Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,269 members, 7,925,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:03 AM

UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC (34711 Views)

Buhari suspends Babalakin as UNILAG Pro-Chancellor, sacks Acting VC / UNILAG: I Have Resumed As Acting VC β€” Soyombo / University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by commoditiesnig: 2:06pm On Jun 27
Congratulations madam. All the best!
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by FatimaAbubakar(f): 2:15pm On Jun 27
TheChameleon:

That's why YOU, an Igbo male is so hopeless and pathetic to be disguising as a Muslim woman.

You 🫡 better devote your time to more productive things otherwise you would become exactly like your dad and continue the generational poverty.

You think everyone is like your mum with a price tag ? grin

I press your mama rotten Toto, the Toto make fuen fuen!!! cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Mryacks: 2:16pm On Jun 27
Well educated and refined....
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by villagereporter(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27
ChizzyBuna:
I go like knack this mama raw on a steady level
We go run am quickie for her office 😍😍😍

Ekukeβœ‹πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by djon78(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27
Antoeni:

https://punchng.com/breaking-uniabuja-appoints-41-year-old-acting-vc/

Congratulations powerful woman

Just 41 years oh

Great achievement

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Apel147(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27
He is pained because na northerner! He just didn't know how to put..

Zxcvbnmghtr:

Are you CURSED or what. Why are you always BITTER about people's success?! Always looking for something to dent others achievement. Is it because you have nothing to show except noise making?!

How old was Ojukwu when he led the Biafran war?
How old was Gowon when he was head of state?
How old were all these people, I can go on and on. But you, you will always talk nonsense.

PATHETIC!!! undecided
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by bsalam: 2:44pm On Jun 27
Anguldi:
Another useless youth wey go fall hands. undecided likes of yeye bello, bitter edu tongue

Wasted generation angry

Na ur problem be that, it is incomparable…congratulations to you ma
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by MightySparrow: 2:58pm On Jun 27
This is the kind of slay queen I love to be reading about not empty brain, big for nothing nyash and boobs.
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Newton1045: 3:08pm On Jun 27
A professor in 14yrs.

Haba Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Successlane: 3:10pm On Jun 27
AMAZON

The real slay Queen !!!!!!!
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Kingzjayzee: 3:11pm On Jun 27
Beauty and brain
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Kingzjayzee: 3:11pm On Jun 27
STEWpid:
Chai..

Congrats to Lady Maikudi.

Keep representing and continue to excel in your career.

I know some ediots are already checking names.

grin grin
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Kingzjayzee: 3:13pm On Jun 27
ChizzyBuna:
one perv sighted
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by psucc(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27
Some do not have such privilege to pursue their dreams. Some are betrayed by their fellow humans.
Some the system failed them yet to some, they have no options even presented to them. Some are born into misfortunes while some have it bad from birth.

Whichever way, let's not cast aspersion on the unlucky one. This life no balance

Antoeni:
Congratulations Prof , More Win, This Kind Of Achievement From Young Hard Working Women Don't Attract Our Young Ladies, Na BBN , Saidaboj Mentality, Nollywood Corporate Prostitution Dey Hungry Dem,
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Tonnyray: 3:27pm On Jun 27
dragunov:
People, you see what I mean? There he goes again!! That lacklustre disposition.. Ehn? Topics yapa wey de bristle for him attention o. Iro!! You keep seeing things like "congratulations to her", and then silence. Like someone dey remote am from behind the scene with gun. πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Real men don't waste words.
The message was aptly delivered.
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by akaahs(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27
TTPAAR:
Very slow school!!!

Congratulations to Her!
U can say that again and over and over. I am hesitant to do my masters there due to previous experience.
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by dragunov: 4:04pm On Jun 27
Tonnyray:
Real men don't waste words.
The message was aptly delivered.

I beg who be dis? Is it you Kadoso using another mulika? That means all politicians are not real men but are ruling those you call real men. Attention seeking bozo!! Chooking mouth when not needed. Biko, scram!!
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by dipsx(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27
Politics, if you are not in the game then you are out.

Na her turn
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Emu4life(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27
FatimaAbubakar:
Bola Tinibu don use that em old wrinkled preek to rub this woman kpatus. That's why she got the job.

If it walks like a duck, it is a duck.

E no dey hard to spot Okoro. Effing Drunkardcheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by emmahoney(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27
Melagros:
COMRADES is this appointment meritorious? Because one thing I noticed with appointment in Nigeria is that, once you have 'oga' at the top, your case is settled

Ogas at the top are likely involved. Her research output and other important metrics for becoming a full professor are too low. Her name was not found in the Scopus database, although it is on Researchgate. Her profile is still low!! People in academia will understand my point very well.

Now, they made her acting VC!!

My comment has nothing to do with bitterness. After all, I don't know her neither does she know me. But the truth must be told. She is not a good researcher.

3 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27
Antoeni:
When Preparation Meet Connection Thats What You Get, She is Already Academically Sound & Prepare, Why Didn't The Call
MC Oluomo Of Oshodi in Lagos to Come & Become The VC
there's politics in it cos people contest for it. But she is qualified to hold the office

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Tonnyray: 5:02pm On Jun 27
Beauty and brains will always be a great combination.
Congratulations Prof Aisha Maikudi.
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Princeton92(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27
Antoeni:
She Has Digital Mind & Knowledge.
She Can do bBtter Than Old Hags
Congratulations VC Prof

I Hope This Serves As Inspiration For Our Young Ladies, Say No To Saidaboj Hookup Mentality, Ladies Don't Make Yourself Available For Ritualist Yahoo Boys, Fetish Politicians, Chief,& Alhaji
You know her well??

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by TheChameleon: 5:18pm On Jun 27
FatimaAbubakar:

FatimaAbubakar to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
I press your mama rotten Toto, the Toto make fuen fuen!!! cheesy

I destroyed your psyche so much that you wrote 2 comments in a short span of time crying in hot pain cheesy grin cheesy

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by FatimaAbubakar(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27
Emu4life:

If it walks like a duck, it is a duck.

E no dey hard to spot Okoro. Effing Drunkardcheesy

Ekperima

E pain am well well cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by boxypane(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27
Where are all those ladies with empty brains looking for what their fathers could not provide for them.
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Luchitec(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27
It's really shocking that a full professor in a Nigerian university has an almost zero research output angry
emmahoney:

Ogas at the top are likely involved. Her research output and other important metrics for becoming a full professor are too low. Her name was not found in the Scopus database, although it is on Researchgate. Her profile is still low!! People in academia will understand my point very well.

Now, they made her acting VC!!

My comment has nothing to do with bitterness. After all, I don't know her neither does she know me. But the truth must be told. She is not a good researcher.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by MikeofKd(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27
Damn nigga!!!!!

Every time I see women which such wonderful academic qualifications like dis ,my prick dey always stand.
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Bimpe29: 10:09pm On Jun 27
Congratulations Prof!
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by Ochyes: 10:44pm On Jun 27
ChizzyBuna:
Tufie
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by emmahoney(m): 4:19am On Jun 28
Luchitec:
It's really shocking that a full professor in a Nigerian university has almost zero research output angry

That is how a lot of them roll. It is one of the main reasons no Nigerian university is ranked in the top 1000 globally.
Re: UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC by wildernessVoice: 4:56am On Jun 28
In as much I've nothing against her beauty and credentials, imagine how professors who have been in that university for over twenty years would be answering yes ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools / Authentic: The Most Popular Word Of 2023 According To Merriam-Webster Dictionary / Police Detained Me For Buying Pregnancy Test Kit & Contraceptives - MAPOLY Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.