Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,213 members, 7,963,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? (22621 Views)

How Can I Raise 300k Without Asking Money From Men. / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Hereโ€™s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by pikechukwu6(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27
Run for your life shocked

Liability is real
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Kimjongun: 12:41pm On Jun 27
You like what is trying to ruin your life?

There are ton of ladies out there desperately looking for male attention, don't waste your time on her
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Nwaokunkpara: 12:41pm On Jun 27
Your feelings is yours and yours only

You can withdraw it because there are so many women out there

Block her if you don't feel comfortable with her
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by omoredia: 12:42pm On Jun 27
Give her money then
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Andrea781: 12:42pm On Jun 27
essentialone:
I like a lady, but she is always asking money from me. What should I do?
Stop seeing her that way you won't have to give her money.
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by BeyondCertainty: 12:43pm On Jun 27
She doesn't like you back, period.

You know what to do.
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27
When was the last time you gave your mother money ?
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by MrJames007: 12:44pm On Jun 27
What should you do? Continue giving her money na? undecided
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Emma09(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27
Always give her money nah? Y u dey disturb us here. Radarada!
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Segzy19: 12:46pm On Jun 27
You should keep giving her money since you like her nau....abi.... Once you stop liking her, then you can stop giving her money.

Dindinrin!
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by SalamRushdie: 12:47pm On Jun 27
Leave her alone she doesn't like U
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by gigabyte13: 12:48pm On Jun 27
She no like you.....
No come dey tell us say
She be gold digger
After all l did for HER
Yen yen yen yen yen......
I don tell you the fact
She no be gold digger
SHE JUST NO LIKE YOU AT ALL
NA YOU LIKE HER
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by SmartyPants(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27
Don't worry, you have come to the right place grin before the end of the day you will have recieved guidance.

1 Like

Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Nairalander248: 12:48pm On Jun 27
Foodqueen:
Saida is their mentor.

Jennyclay them set
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Kaymansion(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27
If you have you keep on giving but if you don't and you are managing you let her be
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by gigabyte13: 12:49pm On Jun 27
EmmyMaestro:
When was the last time you gave your mother money ?

Baba you get the point...
Very very apt
When was the last time, he gave the mother money....?
He go dey give girl money
Dey tell him Mama say
Pepper no rest.....
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Alexanderobi: 12:49pm On Jun 27
She just likes your money. Pretend you don't have or don't give her any watch her reaction. It will reveal so many things to you
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Bornboy4: 12:51pm On Jun 27
Give her money and even more.
You know how much hookup ladies dey charge per night?
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by TTPAAR(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27
If she's reasonable keep her!!!
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Anguldi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27
essentialone:
Die there.

Useless ingredients, next news please shocked
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by youngrichnigga: 12:56pm On Jun 27
Should we tell him
To the lady, you're a money man and that's going to determine the direction of the relationship.......for your own mental and financial well-being, run o shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Spartachizzy: 12:56pm On Jun 27
OP you need to be kunck seven times on your head nonstop. what a mothersucker simp u are
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jun 27
essentialone:

That's all you're useful for....... The day the MONEY runs out....... You shall be thrown out ......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by stigman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27
essentialone:

Empty your account, sell your village land join and give her
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by tayor3(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27
Oh wow...keep giving her dude....You are the real MVP , that's how stars do you gonna learn in a hard way.
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Pinicop: 12:58pm On Jun 27
You like her, she likes your money.

If you decide to labor and give her your "fruit of labor," it's your own cup of tea.

You're not alone, simps are everywhere.
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by AdultsConnectio: 12:58pm On Jun 27
Have A Heart To Heart With Her That She Should Start A Business That You'll Be Ready To Finance.

Let Her Become Responsible For Herself With Any Business of Her Choice.

That's How To Help A Lady.

You Don't Pamper Liabilities.
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Bornboy4: 12:59pm On Jun 27
You want free kpekus abi?

Go ask how much hookup ladies dey charge.
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Samesame247: 1:01pm On Jun 27
essentialone:

Tell her that you have an unfinished building project in your village, that you are working on the linter and roofing, so all expenses goes to the project for now.

2 Likes

Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by 7arrows: 1:01pm On Jun 27
essentialone:

RUN.

2 Likes

Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by OgidiHerbals2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27
Keep giving her mumu man
Re: I Like A Lady, But She Is Always Asking Money From Me. What Should I Do? by Pinicop: 1:03pm On Jun 27
Bornboy4:
You want free kpekus abi?

What you're saying is, men must pay to get pvssy, while women should get free d!cks, in a mutually enjoyable activity, huh?

Simp-zim is a great disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Before You Get Married. / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / What You Guys Dont Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.