Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Couponforless Aggregates 16 Best Kids Eat Free Restaurants Near Me For Summer Ev - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couponforless Aggregates 16 Best Kids Eat Free Restaurants Near Me For Summer Ev (107 Views)

Lady Recounts Her Near-death Experience At A Newly-opened Waterpark In Lagos VID / Mai Atafo's Spring Summer 24 Show And Infinix Partner For Fashion / The Best Restaurants In Victoria Island, Have You Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couponforless Aggregates 16 Best Kids Eat Free Restaurants Near Me For Summer Ev by steamclean: 10:05am On Jun 27
Are you looking for Kids Eat Free? Of course, you can save a little bit of money when taking avail of free dishes for kids. Coupon For Less Aggregates 16 Best Kids Eat Free Restaurants Near Me for Summer Events to help customers have a chance to help Kids eat free every day.

Now you can check the list of restaurants where kids eat free to make a plan for kids to eat out with family right now. Remember that some restaurants also require a voucher code and discount codes to take kid's meals for free or at a lower price.

1. Omaha Steaks

Omaha Steaks offers Kids free or cheap price when ordering adult meals at your participating locations. Moreover customers can take discounts up to 50% OFF during this special event.

2. Ihop

Ihop does not always offer free meals for kids, but customers should follow the website, especially in the summer, to catch up with the free kid’s menu when ordering every full-priced adult meal purchased from 4 pm to 10 pm.

3. Red Robin
Red Robin will give free offers for kids 17 and under when they celebrate birthday parties here. They will receive a free sundae and a special song. Please register as a member of Red Robin to be eligible for a free burger.

4. Denny’s

If you are looking for Kids Eat Free Tuesday, Denny’s store is one place for you. They feed your kids for FREE every Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. There are some restrictions on pricing and participation by location so customers should check carefully before using.

5. Fricker’s

Wow! Kids 10 and under eat free at Fricker’s kid menu when you buy a Kid’s Beverage and accompanying adult dining meal. All day and every day for you to enjoy! Search Kids Eat Free Restaurants near me to start your meal with your family.

6. Chili’s

To enjoy Chili's Free Kids, customers need to take part in Chili's Reward program. Members will have a chance to receive text alerts for free kids' meals for children under 12 years old. Some favorite foods for kids include burgers, pizza, macaroni & cheese.

7. Bobevans

Kids eat Free with Bobevans Apps on orders over $15. Customers must spend at least $15 before sales tax. Not valid for use in orders placed outside of the Bob Evans app. It limits one offer per customer. Kids Eat FreeTuesday Only!

8. Luby’s

Kids Eat Free Wednesday and Kids Eat Free Saturday at Luby’s with the purchase of an adult meal. Kids 12 and under can get a free meal and the offer is only active with an adult meal purchase required for dine-in only.

9. Steak ‘n Shake

Kids eat free not all the time but Kids Eat Free Saturday and Kids Eat Free Sunday near me at Steak ‘n Shake is real. Children 12 and under can get a free meal with a purchase of a $9 adult meal. Remember to call ahead for this one because the program may change at any time.

10. Wahlburgers
At Wahlburgers, Kids 12 and under can take a free meal by purchasing an adult entree. Kids' meal free with every adult burger, salad, or bowl purchased at your location near me.

11. Ikea

Look no further than Ikea where customers can get up to 2 free kids' entrees when purchasing an adult entree. Register to become a member right now to take avail of this offer. Kids Eat Free Wednesday only!

12. Krispy Kreme

It is not a free meal but kids can take a free donut at Krispy Kreme for every A on a report card. Do you know kids can take up 6 free donuts for a report card with A’s on it? Please check for “restaurant near me” to enjoy it for your hard work

13. Chevy’s Fresh Mex

Kids Eat Free Restaurants near me? Check Chevy’s Fresh Mex for Kids Eat Free Wednesday at a participating location. Kids under 12 years old can take free meals for $1. Remember to make a purchase of an adult meal on Wednesday. There are free meals for kids such as chicken bits and fresh Mex.

14. Fuddruckers

It is not kids' Eat Free Restaurants but kids can take a cheap kids’ meal for just $1.99. The kid's meal will include the entrée, drink, side, and cookie. The choices will be different for your participation location.

15. Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings is not a free kids' restaurant but kids' meals will be 50% off on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays when you purchase an adult purchase. A kid's meal will include an entree, a side, and a drink.

16. Modern Market

At Modern Market, customers can take kids eat free for every purchase of an adult entree on Saturday after 5 pm. Let’s check Kids Eat Free Restaurants near me for Modern Market to enjoy a great discount.

Obligatory disclaimers From CouponForless

We only show Kids Eat Free Restaurants through the official website or some social media sites. Customers need to check promotions because the offer may change or be invalid at the time of purchase.

Some offers will be limited to specific locations.

Some restaurants will require you to be a member to get kid-meal-free

(1) (Reply)

Oko FEDPOLY Rector, Nwafulugo, To Deliver Keynote Lecture At AMTY Awards 2023 / Caterering Services In Aguluzigbo, Agulu, Neni, Ichida, Adazi-ani, Adazi-enu, / Happy Valentine's Day To With Hollybet !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.