Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,976 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1206718 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Leviana(f): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jelly on my Jacket by Joyce Cooling
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's not easy.........lucky dube
Crazy word............lucky dude
Prisoner.................lucky dube
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gbesè - Qdot cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NijaplayBlog(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Ultrame:
Creep - Radiohead

<a href="https://smartmp3.com.ng">larry gaaga ft wizkid-low </a>
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Stallion93(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please there's this song, Damn good song been on replay on radio stations lately. People in Port Harcourt would know. Don't know the whole song but some part go "Maria--Maria, I no see anybody wey fine pass u, Maria--Maria....................... Please help a Bro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ijo yoyo...............,.............. Killington Ayinla
Perfect gentleman..........Sean tizzle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dika18: 2:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Lagos Business Conference is an event that is aimed at encouraging and promoting entrepreneurship and enterprising among young people in Nigeria. It creates a platform for businesses, start-ups, budding entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, investors and creative(s) to network, collaborate and work together.

This event is free registration is required to help manage logistics.

Get your free tickets here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lagos-business-conference-tickets-58882237357

This event will also feature industry experts and some of the most successful young business people in Nigeria, who will tell the Nigerian youths how they started and succeeded with their business, and also teach them how to do the same.

At the event this year 20 individuals with business ideas that has high growth potential will be given an opportunity to give a 2 minutes pitch of their idea to Angel investors/ venture capitalists and they will receive great feedback and possibly funding for their business.

The event will take place at Pulville Boulevard Hotel, Aguda Surulere Lagos. 4th May 2019, at 10am.

Get your free tickets here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lagos-business-conference-tickets-58882237357

Why Lagos Business Conference

You see as young person living in Nigeria…

You Face A Major Problem!

You live in a country where despite how much skills you have, you are faced with a lot of disadvantages.

You receive very poor education. Let’s face it, our universities are supposed to produce solution providers and not job seekers.

You do not have access to social amenities that are in foreign countries such as – electricity, internet, libraries, etc

But despite these odds, the 5 people that we are bringing to you survived and moved from zero to the level of success they are enjoying right now.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blackbriar: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jubal55: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Please I'm looking for the title of a Nigerian song.
Sang by a group of guys, in the video they were outside a house singing and drinking some of the guys were having dreds and in another scene they were all wearing Nigerian jerseys tucked in jeans..thanks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bibanke......................................Asa
Street creditiblity..................9ice ft Tu Baba

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HanksAnuku: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
literally bouncing in the gym

This jam is a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jubal55: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please I'm looking for the title of a Nigerian song.
Sang by a group of guys, in the video they were outside a house singing and drinking some of the guys were having dreds and in another scene they were all wearing Nigerian jerseys tucked in jeans..thanks...help ooo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tmonex: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi8Y2GQxOfg

[Verse 1]
Some of us love to think of life as a game
Others are born into royalty and can never behave
Some find a freedom locking men in a cage, oh no
Some priest insisted it's a test of the faith
And only holy devotion can keep the devils away
There's only so much that a man can pray, oh no

[Refrain]
Oh, my love
Oh, my love
Spare my blood
Spare my blood

[Verse 2]
I saw the footprints in the white of the snow
I counted thousands and I was just a rider alone
Eighteen degrees and eighty miles from home, oh no
We built a wall to keep the devils at bay
A distant army was marching through the night and the day
I swore an oath and with my life I would pay, oh no

[Refrain]
Oh, my love
Oh, my love
Spare my blood

[Chorus]
Nightshade, won't you take me away?
And I can hold my breath for another day
But it was all, it was all for the throne

[Verse 3]
We were surrounded and the ending was near
All of the sudden, a ranger arrived, a savior appeared
Made it to safety, but the devil was here, oh no

[Chorus]
Oh, my love
Nightshade, won't you take me away?
And I can hold my breath for another day
But it was all, it was all for the throne
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dear darling..................Olly murs
Goodbye my lover............James blunt
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvuN_WvF1to

Powerful message, all thanks to Lil Dicky.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Issa Country-music Saturday Morning

Coward of the county....................Kenny Rogers
Islands in the stream................Kenny Rogers ft dolly parton
Listen to the radio.................... Don Williams
Some broken hearts never mend........Don williams
Wings of a dove......................... Dolly parton
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Stallion93:
Please there's this song, Damn good song been on replay on radio stations lately. People in Port Harcourt would know. Don't know the whole song but some part go "Maria--Maria, I no see anybody wey fine pass u, Maria--Maria....................... Please help a Bro
Rekaado banks - Maria.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSamurai: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Always a classic to me.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Stallion93(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2019
R2bees:
Rekaado banks - Maria.
Ohboy! 40 BBW virgins fall on you for this. I Dan find the song tire, Grateful man!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Stallion93:
Ohboy! 40 BBW virgins fall on you for this. I Dan find the song tire, Grateful man!
Hahaha. This guy sef. Wetin i go use them do? Abeg wire my Aza jare

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Someone like you............ Adele
Set fire to the rain......... Adele
Fix you..…..….,....,........,.,.....Coldplay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Naijafans: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fenidex(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm listing to WEED UP by MASTER TEE[right][/right]

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fenidex(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm listing to weed up by master tee

U can google it[right][/right]

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Let her go................passenger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.