Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark (38934 Views)

Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by yarimo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27
WHEREISMANNA:
even simple comprehension you could not understand.

Tweh
ok
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by BERNIMOORE: 10:00pm On Jun 27
After the Appeal court Judgment, This man will shut his mouth up....can't believe an elderly man who knows how shameful it is to rejoice before losing a case in the court could be ....he needs to stay calm and not get disgraced like Peter obi who said he won but supreme court humbled him
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by YouAreNobody: 10:07pm On Jun 27
UncommonLogic:

Your fathers and mothers are taking instructions from a midget in faraway Finland to stay at home on Mondays or they will have their sorry asses kicked but the Yorubas are your problem. Your level of delusion is astonishing. Keep it up. Clown grin
Sit at home is effective only in the minds of ewedu-guzzling cretins like you. I live in the East, I go about my business every day of the week. The sit at home nonsense is only in a few interior villages but I know people like you wish so much for it to be everywhere in igboland 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways, I didn't say Yorubas are my problem. That was in fact, said by Lamido Sanusi, so channel your grievances to the right quarters

Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by adeiza4u(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27
Tjra:

There is nothing to regret. They've been valid PDP members since day 1 till now.

Show us the APC membership application forms and the cards of the so-called defectors. Don't even mention one "Fake affidavit".

For court, there is no chochocho. You must show workings. If in doubt, ask PeterObi.
Stale already.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by HRMK: 10:15pm On Jun 27
WHAT DOES CLARK KNOW ABOUT POLITICS?WIKE IS AN EXPERT IN NIGERIAN POLITICS!HE KNOWS HIS WAY AROUND!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by wealthyvic1: 10:16pm On Jun 27
yarimo:
E.k Clark you always speak like a fool after taking tramadol mteeeew . WIKE this WIKE that

U are a big fool

Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by wealthyprince(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27
Confirmedzombie:
This are the people deceiving Fubara. Fubara may win the case of the LGA chairmen but can't u seat the lawmakers.

This old man just cashing out from Fubara

Depend on how the law is interpreted in Nigeria anything is possible. Never trust a table with one leg.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by NewDea4: 11:11pm On Jun 27
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:13pm On Jun 27
yarimo:
E.k Clark you always speak like a fool after taking tramadol mteeeew . WIKE this WIKE that
Nairaland is really hiding scums like you.

You this pig dare call Chief Clark a fool?

Anyway you're a bloody coward behind your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Streetdoctor: 11:20pm On Jun 27
UncommonLogic:

Your fathers and mothers are taking instructions from a midget in faraway Finland to stay at home on Mondays or they will have their sorry asses kicked but the Yorubas are your problem. Your level of delusion is astonishing. Keep it up. Clown grin
Lolssssz. Just accepted that politics in West cant work down here. Yoruba that worship a thug more than a professor
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Deefirm: 4:54am On Jun 28
Your papa na him you dey refer to

yarimo:
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by UncommonLogic: 6:18am On Jun 28
Streetdoctor:

Lolssssz. Just accepted that politics in West cant work down here. Yoruba that worship a thug more than a professor

Namdiot coward Cownu told you that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan, and your whole tribe believed him. Ojukwu told you to go to war and you listened. You people have been lead by the nose by terrorists and warlords since the.time.of your fore fathers.
Your fathers and mothers are currently taking orders from a midget in farwar Finland.
I have been to Igbo land before, Any idiot who have sold drugs and built one house in any town is worshipped like a king. I have seen this. You bow down to money. We respect authority, old age, wisdom and culture.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Verbtips(m): 6:22am On Jun 28
Whalis:
Edwin Clark should not bother. Sim is winning. There is nothing Tinubu can do now. He intervened previously but it never yielded anything.
tinubu has disgrace himself in the first place by trying to settle themgrin
WHEN ADAMS OSHOMOLE get beef with e piking shey buhari put mouth.all of us know this is the pattern of nigeria politics
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by UncommonLogic: 6:30am On Jun 28
YouAreNobody:

Sit at home is effective only in the minds of ewedu-guzzling cretins like you. I live in the East, I go about my business every day of the week. The sit at home nonsense is only in a few interior villages but I know people like you wish so much for it to be everywhere in igboland 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways, I didn't say Yorubas are my problem. That was in fact, said by Lamido Sanusi, so channel your grievances to the right quarters
Yorubas are the problem, but all your sisters are doing olosho in the SW, I alone have probably fvcked half of them. One drug dealing loud mouth Igbo guy will still pay lots of money to.marry those used products.
All your Aba baby factory products are running to Yoruba land on a daily basis. Your father's and mothers are all over Yoruba land hawking Gala in Lagos traffic.
Yeah , we are the problem, but you cannot survive without us.
STFU and GTFOH.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Streetdoctor: 6:58am On Jun 28
UncommonLogic:

Namdiot coward Cownu told you that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan, and your whole tribe believed him. Ojukwu told you to go to war and you listened. You people have been lead by the nose by terrorists and warlords since the.time.of your fore fathers.
Your fathers and mothers are currently taking orders from a midget in farwar Finland.
I ha e been to Igbo land before, Any idiot who have sole drug and built one house in any town is worshipped like a king. I have seen this. You bow down to money. We respect authority, old age, wisdom and culture.
Make I help u, our aba women riot too
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by YouAreNobody: 7:01am On Jun 28
UncommonLogic:

Yorubas are the problem, but all your sisters are doing olosho in the SW, I alone have probably fvcked half of them. One drug dealing loud mouth Igbo guy will still pay lots of money to.marry those used products.
All your Aba baby factory products are running to Yoruba land on a daily basis. Your father's and mothers are all over Yoruba land hawking Gala in Lagos traffic.
Yeah , we are the problem, but you cannot survive without us.
STFU and GTFOH.

