke me today.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by davidpage02(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Visit this link to download wizkid's new song https://9jarocket.com.ng/music-fever-by-wizkid/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Alaadin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nprecious:
Listening to 6LACK's - East Atlanta Love Letter album

Dope album, just downloaded it today and I can't get it off my ears. Just love the way he did album booklet, images with his daughter Syx Valentine

6lack’s East Atlanta Love Letter Tracklist

1. “Unfair”
2. “Loaded Gun”
3. “East Atlanta Love Letter” featuring Future
4. “Let Her Go”
5. “Sorry”
6. “Pretty Little Fears” featuring J. Cole
7. “Disconnect”
8. “Switch”
9. “Thugger’s Interlude”
10. “Balenciaga Challenge” featuring Offset
11. “Scripture”
12. “Nonchalant”
13. “Seasons” featuring Khalid
14. “Stan”

album is on my download list

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9YAa3keaY0

Listennnnnn
Eyebrows on fleek dey luv the way dat the highlight glistennnnsss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Luchiana1(f): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oh my soul by casting crowns-see! So inspiring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Luchiana1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Visit this link, like and subscribe for encouraging, motivational and inspiring stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IKON360(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please I need suggestions on any dope producer like Avicii, but not Kygo... And where I can get his songs
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
gaddem the beat on this banger

brappppppp

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxByc0-V40

She was dancing alanta in this video
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
A40:
She was dancing alanta in this video
Lool alanta with foreign exposure cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool alanta with foreign exposure cheesy
cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTI4bPdlgE

I dey gbadun this crazeman version of J.Cole

Count it up,Count it up, Count it up, Count it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by makydebbie(f): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1219) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.