Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,657 members, 7,930,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Reno, Can We Grow Tyre In Our Backyard? Because Broda Reno, N244M Tyre High Na - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno, Can We Grow Tyre In Our Backyard? Because Broda Reno, N244M Tyre High Na (312 Views)

Woman And Neighbors Discover Oil Spill In Her Backyard (photos) / Reno. Can Obi Take Time Off Church Stalking To Address The Sit At Home/killings. / Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno, Can We Grow Tyre In Our Backyard? Because Broda Reno, N244M Tyre High Na by VaselineCrew: 9:11am On Jun 27
chooo chooo chooo Reno never talk about N244M tyre in a day for awon Pre zee dent ni?

Maybe it's the fault of the citizens now abi Renu? Shey na we buy tyre of N244 Million ni?

Well, I'm not surprised at Reno that has dedicated his life to Peter Obi bashing at this point, cause when I saw that actor go naked and invoke lightning in that video to transform human yansh to Thanos yansh for Tinubu, no other kind of fanatical psychotic subservience can surprise me again.

These people are not there to serve you or me, at this point, all evidence points to the fact that they are there only to serve themselves.
Re: Reno, Can We Grow Tyre In Our Backyard? Because Broda Reno, N244M Tyre High Na by VaselineCrew: 9:16am On Jun 27
I wonder where it states that a President must live in ultra luxury

Oh, cause una dey see Richie Rich countries wey dey ball so hard, afford luxury for their President, una shoook head inside say una must follow.

I know APPY slaves are already doing dobale for their masters, saying, you want president to walk?

Umm Ellloooooo, if President waka, im go die?

Una be the poorest country or so in the world, or maybe English isn't clear.

You claim you are poor and buying 244M tyre, while deploying appy slave everywhere, with constant smiles on their zombie faces, appy appy appy

Re: Reno, Can We Grow Tyre In Our Backyard? Because Broda Reno, N244M Tyre High Na by Remman(m): 9:39am On Jun 27
I think it's time we change the policy and allow only broke and poor people to contest for the seat of the president. Maybe from their poverty experience they'll spend less and avoid luxurious lifestyle.

Na joke o! You can add yours... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State: Appeal Court Strikes Out Case On Lg Tenure Elongation / Tinubu Palliative: Anxiety As 740 Trucks Of Rice Fail To Arrive Most States / If Peter Obi Sue Onanuga, Does It Mean PG Was Factual With Yes Daddy Audio Tape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.