And even with all this bullshit you just spewed you still can't live without them🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Psoul(m): 7:39am On Jun 28
Tjra:

There is nothing to regret. They've been valid PDP members since day 1 till now.

Show us the APC membership application forms and the cards of the so-called defectors. Don't even mention one "Fake affidavit".

For court, there is no chochocho. You must show workings. If in doubt, ask PeterObi.

okay, we're watching
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Enemiesmasquera: 7:44am On Jun 28
blacknp:
This Hypocrite Papa should just shut up.
I don't like zombies quoting me, take not of that
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Charly68: 7:52am On Jun 28
Chief Clerk is an Elder that suppose to be resolving conflicts in the region; someone should tell the old man to stop fuelling problems in the land. He does not need all this thing that he is currently doing . You cant see this kind of situation in the western part of the country... Baba should should behave like an Elder indeed
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by sageb: 9:06am On Jun 28
Carazon:
Wike no calculate anything, he simply took a decision after drinking a 40yr old wine.
Saying that Wike miscalculated means you're giving him some accolades as if he calculated in the first place

so hilarious
@Vanitybutiwanti come and see how they describe your NYERISHI
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by sageb: 9:07am On Jun 28
Carazon:
Wike no calculate anything, he simply took a decision after drinking a 40yr old wine.
Saying that Wike miscalculated means you're giving him some accolades as if he calculated in the first place

so hilarious
@Vanitybutiwanti come and see how they describe your NYERISHI

1 Like

Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by IfnobeGod20: 9:31am On Jun 28
yarimo:
You called Papa Clark a fool and a tramadol taker and you always pray to attain old age. You're not even scared to bridle your tongue, 97 is 27. Ask for forgiveness before the curse start manifesting rapidly on you.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by blacknp(m): 10:39am On Jun 28
Enemiesmasquera:
I don't like zombies quoting me, take not of that
Then stop talking you your ugly self in the mirror.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Enemiesmasquera: 11:08am On Jun 28
blacknp:
Then stop talking you your ugly self in the mirror.
Zombie get the Bleep out of my mention
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Hectore(m): 11:29am On Jun 28
yarimo:

The only tramadol lord I know is in Aso Rock Villa. I understand that sense is very far from you.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by yarimo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28
IfnobeGod20:

You called Papa Clark a fool and a tramadol taker and you always pray to attain old age. You're not even scared to bridle your tongue, 97 is 27. Ask for forgiveness before the curse start manifesting rapidly on you.
Tell the papa to respect himself. Nonsense
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by asiwaju60: 12:26pm On Jun 28
IfnobeGod20:

But you guys abused Prof. Wole soyinka

#Hypocrisy
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by asiwaju60: 12:31pm On Jun 28
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Nairaland is really hiding scums like you.

You this pig dare call Chief Clark a fool?

Anyway you're a bloody coward behind your keyboard.
I hope you used the same energy to correct your people when they abused Prof wole soyinka

#Hypocrisy
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Henrolla(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28
GeneralPula:
What if Fubara himself decamps tomorrow?

I doubt Wike did any miscalculation. He understand the game well and he knows how to make way for himself like a Niger delta man that he his..

Make we dey observe. Too early to read meanings to anything..

He clearly miscalculated and regrets that action. Are you aware they tried denying they decamped to APC?
And asked those who said they decamped to provide evidence.
The game plan was the same at the PDP national level. Denying the lawmakers never decamped cos Wike currently controls the party structure.
If they don't regret, they won't try to deny
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by ibechris(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28
Remman:
That's why it's best not to take any action when angry. Regret is his core friend now.

Very,very true.
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by asiwaju60: 1:00pm On Jun 28
Henrolla:

He clearly miscalculated and regrets that action. Are you aware they tried denying they decamped to APC?
And asked those who said they decamped to provide evidence.
The game plan was the same at the PDP national level. Denying the lawmakers never decamped cos Wike currently controls the party structure.
If they don't regret, they won't try to deny
Whichever way but it's becoming of elder state man like Cark to be coming out every 2, 2 days in a week to be calling out Wike

He should advice them like patient Jonathan did and leave them to their faith
Re: Wike Miscalculated When He Directed 27 Lawmakers To Defect To APC – Edwin Clark by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:17pm On Jun 28
asiwaju60:
I hope you used the same energy to correct your people when they abused Prof wole soyinka

#Hypocrisy
Help us advocate for plebiscite, stop begging for unity.

The druggie can be president of the rest of the nation.

Scums like you. Is that Prof not a cultist??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Tests Weaponized Alpha Jet Aircraft (pics) / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.