Stats: 3,176,117 members, 7,896,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding (33658 Views)

Governor Alex Otti At 59: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Him / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by AbujaLagos: 11:10am On Jun 27
Forumites:
to remove godfathers from sucking the state.
opposite
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by Matrix137(m): 11:25am On Jun 27
Na wa
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by peterboro: 12:38pm On Jun 27
The both of them are good governors.
Forget anything, Sanwo Olu is very simple, good and hard working governor like Alex Patti.
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by Mrexcell(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27
I don't understand how davido was able to gather all these powerful personalities what's even his political value?
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by EpicDude123: 2:04pm On Jun 27
Babajide Sanwo Olu will make a better President
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by mediclife1987(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27
seunmsg:
Caption this picture.

Davido na the biggest cat in the industry no be lie...
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by Mombebe: 3:38pm On Jun 27
helinues:

And yet their supporters want to break themselves head online. Chai

Alex Otti was like, Gov Jide, it's time to work together to make this country great

Remember Alex Otti is a LP member, moreover they're just state governors,Tinubu and his Vp,his cabinets and the national assembly should be courageous enough to have that kind of discussion.
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by ceejay80s(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27
GeneralPula:

Yoruba dey marry from all tribes. We don’t discriminate..

Political permutations is different from husband/wife issh..
Igbos too dey marry to other tribes
My younger brother is married to an ibadan woman, 2 of my sister's married to yorubas, I am marrying an abia woman, my other sister married to Edo and we are from anambra.....
I wan break that yolk of tribalism

Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27
0001Lagos:

Dollar is not naira which is our official legal tender. so no offense committed.
Blood of Zacharia Are You sure?
Re: Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding by Konquest: 7:22pm On Jun 29
seunmsg:
Alex: Bros I hail, I just talk say make I come greet you. Food never reach back wey i dey o.

Sanwoolu: Aburo bawo ni. When did you arrive? Don’t worry, the waiter will get to you soon. Pele my dear.
That cracked me up... cheesy grin. Both of them are 59 years of age though... Age mates. Alex was born in February 1965 while Babajide Sanwo-Olu was born in June 1965.

Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable / False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders